• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

chapples, if you're playing TLOU MP add me to the friendslist. My user is in email tags.

hope i can play some tonight.

Wilbur

Banned
Mickey would be a fucking top signing. On paper, Sturridge Coutz Borini and Mickey frontline is slammajammin. Whisper it but I'm quite scared of Liverpool next year.

Fuck it dudes, you're temptingly me to buy TLOU

Man it's amazing. Top 5 GOTG already, I can confidently say

Seems like shakthar are selling all their best players.

They only really sold Fernandinho (who they robbed City out of 40 million for). Willian and looks like Mkhitaryan had their release clauses met. Shakhtar don't have a choice.

I wouldn't worry too much about Shakhtar though, they've already got replacements.

Arnie

The Armenian is on a plane bound for Ukraine to meet with Ayre, and this Russian journo just framed the deal like this:

Artur Petrosyan
Ian Ayre now has to be an absolute Kerzhakov to miss on Henrikh.

I think that means it's close.

But Ian Ayre.

Wilbury you're forgetting our new little monster, Renault (Aspas).

WJD

I've finished SP now so want to have a little run through on MP. Who do I add on PSN and what server to listen into Mumble?

justjohn

Mickey would be a fucking top signing. On paper, Sturridge Coutz Borini and Mickey frontline is slammajammin. Whisper it but I'm quite scared of Liverpool next year.

Man it's amazing. Top 5 GOTG already, I can confidently say
As long as brendan Rodgers is in charge there's nothing to fear from them.

qindarka

Banned

You finished 28 points ahead last year. No need to worry yet, considering they will probably be losing Suarez as well.

I've finished SP now so want to have a little run through on MP. Who do I add on PSN and what server to listen into Mumble?

We have just taken a short break while Hixx gets his fucking hair cut. Add Jonno73(Hixx) and PrematureQuiche.

mumble server is in this post if you quote it.

Arnie

Not going to happen, we only swoop when it's £10m or less. This guy is £15m+.

And you don't have a manager.

jcWlg.gif

If this Mkhitaryan deals goes through I'm going to have to jump on the Liverpool bandwagon for next season. Gotta support my boy Henrikh.

From the Guardian scout guy:

If this falls through I'm going to go on a chicken nugget binge.

I'm really happy for you guys as Mkhitaryan is an awesome player.

But allow me to pissed as fuck when the transfer window closes and we haven't signed a proper CAM lol. Although wages might have been a problem it actually looks like we had a decent chance to sign him, I didn't think he'd join Liverpool either.

But allow me to pissed as fuck when the transfer window closes and we haven't signed a proper CAM lol. Although wages might have been a problem it actually looks like we had a decent chance to sign him, I didn't think he'd join Liverpool either.

Henrikh is on 5k a week at Shakhtar...

Arnie

If this Mkhitaryan deals goes through I'm going to have to jump on the Liverpool bandwagon for next season. Gotta support my boy Henrikh.

tumblr_mm411yPWns1ruzhcvo8_250.gif

Aren't you imminently signing Eriksen?

I think you are, mate. And I'd take either, to be honest. Whichever one you don't want we'll have. Although I'd prefer Michael Targaryen.

qindarka

Banned

What's the latest buzz on De Bruyne on Dortmund's side?

Fuck, you didn't need to mention that :(

That's even worse. Liverpool can probably offer higher wages, but Klopp + CL football could have been enough to convince him...

I know that feel, I wanted Zenit to get him too :(

Our transfers window so far:

Need a DM? ------------->get washed up Tymo back
Need a CAM?------------>get washed up Arshavin back

:(

Wes

venison crêpe
If Liverpool did the good thing and got rid of Suarez as well they would probably be a pretty likable squad next season.

Aren't you imminently signing Eriksen?

I think you are, mate. And I'd take either, to be honest. Whichever one you don't want we'll have. Although I'd prefer Michael Targaryen.

No idea, really. Zorc said something like he's surprised about today's rumors and we haven't made an offer to Ajax yet. The first part is probably true, Bild says there are rumors from the Netherlands that Eriksen is close to signing for us which is totally made up. There are no trustworthy Dutch sources on that, they didn't even report that lol

I don't get this Eriksen thing anyway. It looks like he wants to play for us, Ajax would sell him and we are interested. So you think this would be done quickly and all points towards Eriksen being the backup in case de Bruyne isn't allowed to leave.

What's the latest buzz on De Bruyne on Dortmund's side?

Nothing really. We're still waiting for a definite Mourinho answer.

Arnie

Coutinho on the other hand? yum
Sturridge? dem dance moves <3

and dat Downing with better career stats than Jesus Navas.

Just gif spamming now because my mind's exhausted.

ibqEeVYzRezP61.gif

I don't get this Eriksen thing anyway. It looks like he wants to play for us, Ajax would sell him and we are interested. So you think this would be done quickly and all points towards Eriksen being the backup in case de Bruyne isn't allowed to leave.
Feel a bit harsh on Eriksen.

He went from like number one hotshot to everyone's backup in 12 months.

L1NETT

I was planning on borrowing/buying a PS3 this summer and getting TLOU, but my summer job/Witcher 2 means I probs won't. Ain't got the time :/

Sounds like you guys are having a blast, the game sounds great.

--

Also, how do you pronounce the name of the dude Liverpool might sign?

In case anyone has played Last of Us Multiplayer on there own and hated it, you should try playing with some of us. It is just so much fun. Also Me/Hixx/Wooden always boss games. We are also the biggest cunts cause at the end we just teabag the last guy we killed while all in our Norwegian hats :lol

WJD

Just played one game. No idea what I was doing but it was good fun, I just like shooting people with the bow.

WJD_7 is the ID.

pulga

Banned
In case anyone has played Last of Us Multiplayer on there own and hated it, you should try playing with some of us. It is just so much fun. Also Me/Hixx/Wooden always boss games. We are also the biggest cunts cause at the end we just teabag the last guy we killed while all in our Norwegian hats :lol

Add me on PSN guys, would love to join in on the TLOU fun:

pulga07

Id do it myself but Ive got a plane to catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom