• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Информационное телеграфное агентство России say that HenMkih is a done deal, medical within two days, €30m.

As if you even know what the bolded is. Foreign gibberish sources always seem more reliable though for some reason, huh?

Timurid

It comes out in December, have you got insider information or something lol

Looks worth it just for Jim Carrey.

Shit really? That's sweet, I love Steve McQueen, and can't wait.

Question, was the score with the test screening. If so, what was Zimmer's score like?

I sat right in front of him!!!! The music wasn't put in yet. I would say more, but i don't be sued. :/

Yen

As if you even know what the bolded is. Foreign gibberish sources always seem more reliable though for some reason, huh?

After Комсомо́льская пра́вда and Известия, it is my most favoured source of news.

Arnie

The source for this is the Ukrainian version of BBC/PA apparently.

tumblr_mgdw6w4rCf1rhbcj7o1_1280.jpg

Timurid

This LFCMarshall guy went crazy with uping the potential on all of the Liverpool youth.

Suso, Wisdom, Jonjo, Sterling, McLaughlin, Sinclair, and Ibe all have 5 star potential. :lol

After Комсомо́льская пра́вда and Известия, it is my most favoured source of news.

Lol, Izvestia is the least reliable Russian source for football news. Just now on their front page they have a bullshit story about PSG offering Zenit Lavezzi+cash for Witsel. Garbage.

Timurid

The only way we'd sell him is if you cunts pay like 50+ million for him. But you won't, since that would be a huge ripoff. So no, you won't see him in a PSG kit anytime soon.

PS. Witsel isn't even that good, bro.

it will be for 20 mil and AVB will change him into a world class box to box midfielder!

GorillaJu

Listened a bit to Yeezus. Not sure why people are praising the record that much.

I haven't listened to Yeezus, but I haven't especially liked anything in the past from Kanye so I don't see the point in getting it. Especially when that ten bucks could go toward an album I actually want.

FootballFan

That was damn fun. Last of Us multiplayer is great.

I didn't know who half of you were since you have different usernames, except for Quiche lol.

Clegg

Does anyone believe Charles Saatchi when he says he was just being playful with Nigella?

He had has hand around her throat and she left the restaurant crying ffs.

GorillaJu

Does anyone believe Charles Saatchi when he says he was just being playful with Nigella?

He had has hand around her throat and she left the restaurant crying ffs.

I don't want to live in a society where a man's word loses all meaning and value. If he says he was being playful, best give him the benefit of the doubt. Nigella was just laughing so hard from the playfulness that she cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom