• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Pretty much anyone on the streets of Brazil is better than Fred, Scolari pls

1zrmh.gif

FootballFan

"I was deeply moved, almost crying. We watch World Cups on TV; today we were participants.

All of Tahiti was watching. Our President sent us a message and even suspended a cabinet meeting.

We want to thank the Brazilian fans for their support. It helped us to play such a great game.

For us, it is a win to be on a pitch with Nigeria. We can be really proud of our performance today. The next game against Spain will be a dream."

:'(

feel

Start banning those brazilians from CSGO please :D
Can't do anything through Overwatch without possibly ruining my investigator score. :(

But I do have a good friend with some Valve contacts (including people from the csgo team) and we will be trying to do something about the BR problem.

Brazil world cup website has been hacked and replaced with footage of the police attacking protestors.

http://copaemcuiaba.com.br/

There's some truly incredible clips of roads filled with protestors knocking about too. Seems like the people of Brazil really don't want the World Cup.

Timurid

Can't do anything through Overwatch without possibly ruining my investigator score. :(

But I do have a good friend with some Valve contacts (including people from the csgo team) and we will be trying to do something about the BR problem.

Thank God! Brazilians have been ruining my games for months with their shitty lag. Plus, they're so fucking annoying on top of that. They're like little Brazilian versions of footballfan.

Clegg

What the fuck is going on

Massive corruption has pervaded Brazilian politics for years. Things are boiling over now.

Another problem is the Billions of dollars the government is spending on infrastructure for the world cup when they promised they'd stick to their budget. That money could have been spent on more pressing social problems.

Messi

Massive corruption has pervaded Brazilian politics for years. Things are boiling over now.

Another problem is the Billions of dollars the government is spending on infrastructure for the world cup when they promised they'd stick to their budget. That money could have been spent on more pressing social problems.

But Neymar :(

seriously though this shit is not funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom