• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Why is it impossible to make a decent Superman? Is it because he is kind of boring as he can do pretty much anything?

Hixx

In all honesty i don't even know if Zoet is ready to be 1st goalie at PSV, and definitely not in the PL

He won't be first choice at SAFC. He'll be behind Westwood who is a pretty good keeper, just not as good as Mig. Though very few keepers are.

edit: superman is boring as shit. seriously he is the absolute worst super hero.

Slizz

This new Wolverine going to be better than this Superman?

Most good comic book movies aren't really the mainstream superheros and more the slightly less popular graphic novels.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m

Thiago Alcantara has informed Barcelona of his intention to leave, according to catalan sport paper Sport. At least two offers from Premier

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m

The one I'm sure about is the Manchester United offer for Thiago Alcantara. Let's see the others

Cocks out.

rodvik

Oh my god he called Llambias Lambasey about 4 times
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Joe Kinnear. COMEDIC GOD.

There has not been near enough laughing at the Kinnear fiasco in this thread.

he called Cabaye "Yohan Kebab" Lulz.

Yen

Информационное телеграфное агентство России say that HenMkih is a done deal, medical within two days, €30m.

Fry

Информационное телеграфное агентство России say that HenMkih is a done deal, medical within two days, €30m.

wat

That means Suarez is already sold then.

Lightning

Banned
I wouldn't be so sure about this. His wages are a significant stumbling block to any move (Santos all over again).
Arsenal will loan at worst. Remember Gervinho's age he has to play. Santos is what 30 now? He's after a pay day. I doubt it's the case with Gervinho as he needs to play if he wants to earn big dollars. His arsenal wage isn't that high.

And Robson shitting on Kos now? Hate that cunt.

L1NETT

This year sucks for movies. Eck.

Thankfully, it's fantastic for music and it's not going to stop.

Robot and Frank
Mud
Sightseers (sort of 2013-US)
Much Ado
Berberian Sound Studio (again US 2013)

and hopefully

12 Years a Slave
Kick Ass 2
The World's End

Yen

Robot and Frank
Mud
Sightseers (sort of 2013-US)
Much Ado
Berberian Sound Studio (again US 2013)

and hopefully

12 Years a Slave
Kick Ass 2
The World's End

Gravity
Elysium
Only God Forgives
Inside Llewyn Davis
PACIFIC RIM
Europa Report

Meier

His release clause was obviously the only way they'd sell him. A fair price. The DM said he was rated at £17m the other day and I commented on their story with this:

He is one of their best players and has a €30m (£25.5m) buyout. I don't think they'd sell him for the £22m that was rumored before let alone the £17m. Shakhtar are like Porto -- it's rare they'd sell for less than a buyout, especially when it's a guy who has scored 20+ goals.

Can you at least say what you are spoiling.

First you don't reply and keep us waiting for an hour, now this. Wilbury is the superior bro confirmed.
Tbf:

1) my bro was playing TLOU MP on the PS3, which meant I had to wait for him to stop playing.

2) was watching The Simpsons

3) was setting up my other PS3

4) BUSSSSYYYYYYY lol

L1NETT

12 years a slave was really good, but very disturbing.

It comes out in December, have you got insider information or something lol

Wish kick ass 2 would be good but damn... Looks like a bit of a mess.

Looks worth it just for Jim Carrey.

I saw a test screening of it.

Shit really? That's sweet, I love Steve McQueen, and can't wait.

Question, was the score with the test screening. If so, what was Zimmer's score like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom