• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

How angry

image.php

Isco is going to Citeh. No llores mi Wilberg :)

-i know I'm prone to hyperbole but Isco is the best player in the world

Remember when you said Lewandowski's goal against Madrid in the group stage was top 10 goals of all time and it probably wasn't even top 5 of that CL campaign. :lol

Meier

Huh, so for those who also missed it.. Oscar Cardozo is still a Benfica player. Dunno if those pics of him signing with Fener were shopped or what but apparently they now want Adebayor and will offer £10m for him. Hopefully if/when he is sold any funds that City are contributing to his salary get wiped out.

Koko

Banned
I just went ahead and finish to add all the PS3 Bros that I didn't have, so if you guys receive a friend request it is from me.

I really want to try the multiplayer of The Last of Us with the rest of Footy-Gaf.

flippedb

Banned
City wanted El Shaa, but now they're going after Isco.

Koko, add me too, "flippedb". I still don't have LoU, but I do have fifa 13, killzone and a several other games. bby pls.

I bet the other club in talks with Thiago is City.

Cock in.

Clegg pls.

The reason why he's considering even leaving Barca is because he wants to be in the national team for the World Cup. Going to City who have Yaya and Fernandinho would mean he wouldn't get as much playing time as he would at United.

Meier

City wanted El Shaa, but now they're going after Isco.

City have been going after Isco literally all season. I'd bet the most recent rumor about El Shaa was just something made up by agents or Galliani. The El Shaa rumors were far more believable when Mancini was the coach.

flippedb

Banned
Isco is just too damn good. GET HIM, GALLIANI! GET HIM! Give Malaga Boateng + Nocerino + Muntari + Barbara Berlusconi + a sack of cash. GET HIM!

FootballFan

You overrate him too much.

I think you are too harsh on him. Barca wouldn't be trying to keep him if he was crap and Man Utd(and I'm sure many more) wouldn't be after him if he was rubbish.

He was great at the last u21 euro, doing fantastic in this u21 euro, is really good for us too. He makes really dumb mistakes sometimes but does awesome shit too, reminds me of Busquets at first, now look where Busquets is.

Thiago is young and those mistakes will happen less and less with experience while his greatness will be on show more and more.

Zabojnik

NO SPOILERS for Mad Men or I will get angry.

Don't worry, I've learned my lesson with that stupid .gif. :/

Huh, so for those who also missed it.. Oscar Cardozo is still a Benfica player. Dunno if those pics of him signing with Fener were shopped or what but apparently they now want Adebayor and will offer £10m for him. Hopefully if/when he is sold any funds that City are contributing to his salary get wiped out.

What the hell? Although it did seem to happen kinda fast after that 'incident' with Yeezus.

Are you guys still interested in Cerci?

They will be, after he puts two past Japan's keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom