• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
David Villa is available so you will get your striker in no matter what.

And yeah, Gomez is the best poacher in the world right now. He's outstanding at finding the goal.

AFAIK, David Villa > everyone on the market. He'd wreak havoc playing behind a talented lion.

AD season 4 is weird.

AD was always weird, but in a good way. Not this season though.

Lightning

Banned
I love the Owen Coyle appointment at Wigan. I hope he hangs onto their key players because with those players they will be a force in the championship and likely bounce straight back up.

I think McCarthy and Kone may go but good chance he can hang onto NcManaman and Maloney. Hopefully he can keep them all though.

Is Joe Kinnear a poor public speaker, or is he genuinely stupid?
He came across as an arrogant cunt so maybe both? To attack the fans like that was crazy... And to say he can call Fergie and Wenger? So what... Arsenal and United are not going to want to sell any players to Newcastle unless their surplus to requirements.

Lightning

Banned
Owen Coyle is the most overrated manager in the Football League
i normally like what you say but no just NO to that. He is a likeable guy and can do a job. Bolton were very unlucky to get relegated that season where some of the decisions were wrong but he deserves another chance and he's got one.

AFAIK, David Villa > everyone on the market. He'd wreak havoc playing behind a talented lion.
None of your targets have gone anywhere yet. You could still get Higuain ,Jovetic is waiting for your money, Tevez you have just as much chance as Milan.

Could easily see Hguain and Jovetic at Juventus next season.

Zabojnik

Juve have reached an agreement with Real for Higuain. Should be official by the end of the week. LIGHTNING, LET ME TASTE THE TEARS.

Alan Brazil and Freddy Sheppard were on talksport a minute ago basically questioning if he had dementia lol

It goes beyond being stupid though. To come out with all of that gold in a single press conference is unbelievable

@Lightning, it wouldn't have worked out with you either. He doesn't have the bollocks to make it in the PL

bjaelke

Current top 8 pre-orders from a leading Danish retailer :( I hope it's a mistake. Otherwise I'll have to move abroad.

erlutWE.png

Lightning

Banned
A very very reliable source is saying Juve have reached an agreement with Real for Higuain. Should be official by the end of the week. LIGHTNING, LET ME TASTE THE TEARS.
Why tears? Nothing surprises me in the transfer market. With Mata I had tears.

@Lightning, it wouldn't have worked out with you either. He doesn't have the bollocks to make it in the PL
I think he could have done a job for us. I trust Wenger in such matters more than Rodgers.

Lightning

Banned
I made it up. Surprise motherfucker!
Trust me it can happen at any moment. It's happened to us MANY times.

We had Mata in the bag and we blew it, we had Sahin in the bag and we blew it, Xabi Alonso could have been an Arsenal player etc... trust me no one knows how to fuck up a transfer quite like Arsenal.

Jovetic. *rimshot*
Jovetic is deal is dead. No way we will bid for him and Fiorentina are wankers to deal with and I can't see Chelsea going in for him either. Chelsea don't need that type of player.

Juventus could get him unopposed at the moment.

Zabojnik

Jovetic is deal is dead. No way we will bid for him and Fiorentina are wankers to deal with and I caqn't see Chelsea going in for him either. Chelsea don't need that type of player.

Juventus could get him unopposed at the moment.

I kinda expect City to place a late offer, if they don't manage to sign a couple of WC strikers first. Jovetic is next to dead for us too. They won't budge from the 30M€ number and it's just too much for us.

I think he could have done a job for us. I trust Wenger in such matters more than Rodgers.

Trust me. There's something wrong with the guy that goes beyond his attributes and skillset. He played at the pace of a player in a testimonial having been retired for 7 years.

Oh christ, its that dickhead from the Postcode Lottery advert

spidye

1,w=591,c=0.bild.jpeg

heynckes recommends pep: buy isco!

I love to see him at bayern but this will never happen
ribery,robben,kroos,götze,müller,shaqiri and isco for 3 positions. that's insane.

Current top 8 pre-orders from a leading Danish retailer :( I hope it's a mistake. Otherwise I'll have to move abroad.

erlutWE.png

interesting. so the danes like to get fucked.

explains a lot of wooden's behavior

Lightning

Banned
I kinda expect City to place a late offer, if they don't manage to sign a couple of WC strikers first. Jovetic is next to dead for us too. They won't budge from the 30M€ number and it's just too much for us.
City will only bid if Tevez goes. As things stand City won't bid and neither will Chelsea nor Arsenal and while Rooney is on the books neither will United. As things stand no one from the PL are in for Jovetic.

Why won't you guys pay the fee? You can clearly avoid it and a Juve offer and Jovetic will tell everyone else to fuck off anyway since he wants to stay in Italy. Besides if no one bids won't the price come down? They have no CL and need to sell don't they?

Not quite. That partnership cost us Pogba.
Pogba is so good. Would love him at Arsenal but it's impossible. Damn it.

I love to see him at bayern but this will never happen
ribery,robben,kroos,götze,müller,shaqiri and isco for 3 positions. that's insane.
Any chance Ribery and Robben would be sold? Both are getting on in years and the best thing about Pep is to work with the young players. Robben and Ribery hardly fall into that.

spidye

Any chance Ribery and Robben would be sold? Both are getting on in years and the best thing about Pep is to work with the young players. Robben and Ribery hardly fall into that.

Ribery just extended his contract until 2017 and he's a fan favorite. pep would not survive one day if he sells ribery.
robben just won bayern the cl. no way they're gonna sell him now. they didn't when he was injured or bad the entire last season.

kroos will probably play more in the central midfield. it's just too crowded upfront.

my ideal situation would be signing isco and loan him.

FootballFan

Well Cavani is even better and also on the market, but you can't compete with Real Madrid and their infinite money.

I do think a striker like Villa would be great for Juve though. A striker who makes off the ball runs like Borini, who finishes like Falcao and knows where to stand like Gomez.

Juve should get Messi, just get him out of prison somehow.

Lightning

Banned
More like 4 positions, fake 9. I'd bail out if I was Mandzukic, dude will be fucked next season.
How is Dortmund's recruiting going? Other than losing Lewa on a free next summer which seems rather dumb.

I do think a striker like Villa would be great for Juve though. A striker who makes off the ball runs like Borini, who finishes like Falcao and knows where to stand like Gomez.

Juve should get Messi, just get him out of prison somehow.
Just wait until Spurs start bidding for him.

What a fucking idiot. The player who runs away from the group every fucking time ends up with 1 Down, 0 Executions and 7 Deaths. Go figure, you stupid cunt

qazws1234qazwsx, you're a right twat.

How is Dortmund's recruiting going? Other than losing Lewa on a free next summer which seems rather dumb.

Recruiting? haha, we're just selling/loaning out all our players. In the last few days: Leitner loaned out for two years and Bittencourt sold with a buy-back option. Only two proper attacking midfielders left lol

And Lewy is hardly over yet. Who knows how that shit ends.

Carbonox

Recruiting? haha, we're just selling/loaning out all our players. In the last few days: Leitner loaned out for two years and Bittencourt sold with a buy-back option. Only two proper attacking midfielders left lol

And Lewy is hardly over yet. Who knows how that shit ends.

Bittencourt was sold? Oh wow.

Leitner and Bittencourt are my favourite youngsters in the Dortmund team in FIFA. :lol I certainly hope they step up and return to Dortmund in God mode. <3

subtles

More like 4 positions, fake 9. I'd bail out if I was Mandzukic, dude will be fucked next season.

I fail to recall anyone who would ruin the career of a talented player to the degree Uli Hoeneß does. We won everything? To the bench with you!

All in the name of destroying the competition.

Yeah, they won't sell Ribery since not only is he a fan favorite, but he also played another brilliant season. I don't think they'd sell Robben after winning them the CL, but then again that way he might fetch them a higher price, though as SZ put it a year ago, Bayern can make great use of Robben and Robben is too injury-probe to be of much use for other teams.

If I had to guess, I'd say they might get rid of Kroos. There's no way they'd sell Schweinsteiger or Müller. Shaqiri?

Funnily enough, Shaquiri on loan to Dortmund would be a great move for all parties

Zabojnik

Why won't you guys pay the fee? You can clearly avoid it and a Juve offer and Jovetic will tell everyone else to fuck off anyway since he wants to stay in Italy. Besides if no one bids won't the price come down? They have no CL and need to sell don't they?

I don't think you quite understand how much Juve and Fiorentina hate each other. And it's not just the fans, as it used to be. Della Valle (Viola's president) and John Elkann (of the Agnelli family, Juventus owners) are basically arch-enemies. The Della Valles would rather have Jovetic stay - he's extended his contract last year, up to 2017, I think - than sell him to us for an euro less than 30M&#8364;. Which we'll never pay, because a) they won't accept Marrone as partial payment (and they actually want him!), b) he's not worth it yet, c) Marry would have no cash left for the three, four 'depth' players he must sign every year, like Peluso.

Instead of lusting after impossibile targets, we should just sign 'affordable' players like Tevez and Nani, before anyone else does, and bring back home Gabbiadini. But no, this Jovetic telenovela will go on forever and on the 31 of August we'll get Gervinho.

Funnily enough, Shaquiri on loan to Dortmund would be a great move for all parties

No it wouldn't... A loan from Bayern lol

Bittencourt was sold? Oh wow.

Leitner and Bittencourt are my favourite youngsters in the Dortmund team in FIFA. :lol I certainly hope they step up and return to Dortmund in God mode. <3

I don't really get it to be honest. Sure, Bittencourt needs some proper playtime and he won't get it at Dortmund. But a two-year-loan would have been good enough for that. Now we can spend another rumored 4m to get him back. It's not that much money but it doesn't really make that much sense to me.

spidye

how would that be good for us?
Mandzukic will probably be fine. I don't see Pizarro getting play time.
I fail to recall anyone who would ruin the career of a talented player to the degree Uli Hoeneß does. We won everything? To the bench with you!

All in the name of destroying the competition.

sigh. still that same bs?

Is there a fixed buyback clause? Because otherwise I wouldn't be surprised to see teams request much more money from now on from Dortmund.

Well, yes of course. That's exactly what a buyback clause is for, isn't it? Otherwise it would be some kind of first refusal right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom