• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Spain - Italia under 21 final. Isco about to rape Italia :)

I wouldn't be surprised if it ended like the last Spania - Italia final. Spain are just too good atm. Too bad about Marrone's injury, I'd be much more confident about Italy's chances with him and White Pogtrayer in Italy's midfield.
Spagnoli di merda.

Blablurn

1,w=591,c=0.bild.jpeg

heynckes recommends pep: buy isco!

rodvik

FM update. It is 2022 and I have achieved my best Premier League position ever. 10th with Southampton. I am feeling rather pleased with myself.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I feel so bad for you. You guys deserve a great, world class striker. I hear some German might be available...

You have money, we have striker. I'd really prefer it if Gomez went to a great club like Juventus, instead of wasting his talents at Fiorentina.

:(((((((((((((

Marotta (DG) is holding us back just like Nerlinger was holding Bayern back in the last few years.

Gomez is much better than Llorente, and is one of the best (if not the best?) poacher in the world right now. But it'd be a waste to sign two strikers of the same kind, we need a class second striker or someone who's completely 'different'.

rodvik

Why aren't you playing as Villa?

Lol they're previewing Mexico Brasil on tv. México has a shot though

I was. They fired me after less than a season back in 2013. Admittedly I did do such a bad job they got relegated that season even after they had sacked me and had a bit of a recovery, but still, it seemed a little harsh.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I was. They fired me after less than a season back in 2013. Admittedly I did do such a bad job they got relegated that season even after they had sacked me and had a bit of a recovery, but still, it seemed a little harsh.

That's adorable. I love it

Timurid

Marotta (DG) is holding us back just like Nerlinger was holding Bayern back in the last few years.

Gomez is much better than Llorente, and is one of the best (if not the best?) poacher in the world right now. But it'd be a waste to sign two strikers of the same kind, we need a class second striker or someone who's completely 'different'.
That's why you have Giovinco!

Lightning

Banned

David Villa is available so you will get your striker in no matter what.

And yeah, Gomez is the best poacher in the world right now. He's outstanding at finding the goal.

Omikron

Australia v Iraq in a few hours... kinda nervous considering we should rip them apart. But, Australia.

Win and qualification to the WC is done.

tri_willy

Australia v Iraq in a few hours... kinda nervous considering we should rip them apart. But, Australia.

Win and qualification to the WC is done.

if they dont win, i dont think they will pass the elimination play off. would be a massive step back for aussie football

bjaelke

Stefan Coerts @StefanCoerts
AD claims that #Monaco have joined the race for #Ajax playmaker Christian #Eriksen's signature. BVB, Liverpool & Spurs also interested.

tumblr_mocl0pLOL81qaznnlo2_500.gif

Fucking shit-rag newspapers, make your minds up;

Daily Mail: "Joe Kinnear wants Carroll to return to Newcastle in first move at St James Park"

Telegraph: "Andy Carroll poised for £15m West Ham move"

Hoping that cunt Kinnear doesn't put a spanner in the works, as it's obvious Carroll would prefer a move back to Newcastle if one were really on the table.

Me
Freewheelin'
PrematureQuiche
WoodenLung
HixxSAFC
FootballFan
Arnie
WJD
Wilbu
bjaelke
Facism

Too many players :p