• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Looooool

Slap yourself right now
I'm still in bed, fondling myself. Wait until I have some paella and a J2O for lunch. Then ill really come alive.

Moyes is done for.

TLoU bros: could people hear my voice even if you didn't have mic? Sometimes I was saying things to communicate - like telling Wilburg that his brother was hiding in a bus - and I didn't know if you could hear me.

WJD

I quite like the look of word press but tumblr you'll probs get more views and it's probably easier to use innit

Word Press is kinda buggy.

Never used tumblr.

Just Instagram it WJD. Allow words.

Yeah I was leaning towards tumblr because it looked easier to use and I'll be doing most of my stuff from a tablet. Already got an instagram ready for quick snapshots and whatnot.

Wilbur

Banned
On the second day of Christmas Henrikh said to me, 'my second goal just sealed the fate of Manuel Pellegrini'

im dead

This part is partly true, he's never useless. His worst form is turning into a Gareth Barry, basically.

Is it really FAIR to judge him over his (admittedly poor) last two games with Italy in a useless cup? Prandelli is playing him out of position. A fucking winger in a 4-2-3-1, you can't do much midfielding there now can you? He's a victim of his own versatility, like Rooney.

ALL OF THEM ARE NATURAL WINGERS YOU DAFT CUNT

Looooooooooooooool

I'm still in bed, fondling myself. Wait until I have some paella and a J2O for lunch. Then ill really come alive.

Moyes is done for.

TLoU bros: could people hear my voice even if you didn't have mic? Sometimes I was saying things to communicate - like telling Wilburg that his brother was hiding in a bus - and I didn't know if you could hear me.

It comes through the speakers if they didn't mute you :lol. Might not be on tonight :(

Wilbur

Banned

Moyes is done for.

You need to stop because it'll only blow up in your face when Thiago shows Borini up again

Yeah I heard you, you kept saying fucking Quiche :lol. Think I need to get me a headset innit, any good ones recommended?

Wilbur

Banned
Hahahaha I'm going to abuse this function.

At one point I was just calling 'natthhhaannnnn'

I didn't hear that hahaha

Dunno if I'll be on tonight, working late and probs staying out, but when I am I want you to sign me a little ditty ok

Moyes is done for.

:lol

Amazing. You should honestly do a food blog.

bjaelke

On the second day of Christmas Henrikh said to me, 'my second goal just sealed the fate of Manuel Pellegrini'

Christmas can't come fast enough. By then Herbie Kane will be fully developed and ready to boss the midfield. Yes, we just signed a CM.

Clegg

A sky sports news journo is hyping a big exclusive story on twitter. Says he can't talk about it yet but its a story that will get your "heart going."

This better be worth it.

near

Gold Member
Corinthians' Paulinho has signed a four year contract with Italian giants Inter ahead of a big money move

image.php

Arnie

Hold My Liquor is gooooood

Sounds like an appropriate title for Andres' autobiography.

Ringing London estate agents. They can't seem to fathom that, living in Preston, I will not be jumping on a £40 train to view the property and would like them to utilise the powers of email and photography to fill the gaps.

Goons.

A sky sports news journo is hyping a big exclusive story on twitter. Says he can't talk about it yet but its a story that will get your "heart going."

This better be worth it.

Can't talk until later today, or can't talk until a couple of days/weeks? If the latter, he should just shut the fuck up.

Hixx

Why are Dortmund continually linked with Ji Dong Won? He ain't good enough for them.

But apparently a few other German sides want him, five mil is the expected fee.

Buy him for £2m, scores a memorable goal but nowt else, double our money? Yes pls.

Clegg

Can't talk until later today, or can't talk until a couple of days/weeks? If the latter, he should just shut the fuck up.
He said the story should be breaking in the next 48 hours. So sometime tomorrow.

He also said he was 95% sure the story was real.

Arnie

My mum's strange.

She doesn't have a microwave (doesn't believe in radiation), yet she'll buy me a Paella from the 'bistro' range at Morrisons. Said 'bistro' range requires you to have a microwave. As a result I've had to throw the entire thing in a wok. Still tastes nice, but I can't help wondering why my mum's put me through such turmoil for a single meal.

Swapped the J2O for a can of coke; fancy the longevity of a sharp coke.

kharma45

Why are Dortmund continually linked with Ji Dong Won? He ain't good enough for them.

Buy him for £2m, scores a memorable goal but nowt else, double our money? Yes pls.

Probably sold a few shirts too.

Yen

My mum's strange.

She doesn't have a microwave (doesn't believe in radiation), yet she'll buy me a Paella from the 'bistro' range at Morrisons. Said 'bistro' range requires you to have a microwave. As a result I've had to throw the entire thing in a wok. Still tastes nice, but I can't help wondering why my mum's put me through such turmoil for a single meal.

Swapped the J2O for a can of coke; fancy the longevity of a sharp coke.

Your mum is Confuziz?

I want to get one of those Pulse headphones; bit too out of my price range though.

Anyone have them, and if so what's the quality like?

I heard they break easily (physically, not technologically)

I'd be all over them if they were £20 cheaper and confirmed to work with PS4

edit: England BEASTS

WJD

You know what you can't beat though? Ham and cucumber sandwiches; the perfect blend of cool crunch and meaty deliciousness.

He was decent in the Bundesliga, but I agree with you. He's not good enough for Dortmund.

Arnie

Your mum is Confuziz?

Well she believe in it, as in she knows it exists, but she doesn't believe we should be cooking food with radiation.

I kind of agree. If something takes 25 minutes in a sweltering oven, or two minutes in a radiation box, I don't like what that's implying.

Yen

Since my exams ended, all I've had for lunch or breakfast is eggy bread, Goodfellas pizzas, and waffles. I envy Arnie's paella.
Well she believe in it, as in she knows it exists, but she doesn't believe we should be cooking food with radiation.

I kind of agree. If something takes 25 minutes in a sweltering oven, or two minutes in a radiation box, I don't like what that's implying.

...?

bjaelke

PS+ just keeps on giving. There's no way they can keep this going with the PS4.

Entering PS Plus in July:
3rd July: Battlefield 3
3rd July: Payday: The Heist
3rd July: Saints Row the Third
3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
3rd July: Unit 13

Clegg

Henrik Larsson is coming out if retirement to play for Swedish second division side Hogaborg.

He's doing it because they're having a an injury crisis and because it gives him the chance to play alongside his 15 year old son who is starting the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom