• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Well she believe in it, as in she knows it exists, but she doesn't believe we should be cooking food with radiation.

I kind of agree. If something takes 25 minutes in a sweltering oven, or two minutes in a radiation box, I don't like what that's implying.

I'm not sure how much you know about Physics, but Microwaves do not use radiation nor could they be described as a 'radiation box'. Microwave Ovens heat by using the second largest (by wavelength) of the electromagnetic spectrum, which are microwaves. Hence the name.

Arnie

I'm not sure how much you know about Physics, but Microwaves do not use radiation nor could they be described as a 'radiation box'. Microwave Ovens heat by using the second largest (by wavelength) of the electromagnetic spectrum, which are microwaves. Hence the name.

I got a B in GCSE physics.

Tc91

PS+ just keeps on giving. There's no way they can keep this going with the PS4.

Entering PS Plus in July:
3rd July: Battlefield 3
3rd July: Payday: The Heist
3rd July: Saints Row the Third
3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
3rd July: Unit 13

Best deal in gaming. Can't believe I haven't even signed up to it yet.

Arnie

x7c2aXyl.jpg

Messi

So good.

Guys, some cool kit releases tomorrow

Barca_2D00_Home_2D00_Away_2D00_2013_2D00_Img2.jpg

PSG_5F00_Home_5F00_1314_5F00_Main3.jpg

Atletico_2D00_Madrid_2D00_Home_2D00_Away_2D00_Img2.jpg

kharma45

Boo, I knew I shouldn't have taken out PS+ in the end. More stuff I already own.

Arnie

Get a pair of denim shorts with them and you'll be 'proper naughty'.
I'm going shopping in 30 minutes.

Don't tempt me.*

*disclaimer: I do not own that denim jacket. It's fucking awful.
Hmm, not quite enough to tell me that I was not entirely correct I suppose.
I don't know much.

What I do know is probably the product of Bill Bryson's 'A short history of nearly everything'.

Zabojnik

Salazar

Medically need our first fuckin proper transfer.

Need it. Starting to get the shakes. Burger and a kick around tomorrow will help.

Hitcher/Anyone else, Me and Hixx are going to play a couple of rounds of The Last of Us if you want to join!

For everyone who gets up before 9am, have a guess as to who your first three opponents will be in the new season.

Everton (H)
Manchester United (A)
Cardiff (A)

I guess Chelsea will have there second game as a midweek game to make sure we have played our game in hand before the Super Cup. I know this will be completely wrong :lol

Also got one game right in the right order and the right venue! Awwwwwwww YEAH!

Yen

On S02 E12 of the West Wing, and as good as it is (fantastic show), a laugh track sitcom starring Lord John Marbury, Joey Lucas, Donna Moss and Margaret would be much better.

sohois

I'm going shopping in 30 minutes.

Don't tempt me.*

*disclaimer: I do not own that denim jacket. It's fucking awful.

I don't know much.

What I do know is probably the product of Bill Bryson's 'A short history of nearly everything'.

Well you should have said that Microwaves technically do use radiation - the spectrum is in fact referred to as the Electromagnetic Radiation spectrum and one could say 'microwave radiation'. If one wanted to refer specifically to "nuclear" radiation, i.e. alpha, beta and gamma, then you would call it ionising radiation.

Arnie

Well you should have said that Microwaves technically do use radiation - the spectrum is in fact referred to as the Electromagnetic Radiation spectrum and one could say 'microwave radiation'. If one wanted to refer specifically to "nuclear" radiation, i.e. alpha, beta and gamma, then you would call it ionising radiation.

2cW9O.gif

Are you Mrs Crank?

Science is hard.

New Arctic Monkeys song is good.

You wouldn't guess it from these last two pages but Physics is more my bag. Switched off for the majority of the Chemistry section in Bill's book.

I like space, and planets, and black holes, and quarks, and gravity.

Yen

My science GCSE didn't go well. One good teacher, one terrible teacher, and a Lithuanian teacher who didn't speak the language.

Arnie

My science GCSE didn't go well. One good teacher, one terrible teacher, and a Lithuanian teacher who didn't speak the language.

I got moved down from set one for being a gobby shit and never had the energy or determination to climb back up there. As a result I just sort of threw science into the bin. Then in my final year a teacher came to me and said she wanted me to try harder, and said if I did she'd put me back in set one with my friends. I agreed and ended up getting three B's, which, considering my trajectory at the time was quite an achievement.

I now really like science. It's stupid that we're made to study these subjects at a time when all we think about is football, games, and tits. Now I think about football, games, tits, and why the Earth turns.

I used to like Physics, until I actually had to use calculus to solve a lot of problems. Well, I actually still like it, but not as much as I used to.

sohois

Seeing as how pretty much no subject includes football, games or tits (save PE), you could pretty much apply that to every subject Arnie. No child likes to go to school but good teaching is all you really need to inspire interest in a subject.

Well technically that's a lie but its certainly the most important thing you need.

bjaelke

jWjsD3K.jpg

Nicklas Bendtner @bendtnerb52
So what we get drunk #so what we smoke weed #we are just having fun #thats how its supposed to be…

:lol

do you know what i hate? When the matchmaking throws me into a game that's already running and the team i join is 5 lives down. REALLY fucks me on the meta game.

The game stole my Executions because I lost the connection during the games, further fucking my clan over. Lame as

Mastadon

Banned
http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/162828/ - Mkhitaryan due to flight out to England on 20th June.

The Armenia and Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan is due to sign a transfer contract with Liverpool FC this week, according to media reports.
As a PanARMENIAN.Net correspondent was told at Zvartnots airport, Thursday, June 20 at 6.10 pm local time the player will be taking a Yerevan-Moscow-London flight to the British capital.

My many Armenian friends say that this is a very trustworthy site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom