• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbrfOcNYj3P3Qr.jpg

Spurs Heat is 3-3 going into the last leg? Well shit. Still don't know if its worth staying up til 2am to watch it, fuck all on the next day though so I might.

Wilbur

Banned

jWjsD3K.jpg

Nicklas Bendtner @bendtnerb52
So what we get drunk #so what we smoke weed #we are just having fun #thats how its supposed to be…

:lol

I was just discussing over a bowl of Ճաշ that I believe he'll be a good signing.

PrematureQuiche went from being the English Fady to the English Wooden in one season.

That bottle of Kopparberg really went to his head.

All these posts made me laugh, good form soccer gaf

Would you guys agree with this?:

Necessary MP improvements

1: Proportional quitting punishments
2: Proportional Mission requirements between Survivors and Supply Raid
3: Missions do not count unless you play from the start
4: Save as you go mission progress, do not lose progress as punishment for quitting
5: Prioritise executions over reviving
6: Remove melee boost with body armour
7: Matches must end with an execution, down only if timer runs out*

Preference:

1: One shot to the chest kills any downed opponent, with any gun
2: Command-wheel

*It looks better/more satisfying, and it makes execution missions more problematic when a round can be over with 3 executions

L1NETT

Palace Spurs should be a good opening day fixture. Apart from that, not the best set of openers.

I should be heading up to Vale to watch our third league game by then, crazy how early we start this year.

Mastadon

Banned
What's the exact definition of tapping up? Is it only when a manager or member of recruitment staff gets involved?

This was merely an informal discussion between colleagues, and not carried out in any official capacity as a representative of Manchester United.

#betterlawyerthanLaboured.

bud

i am incredibly tempted to get a ps+ subscription. i've always wanted to play ico & sotc hd, and i'd get stuff like uncharted 3 and god knows what else, too. what the hell. it's still ass that it's required for ps4 online multiplayer, though.

... talk to me about ps+, footy bros.

i am incredibly tempted to get a ps+ subscription. i've always wanted to play ico & sotc hd, and i'd get stuff like uncharted 3 and god knows what else, too. what the hell. it's still ass that it's required for ps4 online multiplayer, though.

... talk to me about ps+, footy bros.

If you get it you can continue using it when you get a PS4...

Feorax

It's official, big Andy gets his number 9 back. Wish him well for the future.

Brenton, you have the money, fetch me the Targaryan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom