• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Joke Kinnear, last year:

"I would consider something like a director of football post. But I would do that for just one reason and that is to get myself back into full-time management. If I was a director of football and the manager was struggling and got the old tin-tack, I would tell them that I'd take over."

EDIT: LOL that was a typo on my part!

Wes

venison crêpe
has this ever happened before? I thought my team was'nt gonna make it to the world cup but now theres a slim chance

"Fifa has confirmed opening an investigation into the Ethiopian Football Association after they allegedly fielded an ineligible player in their World Cup qualifying campaign."

if theyre guilty they get docked three points and three goals which were handed to their opponent

I'm not sure about point deductions by CAF, but in general they're not that rare.

Carbonox

Joke Kinnear, last year:

How Mike Ashley is letting all this happen is baffling. I guess had Kinnear not suffered his heart attack a few years ago, he'd STILL be the coach.

Quicker the club gets bought out, the better. I'd rather be turned in to an oil baron club and be in the financial shitter than be in the black but run by utter cunts.

Because we're Newcastle though, we'll suffer the reign of Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear for all of eternity.

Can't imagine how Jeff has been able to stick by Blackburn all this time during their troubles too but then it's more the people running the club than the club itself I guess. Same here.

FootballFan

http://i.minus.com/i6rIwVX

Dat animation. The next Elder Scrolls is gonna look hilarious, with the disparity between image quality & graphical sheen, and the janky animations/weightless combat

I'm gonna start a new account for party multiplayer since it seems my PS3 struggles to keep connected to the party. The PSN will be The_Hitcher89MkII, so add me pls. That goes for the lurkers as well :P

Also, add me dc89. Not that you're reading this anyway, you don't when you [B]can [/B]post. :D[/QUOTE]

More spoilers. You guys just can't help yourselves.

Just had a 1.35 hour session of The Last of Us. Dark outside, lights off, curtains closed, headphones on, volume high, so good.

Clegg

Very difficult opening 5 fixtures for United. The following 5 fixtures are piss easy in comparison.

So buy some good players Moysey ffs.

Clegg

United linked with James Mc Carthy. Nick Powell might go to Wigan on loan as part of the deal.

He is our real target. None of this Thiago nonsense.

Zabojnik

Just had a 10.3min shitting session on the toilet. Sunny day, no lights needed, window open so the stink could escape outside, Kindle in my hands, so amazing.

Carbonox

Speaking of taking a dump - does anyone else prefer to be naked when doing so? I strip off before I unload. Makes me feel more comfortable.

Zabojnik

Speaking of taking a dump - does anyone else prefer to be naked when doing so? I strip off before I unload. Makes me feel more comfortable.

I wouldn't say I necessarily prefer it that way, but I do try to time my shits so that I will then take a shower immediately after and clean my ass properly.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Arsenal GAF

tutjun19.jpg

Higuain is practically lost and very close to Arsenal.

3Sixty

SOUTHAMPTON have kicked off talks with Celtic for a potential record £10million-plus deal for Victor Wanyama.

SunSport understands the Premiership outfit made contact with the Hoops at the start of the week and are hoping to strike a quick agreement for the midfielder.

But the Saints’ move could also now spark a fierce transfer scrap with other English clubs and potentially some abroad. Arsenal have been trailing the Kenyan over the last year and put him on a shortlist of targets.

Batigol

Banned
Joke Kinnear, last year:

Lol. So they really are trying to get Pardew to resign. Doubt he's stupid enough to bail on an 8 year contract though, when he can just wait for the inevitable sacking and get compensation.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal are not interested in Wanyama. All sources close to Arsenal say there is no interest and that it's Wanyama's camp saying theirs interest.

His name has been linked with arsenal for so long with no credible source, no tangible evidence, just nothing. Southampton can have him. His camp are bargaining for something with this shit.

WJD

So I miss the charity shield, Swansea away, Chelsea home and Liverpool away whilst I'm in the US. Hopefully I can find somewhere to watch the latter two.

Lol. So they really are trying to get Pardew to resign. Doubt he's stupid enough to bail on an 8 year contract though, when he can just wait for the inevitable sacking and get compensation.

At some point he'll have grounds for Newcastle making his position untenebale, and Newcastle will get fucked both ways

@KidA, YES

PL finish, FA Cup Final, Champions League Final

The way it should be

Mastadon

Banned
SOUTHAMPTON have kicked off talks with Celtic for a potential record £10million-plus deal for Victor Wanyama.

SunSport understands the Premiership outfit made contact with the Hoops at the start of the week and are hoping to strike a quick agreement for the midfielder.

But the Saints’ move could also now spark a fierce transfer scrap with other English clubs and potentially some abroad. Arsenal have been trailing the Kenyan over the last year and put him on a shortlist of targets.

That'd be a fantastic signing. Schneiderlin and Wanyama would boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom