• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
When *he* does something against Inter? All he did was state the obvious, what was there for everyone to hear and see, it was actually Moggi's lawyers who managed to uncover those calls. Now compare that to Palazzi's famous 'Conte couldn't have not known' theory and all that followed.

We're getting Real, aren't we? I'm like 80% sure. And you all know who Milan's getting. Their CL culo never fails to amaze. Milan - Shalke it is.

ixVmOk8y60w5c.gif

obv Yurt's alt. youre not even trying anymore

spidye

Well, Neuer is barely a years at your club and already ahead of him in the "captain queue". Dude can't deal with responsibility..

he isn't ahead of him. he was subbed off and the next in line was neuer.
and even if he's just 2 years at bayern I would take him over lahm as the captain any day

Bacon, one more screenie of Planetside 2! Soo amazing that an MMO that has 2000 players on the map can look this good.

I tried it out today and uh, it didn't go well. I didn't even reach 10 fps with everything on the lowest setting. So I hope I can get my new pc in two or so weeks. I'll see you then.

:(

fuenf

darn, forgot about it!

How is/was it?

I'm sure it will be in the Mediathek later on, it's pretty good. The focus was on the club and it's history. It managed to convey what makes the FC Bayern family special and wasnt just another 'best off with highlights.' Little bit short, though (30min).

Gambit

I'm sure it will be in the Mediathek later on, it's pretty good. The focus was on the club and it's history. It managed to convey what makes the FC Bayern family special and wasnt just another 'best off with highlights.' Little bit short, though (30min).

that's true. will check it in the next few days. Especially since it was good

Soi-Fong

I tried it out today and uh, it didn't go well. I didn't even reach 10 fps with everything on the lowest setting. So I hope I can get my new pc in two or so weeks. I'll see you then.

:(

lol Yeah I had a feeling. Like I said, the game really is demanding as hell. Hopefully, your new PC handles it better.

he isn't ahead of him. he was subbed off and the next in line was neuer.
and even if he's just 2 years at bayern I would take him over lahm as the captain any day

Fuck. But oh well, I can't remember watching a full-length game of your team in like forever (with exception of the games vs. Dortmund), I didn't even care for the CL final until the 70th minute or so, lol
Sure, Lahm is a horrid captain. I wouldn't care if he wasn't German captain too.

/edit
Schweine is still a weak-willed individual without any leader mentality. Basically a born Looser.

/edit2
Müller would be good for you, I guess.

Plasma

Banned
Looks like Sagna is off, can't blame him his been here for years and is one of our most consistent performers and we only offer him a 12 month extension on his contract but hand players like Djourou a four year deal. Pathetic.

derExperte

Phantask is on the same level as Andress. Interprete it as u want.

I'm only a lurker mostly but one of the main impulses to finally register was so I could put that Dortcunt fan on ignore. Is he still going on about how he doesn't care about Bayern while constantly talking about how shit their players are?

darn, forgot about it!

How is/was it?

Way too short. They completely cut out the 80s and 90s, not even Trap was in it. All the more disappointing as the start about Bayerns beginnings including preWW2 was great. Then suddenly 99 happened. Then Chelsea. The end.

nemesun

Looks like Sagna is off, can't blame him his been here for years and is one of our most consistent performers and we only offer him a 12 month extension on his contract but hand players like Djourou a four year deal. Pathetic.

What? You must be having a laugh? Well there goes our most consistent player.... at least we managed to tie down one of the top global brands. Bless you Tom Fox.

Razor554

A9Ytf2mCcAApRyE.jpg

:lol.

When David Villa got knee injury year ago, they pretty much knew right away that it was some serious shit. That doesn't seem to be the case with Messi since he was walking alright in the dressing room.

Hat-trick vs Betis pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom