• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

If his ankle blew up then he's out for months........

WHAT ABOUT THAT RECORD

Can they sub him in for penalties? :lol

I underlined the capital letters saying that ankle injury was from like 2 seasons ago Kyoufu!!

We don't win penalties somehow anyway. I think we've had 1 penalty so far this season(and this is just a maybe, not sure. But either 1 or 0 penalties).

spidye

FC_20Bayern_20Muenchen_20v_20FC_20BATE_20Borisov_20-_20UEFA_20Champi__29857907-1354741432.jpg

the look on his face. lol he's so dumb

Tc91

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
Messi has a big knock in the external are of his left knee and tests are to check if there is anything else more serious or not

Pinto: "The doctors are looking at Messi's knee now. He's calm, he said he felt fine."

fuenf

FC_20Bayern_20Muenchen_20v_20FC_20BATE_20Borisov_20-_20UEFA_20Champi__29857907-1354741432.jpg

the look on his face. lol he's so dumb

lol he got that starting CB spot locked up and still managed to screw it up. It wouldnt surprise me if Heynckes starts Martinez / Gustavo in the second half of the season instead of him, so that Dante and Martinez / Gustavo can get used to eachother.

Gambit

lol he got that starting CB spot locked up and still managed to screw it up. It wouldnt surprise me if Heynckes starts Martinez / Gustavo in the second half of the season instead of him, so that Dante and Martinez / Gustavo can get used to eachother.

I would be very surprised by that. That would require Heynckes to make clever squad decisions.

Our 'friend' Palazzi? Uhuhuh. Facchetti says hi. Or aren't we allowed to talk about his 'entertaining' calls to Bergamo & Pairetto because he was a club legend and a nice guy? Strangely enough, nobody even knew about those conversations until it was too late for them to have any judicial weight. They don't call you 'prescritti' for nothing.
I was ironic about Palazzi, you know? He's right when he's against Inter and he's a bribed-by-Moratti(lol)-prescritto when he does something against the best manager in the world/Juve.

Wilbur

Banned
We'll lose to Milan :(

I don't think we'll win it so I hope we get a big team like Madrid.

Nah, we'd win. They're even poorer than us save El Sharaawy. If we got Juve/Madrid in the quarters and went out, I'd be happy with that assuming we go on to win the title. Another season with no trophies will be shit.

Give us a god damn break dude

But they're always so damn fun

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Don't think it is at all; it's just not a barometer that turnips like Pele use to discredit Messi
Pfft, Pelé isn't even the best Brazilian player of all time. Not to mention the hypocrite is riding of the coattails of what other people did for him: he was non-existent for half the tournament in 1958, and in 1962 he only played two matches. His "talk to me when you win three World Cups" rhetoric is quite demeaning to his team mates.

Wilbur

Banned
Pfft, Pelé isn't even the best Brazilian player of all time. Not to mention the hypocrite is riding of the coattails of what other people did for him: he was non-existent for half the tournament in 1958, and in 1962 he only played two matches. His "talk to me when you win three World Cups" rhetoric is quite demeaning to his team mates.

Pele's a cunt, no bones about it.

bud

"A big talent for the future."

"At least we got him to sign a contract. I guess he won't be leaving on a free."

Meier

Rekik is extremely highly regarded and one of the best young defenders around. Very nice to get him re-signed long term.

The Dutch know how to pump out talented kids.

bud

if rekik had still been at feyenoord, he'd probably be the first choice in case de vrij or mathijsen get injured. now that spot's been taken by kongolo. i really don't get why so many of these young, talented players leave so soon to a big club in the premier league--many of them fail. if it's money, then i can kind of understand, but in the long term, you'd earn way more money if you'd actually improve which you don't really do that much if you barely play any games.

Zabojnik

I was ironic about Palazzi, you know? He's right when he's against Inter and he's a bribed-by-Moratti(lol)-prescritto when he does something against the best manager in the world/Juve.

When *he* does something against Inter? All he did was state the obvious, what was there for everyone to hear and see, it was actually Moggi's lawyers who managed to uncover those calls. Now compare that to Palazzi's famous 'Conte couldn't have not known' theory and all that followed.

We're getting Real, aren't we? I'm like 80% sure. And you all know who Milan's getting. Their CL culo never fails to amaze. Milan - Shalke it is.

dc89

They gotta get money from somewhere, dem stadium sellouts don't cover everything. Think about how much the website costs to maintain

Talking about this! City have sent out emails to the fans asking them their opinion on expanding the stadiums capacity to over 60,000.

This would be achieved by expanding the north and south stand.

3Sixty

Talking about this! City have sent out emails to the fans asking them their opinion on expanding the stadiums capacity to over 60,000.

This would be achieved by expanding the north and south stand.

Response from City fans.

"Would be nice to have a row each"

Timurid

Lastly, a heartfelt (but not really) FUCK YOU to Timurid, Andres and let's say Lightning. Roll on Real Madrid!
Wow first time someone spelled out my full username without butchering it. You guys got lucky thought. I can't wait to see you cheats get embarrass next round!!! and fuck shakhtar!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom