• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Zabo, gotta say that Chiellini was fucking magnificent tonight

He often is in big games and when his primary mission is to neutralize a specific, let's call it the opponent's star player. He rarely (if ever) lost to Ibra, he did a fantastic job with Mkhitaryan tonight. Misses the next CL match. :( I'll have to see that call again, I'm not sure it even was a foul. Oh well.

Next year I'm betting he leaves for a more consistent team. Can see him joining Inter, very easily.

I don't see the current Moratti paying 35M€+ for Cavani. He'll probably join one of the big spenders (Real, Chelsea, PSG, ...).

So I just got home and my brother told me Messi was injured, Juventus <3 won, Chelsea are out, Celtic are through, and United lost.

So how did United play?

FootballFan

People these days... saying this black cat which was at the game had something to do with Messi's injury :lol :lol

Un-gato-negro-se-pasea-por-el-_54357024791_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Looks shopped to me lol

FootballFan

I can never bring myself to shell out anything above $40 on a brand new game; guess I've been spoiled by all the PC deals lately.

(That's NZ dollars btw, just incase you didn't know). New releases are $100-$120 here. so $58 for FC3 is a steal lol.

Possible opponents for Barca in the round of 16:

Porto, Arsenal, AC Milan, Shakhtar or Galatasaray

God damn it we are going to get Arsenal as always.

nemesun

People these days... saying this black cat which was at the game had something to do with Messi's injury :lol :lol

Looks shopped to me lol
There must be some truth in this tbh. Since we left Highbury squirrel behind we haven't had much success on the pitch. Fuck me, I still get teary eyed thinking about the old ground.

Messi

Guillem Balague
&#8207;@GuillemBalague
Official now: club says Messi only has a knock and his evolution will dictate his inclusion in the next squad

--

So Messi to be in the squad vs Betis?

Slizz

Guillem Balague
&#8207;@GuillemBalague
Official now: club says Messi only has a knock and his evolution will dictate his inclusion in the next squad

--

So Messi to be in the squad vs Betis?

Aguero and Messi, must be something in that Argentine water.... but it's probably Spain's water though that does the trick.

Messi

Aguero and Messi, must be something in that Argentine water.... but it's probably Spain's water though that does the trick.

When Messi last got injured they said he would be out 5-6 weeks but he played 2 weeks later missing 2 games. He is kind of like Puyol in that regard, he does not want to stay on the sidelines.

Slizz

When Messi last got injured they said he would be out 5-6 weeks but he played 2 weeks later missing 2 games. He is kind of like Puyol in that regard, he does not want to stay on the sidelines.

I just think it's crazy that Aguero and Messi had seemingly awful knee injuries only to come back way sooner than anyone initially projected.

Kyoufu

I really want Juve or Dortmund to win this.

And if they can't get the job done, then Barcelona must win it.

Anyone but Man United.

nemesun

(That's NZ dollars btw, just incase you didn't know). New releases are $100-$120 here. so $58 for FC3 is a steal lol.
Well that seems like a hella deal.

Possible opponents for Barca in the round of 16:

Porto, Arsenal, AC Milan, Shakhtar or Galatasaray

God damn it we are going to get Arsenal as always.

It's fucking so obvious that it's Barca vs Arsenal again. It's already written in the stars.
And by that I mean Platini and his cronies have already rigged the draw.

Wilbur

Banned
I really want Juve or Dortmund to win this.

And if they can't get the job done, then Barcelona must win it.

Anyone but Man United.

God I will love it when Robin van Persie lifts the Champions League and Premier League above his head at the same time next year, crying tears of joy and wearing the 1994 Sharp t-shirt he had when he was a little boy

Messi

I just think it's crazy that Aguero and Messi had seemingly awful knee injuries only to come back way sooner than anyone initially projected.

True dat. I would have liked to see us play at the weekend with Pedro and Tello on the wings and Villa as striker. But I will take Messi back in a heartbeat.

Fuck.. Shoulda let Benfica beat us.

We tried, we even put Pinto in goal. But Benfica could not finish for shit.

Kyoufu

God I will love it when Robin van Persie lifts the Champions League and Premier League above his head at the same time next year, crying tears of joy and wearing the 1994 Sharp t-shirt he had when he was a little boy

I'd quit football and get a Baseball hat/jersey.

Don't you worry Kyoufu, Arsenal is here to save the day.

I'd be ok with this but... Arsenal :lol

K1LLER7

Kagawa gets injured, he's out for an extra 4 weeks :(

can't wait till he gets back into the team. We look shite at the moment, especially with ando out too.

FootballFan

Messi would play with an injury so he can brake that record. Hope he does it in the next game.

Nah I don't think he would risk it, he cares but not that much.

Otherwise he would have put himself into the starting line-up today(we all know Messi is the assistant coach).

Messi

Nah I don't think he would risk it, he cares but not that much.

Otherwise he would have put himself into the starting line-up today(we all know Messi is the assistant coach).

Lets be honest, its the reason he came on today. Its also the reason he stayed up and tried to score after the keeper made contact with him. He was clearly in pain. Its the first time I think I have seen him really determined to break that record. Its why I think he will play some part vs Betis.

pulga

Banned
Wow first time someone spelled out my full username without butchering it. You guys got lucky thought. I can't wait to see you cheats get embarrass next round!!! and fuck shakhtar!!!!!!!

lololol dat salt. Wrong about it in the weekend, wrong about it again!

pulga

Banned
You fucks stop talking about a Madrid Juve draw. Fuck you. Fuck your moms. I hope a cartel kills all of your families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom