• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm only a lurker mostly but one of the main impulses to finally register was so I could put that Dortcunt fan on ignore. Is he still going on about how he doesn't care about Bayern while constantly talking about how shit their players are?

DORCUNT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

When *he* does something against Inter? All he did was state the obvious, what was there for everyone to hear and see, it was actually Moggi's lawyers who managed to uncover those calls. Now compare that to Palazzi's famous 'Conte couldn't have not known' theory and all that followed.

We're getting Real, aren't we? I'm like 80% sure. And you all know who Milan's getting. Their CL culo never fails to amaze. Milan - Shalke it is.
Moggi's lawyers are really the best, instead of defending him they waste time trying to find shit against other people, no wonder they were panicking last year whe he got dat 5 years and 4 months sentence.
I still remember "La madre di tutte le intercettazioni", good shit :lol

I'm only a lurker mostly but one of the main impulses to finally register was so I could put that Dortcunt fan on ignore. Is he still going on about how he doesn't care about Bayern while constantly talking about how shit their players are?
Who are you?
Who is this?
Calls himself expert, never posts :O

FootballFan

A9Ytf2mCcAApRyE.jpg

:lol.

:lol I was watching with my mates, we all cracked up when about 6 Benfica players sprinted and surrounded him. They really didn't want him to break the record against them.

Zabojnik

Moggi's lawyers are really the best, instead of defending him they waste time trying to find shit against other people, no wonder they were panicking last year whe he got dat 5 years and 4 months sentence.
I still remember "La madre di tutte le intercettazioni", good shit :lol

Well, Bergamo & Pairetto said it from the very beginning that they were talking to everybody, not just Moggi / Juve. When Moggi's lawyers were trying to dismantle the whole 'cupola' accuse, showing that others were doing exactly what he was doing could've helped him in court. They also uncovered some other pretty interesting, previously misteriously unknown stuff. Like Bergamo (or maybe it was Pairetto, can't remember) saying 'if anyone, favour Inter' to the referee regarding a Inter-Juve from a few years back. Good shit, no doubt. It came out too late to bite you in the ass, like it should have, but still. Onesti sto par de ciufoli.

Just got back from the game, really appreciated the tube issues meaning it took an hour and a half to get home!

For a 6-1 we were pretty terrible. It was laboured and no-one seems to know what to do with the ball. Ignoring his two goals Torres did look better, making more of an effort scored a nice chip but was offside.

Regarding exiting CL, disappointed but it was an inevitability tonight. Dunno wtf happened to Shahktar though, did they play to draw or Juve just better? Either way good luck to both of them, they were better than us and deserved it more.

I would like to hope this failure will galvanise the team, get them to put in some bloody effort and I would expect them to make an effort to win the Europa League but I highly doubt they will so I shouldn't even really bother.

Also, its fucking cold outside!

yes, I think so. City & Chelsea - destroying Englands coefficient since 2012.

Chelsea won CL and gave all dat coefficient in 2012! Also Europa Leauge coefficient is as good as any coefficient. Ever noticed how it got Europe in the title? Because it's where the true champions of Europe plays.

Wilbur

Banned
Shut up mancunt.

you shouldn't talk cuntsea

Piss off Bayern Cuntchen

cuntchester united/city fans and cuntsea fans stfu

Copying WoodenCunt

Cunt Villa is a fine abode.

What's going on here? What's happened to all the tottencunt fans while I was away? and who's this Expert guy?

tumblr_meivrza9dl1qih9gi.gif

Just got back from the game, really appreciated the tube issues meaning it took an hour and a half to get home!

For a 6-1 we were pretty terrible. It was laboured and no-one seems to know what to do with the ball. Ignoring his two goals Torres did look better, making more of an effort scored a nice chip but was offside.

Regarding exiting CL, disappointed but it was an inevitability tonight. Dunno wtf happened to Shahktar though, did they play to draw or Juve just better? Either way good luck to both of them, they were better than us and deserved it more.

I would like to hope this failure will galvanise the team, get them to put in some bloody effort and I would expect them to make an effort to win the Europa League but I highly doubt they will so I shouldn't even really bother.

Also, its fucking cold outside!

I'm glad you survived and didn't freeze to death.

At least you got to see some Torres goals live in person, you will know it wasn't some moon landing bullshit.

Zabojnik

Shakhtar didn't exactly go in for the kill, they started pretty strong, but we managed to hold them back and more or less took control of the game starting from 20' or so. It could've been a different match if they scored first, who knows. It wasn't a biscotto, though, that's for sure. Plenty of solid chances on both sides, more so on ours, I'd say. Good luck in the EL!

I'm glad you survived and didn't freeze to death.

At least you got to see some Torres goals live in person, you will know it wasn't some moon landing bullshit.

I've actually seen 5 goals from Torres this season (Norwich, Wolves, Shakhtar, today x2) not got anymore tickets though... maybe im the lucky charm?!

dc89

I forgot to mention this before Re: that leaked City top.

Notice the lack of Etihad branding? Maybe we'll get a different sponsor for the training kit. FFP is in the bag.

Wow first time someone spelled out my full username without butchering it. You guys got lucky thought. I can't wait to see you cheats get embarrass next round!!! and fuck shakhtar!!!!!!!

sogood.gif

Haha I see.

Also EDINSON 'EL MATADOR' CAVANI Best player I have ever seen
in Napoli in the last 5 years

Next year I'm betting he leaves for a more consistent team. Can see him joining Inter, very easily.

FootballFan

Wooohooo bought Far Cry 3 for only $58.

Hated 2, hopefully this ones as good as I am hearing lol.

Plus Kevin Prince Boateng is the enemy(or so I've heard from Yurt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom