• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Andres you are fucking shit.. LOL

Stick to ultimate team.

Why? he sucks at that too. I kicked his ass in that and only lost when I brought in my silver team. Actually, I'm not even sure I lost that g ame. :p

He's a really good sport about it all, and I will always play with him though. <3 Andres

Messi

You fucks stop talking about a Madrid Juve draw. Fuck you. Fuck your moms. I hope a cartel kills all of your families.

image.php

K1LLER7

I like your avatar, looks like a little naughty school boy.

Ot: but why do you have a racist as your avatar???

:p

He's added to my collection of JT player avatars. First was Evra, then Suarez, Zlatan and now Terry :p

Nah I don't think he would risk it, he cares but not that much.

Otherwise he would have put himself into the starting line-up today (we all know Messi is the assistant coach).
I can imagine him on the bench next game, 92nd min penalty to Barca. Tito to sub him on just to take the penalty.

Wilbur

Banned
Cunt has found its way into my vocabulary IRL. I blame you fuckers.

My mates in uni never used to say it because they come from sheltered existences, but now I'm responsible for them dropping cunt bombs all the time. I've been banned from saying it before noon because I say it too often.

quiche what the fuck :lol

Slizz

You're in the US right? How do people react to that word over there?

It's mainly around male friends and it cuts through the discussion like no other. It's pretty awesome actually because it's usually just bitch for us, never twat, cunt, etc. It has slipped out while among females but I've never gotten a true reaction since it was never directed towards the women I'm around. I don't think I'll ever let that slip out when referring to a female friend though.

santi_yo

:lol.

When David Villa got knee injury year ago, they pretty much knew right away that it was some serious shit. That doesn't seem to be the case with Messi since he was walking alright in the dressing room.

Hat-trick vs Betis pls.

dolan pls. Barça has no chance of winning over us.
CGcDr.gif

K1LLER7

Guys, good news, follwing the Clev injury.

Tom Cleverley is a major doubt for Sunday's Manchester derby after limping out of the Champions League defeat to Cluj with a calf injury.

The midfielder was forced off just before half-time during Manchester United's 1-0 loss.

Cleverley's injury will be assessed on Thursday but Sir Alex Ferguson is not expecting a positive outcome.

"Tom felt his calf a little bit," said Ferguson. "We will assess it in the morning but it is not good news."

Ferguson has also ruled skipper Nemanja Vidic out of the visit to Manchester City, but central defensive colleague Jonny Evans could be available.

However, Japan midfielder Shinji Kagawa seems certain to miss out.

"Kagawa is a fantastic player," said Ferguson. "He is back doing some running but I don't know if he will make Sunday.

"At least he is training. Hopefully he will join in the football part on Monday."
He's not far off now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom