• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodelung's avatar is seriously distracting.

iMsZ3LJAT8s6w.gif

I heard about Messi. Any news?

I appreciate it.

You have now come into contact with the power of the Premier Ass.

I appreciate it.

ibhsYxL25RQbOB.gif

Wait until Wooden sees that Justice gif.

He'll repond with 50 Selena gifs.

I posted Justice in here and other threads, not part of their silly factions, would both, hard.

Selena be tainted now, its all about Ariana Grande.

Girl is orange, mang. Only role she can hope for with her acting talent is as an oompa loompa when we need to remake that crap again.

Slizz

http://i.minus.com/ibhsYxL25RQbOB.gif[IMG]

I posted Justice in here and other threads, not part of their silly factions, would both, hard.

Girl is orange, mang. Only role she can hope for with her acting talent is as an oompa loompa when we need to remake that crap again.[/QUOTE]

Not that orange, plus shes got a lil latina in her.

[quote][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FXBaD.jpg

Best part is she tries so hard to be an innocent lil teeny bopper that you just know shes a freak.

GorillaJu

Is this creepy Gaf's refuge home?

Just kidding I have no idea who these girls are. The "orange" one is eminently fuckable though.

Wilbur

Banned
I want to fuck everything and everyone on this page

act two scene one

ext. tennis courts

MORSEL
where are we

WOODEN
i dont know

MORSEL
oh

WOODEN
shut up and finger me

fade to black

act two scene two

int. bedroom

morsel is fingering wooden

WOODEN
stop scratching my rectum

MORSEL
sorry

cut to black

act two scene one

ext. tennis courts

MORSEL
where are we

WOODEN
i dont know

MORSEL
oh

WOODEN
shut up and finger me

fade to black

act two scene two

int. bedroom

WOODEN

MORSEL
sorry

cut to black

I was just reading your ones on your facebook which came up on my feed :lol

act two scene one

ext. tennis courts

MORSEL
where are we

WOODEN
i dont know

MORSEL
oh

WOODEN
shut up and finger me

fade to black

act two scene two

int. bedroom

WOODEN

MORSEL
sorry

cut to black

iPEZ26K75mvK1.gif

So when are we filming?

Wilbur

Banned
I also really remember one of the places you mentioned from when I lived in Twickenham...

OH MY GOD

did you live there?! My mates live there and I'm there all the time. My uni's in Twickenham. Fuck this small world

http://i.minus.com/iPEZ26K75mvK1.gif[/IG]
[spoiler]So when are we filming?[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

after i shamelessly rip act four scene one from my facebook and post it here:

nt. coach to disneyland

they all sit on the coach. then they get off.

it turns out they werent going to disneyland but instead they have ended up at ikea.

WOODEN
why must the lack of anal penetration sully our day out

YURT
what

WOODEN
what

YURT
what

DOICARE
what

bud

fantastic build-up (all three characters saying "what" really heightens the tension), but i feel it ends up being rather anti-climactic.

i want blood.
i want massive cocks.
i want pink socks.
i want life.

Wilbur

Banned
act five scene three

int. a carpet shop

bud sits alone looking into the camera

BUD
fotball is ded

suddenly he is joined by elsk

ELSK
i wish you were dead

BUD
what

ELSK
i was kidnapped by al mumei

BUD
sacrilege

ELSK
democracy is ded

then bud starts to bleed from his massive cock all over his socks

fadetoblack /META

GorillaJu

I think Wilbury would be a fan of Arab on Radar, or at least their lyrics:

I removed my foreskin to interfere with procedure
I tied one end of the rope to the tip of my prick
And the other to the exhaust of my girlfriend's car
"Hey," I said, "put the peddle to the metal"
My girlfriend said I should unionize my dick
And all you women must pay dues
Get a lick
Now that I've improved the 1st step of the procedure
I've got a messy, messy, messy girlfriend
And I've got to wrap duct tape around my cock just to keep it together

Nice girls know not to straddle a horse
Nice girls don't soak the saddle
(Now) playing her is that Jackie's role is not (pile on)
St. peter has taught us to spit and not swallow
Nice girls know not to use tampons
Judie Gallon doesn't use tampons

Nice girls enjoy a little spliff(spiff) on lunch time
Nice girls enjoy my erection on the school bus
Nice girl's shrink wrap is torn
Family Values have taught us to return her
Nice girls know not to use tampons
Judie Gallon doesn't use tampons

ejaculation is a waste of valuable resources

your kids are not safe from us homosexuals
your kids are controlled by the intellectuals
your kids will dabble with their devilish stuff
your kids will dream about their teacher's muff

ejaculation is a waste of valuable resources

Wilbur

Banned
After AOR they also formed a dance-punk band called Chinese Stars. Check them out too, they're really good and more listenable than AOR.

Yeah, I don't actually like the sound of them :lol, what a shame those lyrics go to waste.

Will check Chinese Stars out though, cheers

GorillaJu

Also I feel like Giddy Motors (album Make it Pop) probably has music in tune with how you think. Worth a listen.

Arab on Radar is pretty good I think. You have to be in the mood for it, but when you're in the mood it's perfect.

I once was pulled over by a cop coming home from a dance party with my friend and we were so nervous we forgot to turn off the Arab on Radar which we were blasting. Definitely raised an eyebrow when the officer walked up to the window.

Wilbur

Banned
I found out why I knew the place :lol My friend used to live there and I think really close there was a place called snakes and ladders which I used to go to when I was younger all the time :lol

Small world indeed.

I'm going to go there tomorrow and enquire to all about the legitimacy of this so callled snakes and ladders

Small world indeed.

I'm going to go there tomorrow and enquire to all about the legitimacy of this so callled snakes and ladders

I know my friend used to live near sion court but snakes and ladders is in a different place haha. It is at Syon Park, Brentford. Further away then I thought.

Wilbur

Banned
I know my friend used to live near sion court but snakes and ladders is in a different place haha. It is at Syon Park, Brentford. Further away then I thought.

Then I shan't be doing that. There's a pizza place in Twicks called Pizza 2 Knight and they invited us to go smoke weed above the pizza place. Fun. I like Twickenham

why am i not asleep. Andres you pecho frio when will your liver give in

FORZA JUVE
HEJA BVB
MON THE HOOPS
glory glory man united

pulga

Banned
Woot Im about to smoke a blunt, anyone want to play FIFA in a bit? Im a more creative player while under the influence. Or atleast thats what I like to think.

Then I shan't be doing that. There's a pizza place in Twicks called Pizza 2 Knight and they invited us to go smoke weed above the pizza place. Fun. I like Twickenham

why am i not asleep. Andres you pecho frio when will your liver give in

FORZA JUVE
HEJA BVB
MON THE HOOPS
glory glory man united

:lol, I used to live in Feltham but it was a shit hole. Most of my friends from that way lived in Twickenham though. I had to go to school where my mum worked :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
OH MY GOD

did you live there?! My mates live there and I'm there all the time. My uni's in Twickenham. Fuck this small world

after i shamelessly rip act four scene one from my facebook and post it here:

nt. coach to disneyland

they all sit on the coach. then they get off.

it turns out they werent going to disneyland but instead they have ended up at ikea.

WOODEN
why must the lack of anal penetration sully our day out

YURT
what

WOODEN
what

YURT
what

DOICARE
what
jacknod.gif

Well, Bergamo & Pairetto said it from the very beginning that they were talking to everybody, not just Moggi / Juve. When Moggi's lawyers were trying to dismantle the whole 'cupola' accuse, showing that others were doing exactly what he was doing could've helped him in court. They also uncovered some other pretty interesting, previously misteriously unknown stuff. Like Bergamo (or maybe it was Pairetto, can't remember) saying 'if anyone, favour Inter' to the referee regarding a Inter-Juve from a few years back. Good shit, no doubt. It came out too late to bite you in the ass, like it should have, but still. Onesti sto par de ciufoli.
Nah, it was more like "if you have any doubts, think more about who's behind than who's at the top [of the league]", does that looks like "favour inter" to you? It could also mean "don't help Juve" for example and it was said in a call between Bergamo(designatore) & Rodomonti(ref), were they working for Inter? Nope, so i don't understand what are we guilty of in this case, are we responsible for what other people say?
EDIT: It was THIS MATCH, right?
I really don't see any help from the ref(he probably didn't send Toldo off 'cos two defenders caught up with Zalayeta), quite the opposite, back-pass to Buffon and could have given us a penalty if he really wanted to help us.
Italian speaking Footy-GAFers: Francesco Repice has to be the best radio commentator of all times. No matter the game, if you close your eyes and just listen ... it's like you're fucking there. I get goosebumps every goddamn time. He's just so into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7dJmuc-JbM
Finally something we can agree with, best italian commentator at the moment and unbiased too!
Hope he can get on TV someday. ETO'OOOOOO ETO'OOOOOOOO ;(

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
MLS Cup Final 2012 Worse than One Year Ago
well the good news is that nearly 500k of those viewers watched it in Spanish so that leaves about 200k non-hispanic viewers. But Im sure it has to do with a fan's MLS team not making it to the final or its "another snorefest final from Galaxy 2011" that could've influenced the lack of viewership. Most of my family watched the final because Becks was leaving and cuz they needed some soccer to kill time before the Xolos vs Toluca final. So Im sure thats one of the reasons why there's a huge boost in numbers for the latino MLS viewership. I expected better non-hispanic numbers tho.

Overall, MLS is becoming is irrelevant really fast even WITH famous footballers on some MLS teams. Even golf beat MLS final ratings by 0.1; MLS=0.7 , golf= 0.8 lol

Lightning

Banned
Still no Versus XIII from Square. Fuck that company....

Also Kingdom Hearts better be released to the west as well or fuck them again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom