• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

tumblr_menytySVn81qf2zyko1_250.gif

Hah, Kayser is a pretty cool guy but his hair is terrible these days. Spent a bunch of E3 2004 and 2005 with him. Here we are at Dodger Stadium (in 2005)! They are my favorite MLB team so it was awesome.

14751289_255a184540.jpg

Haha well sorry about calling your friend a rapist! But the red carpet stuff really was awkward at times. :p

Looks like her hair is on fire.

The most amusing thing would be we might get to see Falcao tear them a new one once again.

Falcao hasn't played one minute of Europa League this season for a reason!

nyN5b.png
W59Ts.jpg

dc89

Try to show my GF the Nino Kuni trailer and I get 'I don't want to know, I'm not fussed'.

Well fuck that. I'm outta here.

Salazar

Wow that's pretty interesting. From this it sounds like Sir Bobby really doesn't fancy Mourinho at United at all.

Interesting.

He always looks like a grumpy Politburo member at the games anyway.

Fuck Bobby.

And fuck the goobers in the "We Don't Need A Midfielder" thread on Redcafe. You fucks know nothing about football. You might actually be blind. Serious brain trauma can't be ruled out.

People would rather us write off Fletcher, write off Giggs and Scholes and sell Anderson and spunk 200 million on players who might or might not work.

Um, YES ?

Blablurn

Hello, Pho. Thinking about staying?

how did you gain interest in watching football, mumei? I mean, you came into this thread out of nowhere. Don't get me wrong. I'm all in for newcomers unless they support Dortmund. Just interested about your reasons.

Mastadon

Banned
how did you gain interest in watching football, mumei? I mean, you came into this thread out of nowhere. Don't get me wrong. I'm all in for newcomers unless they support Dortmund. Just interested about your reasons.

He came to moderate, but was lured in by our witty banter and sparkling personalities.

Someone must have tipped him on all the Premier Ass pictures posted here.

Hixx

Dunno if I want to go today... feel depressed as fuck. Don't think it'd be wise to go and see us get tonked. If Torres scored I'd probably chuck myself down the steps.

dc89

Wow that's pretty interesting. From this it sounds like Sir Bobby really doesn't fancy Mourinho at United at all.

Interesting.

He always looks like a grumpy Politburo member at the games anyway.

Fuck Bobby.

And fuck the goobers in the "We Don't Need A Midfielder" thread on Redcafe. You fucks know nothing about football. You might actually be blind. Serious brain trauma can't be ruled out.

Um, YES ?

Bobby. Bless him. Moura didn't fall for it.

"We can't pay you tons of money like PSG and other clubs but we'll let you meet Sir Bobby, you'd like that right Lucas?"

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
And a chance to meet Scott Sinclair.

fixed

In other news, Redknapp is after Anelka, Parker, Defoe, Beckham, Crouch, Keane, Bentley and Remy. He's had the same transfer targets for the last 10 years.

Bobby. Bless him. Moura didn't fall for it.

"We can't pay you tons of money like PSG and other clubs but we'll let you meet Sir Bobby, you'd like that right Lucas?"
Hey it's not exactly playing in front of the Colin Bell stand, that all time great, but it's something.

Salazar

fixed

In other news, Redknapp is after Anelka, Parker, Defoe, Beckham, Crouch, Keane, Bentley and Remy. He's had the same transfer targets for the last 10 years.

That tooth-impacted-into-jaw thing sounded pretty rough.

I'm constitutionally incapable of feeling sympathetic towards a member of Saruman Pulis's clan, but damn.

Salazar

I lost it a bit when Shaqiri got in front of a marker to get that header and you couldn't even see him from the camera angle.

Hixx

The last home game I missed was in 2005.

It was against Leicester. 2-1.

The 3 points won us promotion. I could've swung for me dad, why the fuck did he not wake me up :(((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom