• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off Kate.

Why is she in this programme? FUCK

@pulga

Probably Halo 4, Black-Ops 2, Far Cry 3, Dishonored, XCOM, Hitman and Journey. Halo will win.

Do you have a 360? They're streaming it.

No :(

I always miss out on E3 threads and the like, and end up looking through the threads and cracking up at the reactions to the stupidity (especially Konami 2010) so it'd be nice to keep up on here and with the livestream at the same time. The best threads on here are the carnivals of stupid

Liverpool/Man United is the bigger game for me.
Without doubt.

Was speaking to a City fan today who was saying Utd/City is a bigger rivalry and always has been. Crazy talk. For City, yes. Defo Utd/Liv on this side. Don't see that changing any time soon.

Without doubt.

Was speaking to a City fan today who was saying Utd/City is a bigger rivalry and always has been. Crazy talk. For City, yes. Defo Utd/Liv on this side. Don't see that changing any time soon.

I fucking hate games between us

Will Geoof Keighley ignore Doritos-gate, make a serious statement about it, or take the piss out of the situation?

Pick your side

I fucking hate games between us
Me too.

They are usually crap as well. But I still find wins over Liverpool far more satisfying than any other. And whilst City are obv the direct rivals here and now, Liverpool are still the main rivals to the claim of England's biggest/best/most succesfullest club.

GorillaJu

City/United is the biggest game for me because I don't think success in La Liga means a damn thing. There's not enough at stake there.

Me too.

They are usually crap as well. But I still find wins over Liverpool far more satisfying than any other. And whilst City are obv the direct rivals here and now, Liverpool are still the main rivals to the claim of England's biggest/best/most succesfullest club.

We're battling for bigness, while City fight with the team from Escape To Victory for massivity

When all is said and done, very little has changed in the way I think of City since the takeover

Funny post

City/United is the biggest game for me because I don't think success in La Liga means a damn thing. There's not enough at stake there.

Yeah you're right. Winning the Premier League gives you the unmatched privilege of being knocked out of next year's CL group stage.

What in the fuckity fuck fuck was that?

We are shit and to make it worse there isn't even a hate figure there to scream at

At least I've had a few Coors and watched my first two episodes of game of thrones, boobies, beer and beheadings make everything better

Yeah there are no obvious points to be had away from the double game weeks.

You make very few transfers. Just 7 in 15 game weeks. Silly

These VGAs are fucking embarassing. Masturbatory self-aware nerd-culture, sweaty guys who look like Charlie Kelly, (relatively) big awards being handed out before the show starts, dismal production values and organisation, terrible looking trophy.

My word

Arnie

I'm enjoying watching all the awkward, drunk interviews, and that 'I'm a nerd' guy who'd sniffed more than his body weight in cocaine.

I'm enjoying watching all the awkward, drunk interviews, and that 'I'm a nerd' guy who'd sniffed more than his body weight in cocaine.

You mean that 'Nike for nerds' guy? Made me want to throw my PS3 and games through the window and take a long bath in boling water to scald the shame away

Arnie

You mean that 'Nike for nerds' guy? Made me want to throw my PS3 and games through the window and take a long bath in boling water to scald the shame away

No, the fucking lemon who said he cried during the Halo 4 campaign.

'I'm a nerd'

No, you're a coked up spud head.

No, the fucking lemon who said he cried during the Halo 4 campaign.

'I'm a nerd'

No, you're a coked up spud head.

lol that was the fat kid from iCarly wasnt it?

The guy talking about pubes, stroking that rapist host hair and then somehow managing to talk about how his 3 year old son doesn't have any pubes has no doubt been highlight of the VGA's so far, especially loved how he walked out in front of the camera too

untitled-2ctyy9.gif

Zabojnik

I hope to get the Compendium at Christmas, everyone in TWD thread is insistent that the books are much better than the show (though it's bloody annoying how every page is filled with comic spoilers)

I bought the first Compendium, still on the ropes about getting the second one. Far from bad, but it didn't exactly blow me away.

sohois

My FPL team has 7 players out. Wut. When did this even happen?

Good thing I still have the wildcard. Gonna have to trade away some of the cunts though, my team is gonna lose all identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom