• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

OMFG @ The Walking Dead Game Episode 3.

You should spoiler the bit I removed and keep going

i5oevBJarANa2.gif

i4QBnJhfs328D.gif

ik257gNTUnQGW.gif

ijlpAErx93Mnu.gif

I am so hard.

Hook it to my VEIIIIIIIIIIINS

Clegg

HL2 is well deserving of the Game of the Decade award.

But why were there so many Valve staff to pick up that award?

Get back to working on my HL3, you arseholes.

Phantom Pain isn't MGS:Ground Zeroes but it must be a Metal Gear game.

Too many coincidences in that trailer for it to be anything other than one.

If its not an official MGS game, Konami should be phoning their lawyers right now about that character design :p

@Wooden, wasn't Ico and MGS2 2001?

edit: Yes, they were. Both are better than HL2 though

Clegg

The Bioshock:Infinite reveal is supposed to be awful.

Terrible gameplay and outdated graphics.

It's a shame too as I like the plot and setting to all the Bioshock games.

Fuck it. I'm still keeping the faith.

The Bioshock:Infinite reveal is supposed to be awful.

Terrible gameplay and outdated graphics.

It's a shame too as I like the plot and setting to all the Bioshock games.

Fuck it. I'm still keeping the faith.

It looked like it was basically impossible to plan your battles, and the rail stuff just doesn't interest me. I hate FPS games where you have to get into the mix and do everything on the fly :(

Salazar

It looked like it was basically impossible to plan your battles, and the rail stuff just doesn't interest me. I hate FPS games where you have to get into the mix and do everything on the fly :(

Far Cry 3 has reaffirmed that what I really like is driving a jeep into the middle of a road, loading it up with explosives, retreating to a more or less hidden position, waiting for motherfuckers to drive up to it, and ka-boom. And then mopping up survivors with a sniper rifle.

I prefer not to take this as any kind of significant ethical reflection on me.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm glad TWD and Journey were able to receive credit. I believe, though I haven't played any of the other three nominees this year, that they are my one and two out of what I have played. Sleeping Dogs would be in my top five as well.

I thought the show was infinitely more tolerable than last year, but I would like to see more awards given out on stage. The focus needs to be on the devs and the people who actually create this entertainment.

Far Cry 3 has reaffirmed that what I really like is driving a jeep into the middle of a road, loading it up with explosives, retreating to a more or less hidden position, waiting for motherfuckers to drive up to it, and ka-boom. And then mopping up survivors with a sniper rifle.

I prefer not to take this as any kind of significant ethical reflection on me.

So you must have loved that Ice Cream truck mission in GTA III a decade ago! BOOM!

Out of the big budget games that I haven't picked up yet, Far Cry 3 looks like the one that would stick with me and my tastes. FC2 had a lot of good going for it, but what it did wrong was really, really wrong and killed the experience. The actual missions though were decent enough. Getting to them was a different story....

I'm glad TWD and Journey were able to receive credit. I believe, though I haven't played any of the other three nominees this year, that they are my one and two out of what I have played. Sleeping Dogs would be in my top five as well.

I thought the show was infinitely more tolerable than last year, but I would like to see more awards given out on stage. The focus needs to be on the devs and the people who actually create this entertainment.

Welcome back btw :)

Salazar

Raaafffaaa, you don't have to put on the red tie

^^^^^ In a season of largely shit "we know what you are" chants, I favour this.

Meier

lol that was the fat kid from iCarly wasnt it?

The guy talking about pubes, stroking that rapist host hair and then somehow managing to talk about how his 3 year old son doesn't have any pubes has no doubt been highlight of the VGA's so far, especially loved how he walked out in front of the camera too

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-2ctyy9.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hah, Kayser is a pretty cool guy but his hair is terrible these days. Spent a bunch of E3 2004 and 2005 with him. Here we are at Dodger Stadium (in 2005)! They are my favorite MLB team so it was awesome.

[IMG]http://farm1.staticflickr.com/12/14751289_255a184540.jpg

Linius

That The Last of Us trailer confirmed that I'm doing good by putting some money away for a PlayStation. Looks pretty damn awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom