• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Whats the latest on Wanyama? Still refusing to sign a new contract? Still playing as well?
In contract negotiations apparently, but can't see him signing on longer (or if he does it'll certainly be with a release clause). Still playing as well, but we coped fine without him on Wednesday so if we can cash in and secure the club for another few years then it'll definitely happen. We're trying to eliminate all debt in the next 3 years and we've got it down to about 7 million as of this season while generating a profit, so that'd put us in the black for a long time.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
New issue of the blizzard is out with a great article about the Lazio-Ipswich Town uefa cup match in 1973. Goes a long way towards explaining the reputation of Lazio fans.

New issue of the blizzard is out with a great article about the Lazio-Ipswich Town uefa cup match in 1973. Goes a long way towards explaining the reputation of Lazio fans.
Man I haven't ordered The Blizzard for quite a while. Might do that today.

In contract negotiations apparently, but can't see him signing on longer (or if he does it'll certainly be with a release clause). Still playing as well, but we coped fine without him on Wednesday so if we can cash in and secure the club for another few years then it'll definitely happen. We're trying to eliminate all debt in the next 3 years and we've got it down to about 7 million as of this season while generating a profit, so that'd put us in the black for a long time.
Do you think he is good enough to play for a top PL team?

Yen

I'm on media black out until it's released because lets face it that game isn't coming any time soon :/

Looks like typical Kojima trolling. I haven't seen the trailer yet, but from the thread, it seems pretty crazy, and Kojima is playing his tricks again.

Guileless

Interesting, with no early game ESPN in the US has elected to air Sunderland-Chelsea over Arsenal-West Brom. I'd much rather watch the latter.

Hixx

Taxi has fucked me out of the game anyway
KuGsj.gif

Fatha's cousin runs a firm and was going to get one of his lads to run us through at 1.30pm. Turns up at 1 and I've not even had a shave so they've gone without me.

Today is a good day
LLShC.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Damn last night was cray but I'm fucked. Two hours sleep, lots of drink and weed and just had to run what felt like the 4000m to catch the train.

Roma - Fiorentina tonight guys, should be tasty as fuck. Fiorentina play good football, Roma play good matches.

Kyoufu

KuGsj.gif

Fatha's cousin runs a firm and was going to get one of his lads to run us through at 1.30pm. Turns up at 1 and I've not even had a shave so they've gone without me.

Today is a good day
LLShC.gif

You should have just went without shaving. lol

KuGsj.gif

Today is a good day
LLShC.gif
Is there a dress code at the Stadium Of Light?

Hixx

You should have just went without shaving. lol

Shave, Shit, Shower, bro.

Is there a dress code at the Stadium Of Light?

I have holes where hair doesn't grow on my face so I look a dick if I don't shave for a few days.

However I am canny livid now coz they've just come back to get my ticket for someone to use. 20 mins and I could have been ready if I'd known. Fucking cunts.

Kyoufu

I think Newcastle and Sunderland should merge...

Tyne-Wear United Football Club.

90k capacity stadium.

The Stadium of Shite.

RT if you agree.

Wilbur

Banned

90k capacity stadium.

The Stadium of Shite.

RT if you agree.

Best North East team

Mignolet; Bardsley, O'Shea, Brown, Rose; Obertan, Cattermole, Vaughan, Larsson; Sessegnon, Fletcher

Hixx

90k capacity stadium.

The Stadium of Shite.

RT if you agree.

It would be the strangest football club on the planet I don't think any players would be able to cope.

?

And Hitcher cos I should have gone after him ages ago

Look, we all know I'm just better than you. But you can improve as a person, with one little tip which I'll give you now, free of charge. After all, a lifetime of supporting Sunderland is payment enough.

Don't hate, impersonate.

Guileless

It's on FSC. Do you not get that channel?

Yes, but only in standard def and it looks horrible on my old school 50'' rear projection tv. It's academic for me anyway as I'm about to leave for a morning wedding. I was just surprised that ESPN opted to carry that game instead of Arsenal vs. #5 in the table. I guess it's because Arsenal is 10th.

RAWK delivering

And again, he's kind of right. It wasn't just Spain's superiorplayers that got them through their striker-less games. Obviously, we can't emulate that. But we can emulate, to a certain degree at least, the tactical modifications to lessen the impact of not having a recognised striker up front

Hixx

And again, he's kind of right. It wasn't just Spain's superiorplayers that got them through their striker-less games. Obviously, we can't emulate that. But we can emulate, to a certain degree at least, the tactical modifications to lessen the impact of not having a recognised striker up front

By playing 4-6-0?

steve-bruce-nose.jpg

Spain did however have players capable of scoring.

Liverpool don't seem to have anybody apart from Suarez and a really poor Steven Gerrard.

E - Remember, Spain chose to play without a striker despite having several very capable ones. Liverpool are doing something different.

Salazar

I think you'll be characteristically gash in the final third and West Ham will nick it.

And we'll get to see Sam dance again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom