• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAZIANO PELLE finally damn it

Hey Linius, has it been raining as badly in Amsterdam as over here? The pitch is in dire condition, complete mud bath

PJX

Off Season drama, and our defense can't seem to be able to come together after Martinez left.

Selling Martinez + Llorente wanting to leave, not extending contract, arguments with coach, forced to train with youth team etc probably has something to do with it too.

Sucks because they were great before this season.

That's really a shame. I really thought they would be great this season after what they accomplished last season.

Clegg

elsk gets banned? one of the better posters here! and fucking dortmund scheisse is still here. so not fair.
You can't say that.

Especially when he accused every British poster in this thread of being racist. Or something to that extent.

sneaky77

You sure? I just googled again to make sure, just search "Llorente train with youth team" and there are countless results with more info.

I guess they could be wrong.

He has trained with the reserves and with the youth players that train with the first team. Like all other reserve players when the season started because he was out of shape and his mind was not in the team (which still isnt in my opinion)

But he wasn't demoted to train with the B team or something

Blablurn

team meeting in dortmund

oPbFW.jpg

fucking team full of cunts

fuenf

That's really a shame. I really thought they would be great this season after what they accomplished last season.

A shame? They've no one to blame but themselves. They could'v sold Martinez / Llorente in the beginning of the summer, and used the money to strengthen their squad. They didnt so fuck them.

spidye

Selling Martinez + Llorente wanting to leave, not extending contract, arguments with coach, forced to train with youth team etc probably has something to do with it too.

Sucks because they were great before this season.

was martinez really that important for them? I thought he was a decent cb for them. not much more

sneaky77

A shame? They've no one to blame but themselves. They could'v sold Martinez / Llorente in the beginning of the summer, and used the money to strengthen their squad. They didnt so fuck them.

Our market is limited.. I agree we should have sold Llorente at the end of summer since things were not going to change, but that's not really our policy.

there was no one we could have bought in the market thats an upgrade from what we had. Except maybe Beñat from Betis, but he plays midfield.

Arnie

Top of the league by eight points, didn't even lose, and they're moaning like they've just played Barcelona.

Fuck Bayern.

ShogunX

Llorente hasn't been forced to train with the youth team...

we have a very young team it will be ok, just a bad season, things don't fall our way, even in games when we do well we just been unlucky. But yeah all the bad summer vibes seem to have stuck around.

Out of interest are you from Spain or have Spanish roots or something? Bilbao just seem like such a weird choice of team to support if you have no ties with the club. For the record I'm not saying supporting them is wrong just that people from outside the country tend to supports the obvious two.

Fry

Top of the league by eight points, didn't even lose, and they're moaning like they've just played Barcelona.

Fuck Bayern.

Badstuber is out for the season..

And Borussia didn't really deserve anything out of this match.

FootballFan

was martinez really that important for them? I thought he was a decent cb for them. not much more

Well Sneaky77 would know more than me but as he said they have been bad at defending this season, and he was their best defender I think, so it just would make sense to make that judgement.

Jin_7

The draw was pretty much deserved and it wasn't even a Dortmund player who injured Badstuber. This result, in the end, is better for Bayern than Dortmund. So, I don't know what's there to whine about.

I'll take the points but fuck that was woeful on nearly every level.

Disappointed by almost everyone.

Jones looked so lost and obviously isn't a midifielder. Rooney ineffectual on the wing. Lindegaard was very poor. RVP was poor by his standards.

Anderson was the one shining light until his injury.

sneaky77

Out of interest are you from Spain or have Spanish roots or something? Bilbao just seem like such a weird choice of team to support if you have no ties with the club. For the record I'm not saying supporting them is wrong just that people from outside the country tend to supports the obvious two.

I am from Bilbao. I live in the US

Fuck Bayern.
Moaning because of Badstuber, jerk!
He's likely out for the season!!
That might be the most funny, yet sad thing I've read in a long time.
Sucky comeback, bro!
"lulz I have to laugh blalulz".
Whatever! Fight for the CL spots.
Will be a hard fight against Schalke and Leverkusen.
Leverkusen, you know?
Another team, which is in front of you and better than you.

spidye

Fuck Bayern.

lost the main defender. drawed a game which should have been won. missed the chance of beating the main rival.

no one is moaning about the league position. I couldn't care less if we're at the top with 10 points or 1 point but this game was important for us.

The draw was pretty much deserved and it wasn't even a Dortmund player who injured Badstuber. This result, in the end, is better for Bayern than Dortmund. So, I don't know what's there to whine about.

Still bitter about the last two years and that they can't win against us.

FootballFan

doubt it, isn't naploli weaker side that last season?

Got rid of Lavezzi and Gargano, but brought in Behrami(beasting it for them) and Insigne(dribbler like Lavezzi).

They've been doing well so far(2nd in table, 2 pts behind Juve). I want them to at least make the CL. Which is pretty tough now that it's only the 3 top teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom