• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
BAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN-----oh shi.....
:/

FootballFan

Lol, Tahiti is the OFC champion? The fuck happened with New Zealand?

They destroyed NZ :lol

Haha. At least Auckland City is going to the Club World Cup, where they will teach Chelsea a thing or two.

timthumb.php

ABI ABI ABI ABI, Great to see him back training with the squad.

ABIDAL! :D

Lightning

Banned
Sad thing is it doesn't look like we'll get any better, the only transfer it seems we'll make in January is a striker when we need at least two and somebody in the midfield who can actually give us a presence.

I'm not part of the Wenger out brigade but I do sometimes questions where exactly we're going and what the club actually aims to achieve. We aren't getting any closer to silverware and the champions league spot seems to be harder and harder to get every year.
I think this season our luck runs out with the CL spots. Every year we downgrade to make profit eventually it's got to give. Could be the kick in the pants Wenger needs but the question those above him and what they want to achieve.

There seems to be no real urgency to win this game from either German side here, which is strange because I think either could go on to take the three points if they so pursued it

Meier

Arsenal down at 10th eh? Obviously that won't hold but they're not finishing top 4 this season barring a fantastic transfer window.

yella

Finally added him to my fantasy team too! *shakes fist* If it ends in a draw though.. yay!

He scored one earlier though.

You can see that we miss Valencia and Rafael though... most of our attacks have originated on the left side; most of Reading's attacks too.

Meier

Of course they blow for full within 6 seconds of hitting 93.. even though Reading took about a minute to get off the second corner. Dat reverse Fergie time. ;)

Clegg

We won but were absolutely appalling in defence.

We just keep getting worse at the back.

Evans and Rafael were very poor, as was Fletcher.

SAF needs to change his transfer targets from strikers to defenders and midfielders.

Wilbur

Banned
Defending was diabolical for the first half, set piece defending was diabolical throughout. Can't say I'm happy really, attack have bailed us out again and now Ando's injured.

but top of the league so we're not allowed to moan innit

fuenf

Oh well, could've been worse. I was really hoping we'd finally be able to beat Dortmund. If only Badstuber hadn't gotten injured...

???? Boateng was far better than Badstuber, Heynckes' Mandzukic love affair costs us however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom