• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky77

DO I LOOK HAPPY?

image.php

GolazoDan

1354384063116.gif

SAMBA?!

Have you heard about Rafael?
They asked Fergie and he just said he was disappointed about being subbed off, Fergie said he's been one of our best players this season (he has). Sub made sense at the time though, don't think there's much of a mystery there.

Hixx

I think that's the quickest buyers remorse ever.

Hitman for £20. Ok. Activate on Steam. 23900MB.

FUCK sake.

And Sunderland will lose tomorrow

I might just shoot myself

spidye

Bayern should be happy.

They usually get their pants pulled down to their ankles and bent over against Dortmund.

wut? we lost both games 1:0 last season. how is that bending over?

and the cup final was because no one gave a shit (which is unacceptable imo) one week before the cl final.

Clegg

SAF: "Smalling made a difference."

Oh dear. Thats Rafael dropped for a month.

He's been one of the best fullbacks in the league this season but he really let himself down this evening.

K1LLER7

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson: "It was agony. The worst defending of this season and we needed to do something about it. We're needing to rescue the situation all the time. Fortunately we have players who can do that.

"In fairness there is a natural determination about the players. I just think we need to get the defending right from set pieces. The Reading delivery was great but we weren't even competing against it.

"We saw it through and had two really good opportunities from Robin to finish it off but I was just glad to get over the line. If we defend like that against Manchester City, I might need to play myself."

pulga

Banned
I can't believe you Bayern fans are whining when youve still got a CONSIDERABLE lead.

Alas, FUCK BAYERN.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson: "It was agony. The worst defending of this season and we needed to do something about it. We're needing to rescue the situation all the time. Fortunately we have players who can do that.

"In fairness there is a natural determination about the players. I just think we need to get the defending right from set pieces. The Reading delivery was great but we weren't even competing against it.

"We saw it through and had two really good opportunities from Robin to finish it off but I was just glad to get over the line. If we defend like that against Manchester City, I might need to play myself."
LOLLLLLLLLL.

FROGIE <3

GolazoDan

SAF: "Smalling made a difference."

Oh dear. Thats Rafael dropped for a month.

He's been one of the best fullbacks in the league this season but he really let himself down this evening.
Rafael's tiny, Smalling's big and can head the ball, Reading were getting loads from set pieces. It was a tactical change, you'd hope he'd make a difference. Plus Rafael is a valuable player for the City game so it's not all bad for him.

Clegg

Aw man I hope it's just a knock or something.

What happened with Rafa?

He was subbed off for Smalling after 30 minutes because he was having a horror show in defence. He was being destroyed by Mcanuff and was on a yellow card. He would have been sent off if SAF didn't take him off.

He then threw a strop and refused to shake Fergie's hand when he was taken off.

He was subbed off for Smalling after 30 minutes because he was having a horror show in defence. He was being destroyed by Mcanuff and was on a yellow card. He would have been sent off if SAF didn't take him off.

Hmm.

Will blow over. Rafael does stupid things but always out of passion. He doesn't have an ego problem or anything like that.

Seems like Fergie has already acknowledged it will a silly thing for him to do and that he's been great this season.

LegoArmo

That's dramatising is a little, I feel. Like Sir Alex said, it was nothing.

Top of the league by eight points, didn't even lose, and they're moaning like they've just played Barcelona.

Fuck Bayern.

Not bothered about the draw.

Bothered that our best defender's out for the year.

If Dante and Boateng are the only ones we can look to, we're done in the Champions League.

dc89

I try to keep positive and it's good to be undefeated. But we need to regain precision to advance three points apiece. We have a great team and we will put everything on the field for the upcoming matches.

Kun's Facebook updates always read like a PR statement.

fuenf

Our market is limited.. I agree we should have sold Llorente at the end of summer since things were not going to change, but that's not really our policy.

there was no one we could have bought in the market thats an upgrade from what we had. Except maybe Beñat from Betis, but he plays midfield.

Stop being reasonable please ;), that makes it so much tougher for me to hate Bilbao. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom