• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
ITT, only Bayern fans cry after bad games, right?

as if the others dont complain all the time. COME ON!

We just let in 3 goals against Reading. We're 3 points clear going into a match away at our rivals next week. We moan at our shit performance.

You just came out of a match against your rivals 8 points clear. You're calling everyone cunts.

This shit cray.

Hieberrr

United fans complain DURING every match.

KuGsj.gif

They always sound like their team is losing 0-10 when in reality they are winning >___>

pulga

Banned
You cunts I thought my 'cartel took Elsk' thing was going to make thread title ;_;

oh shit that was close

Clegg

Next week's derby will be interesting to watch.

I have a feeling it will come down to which team is less shit than the other.

United and City haven't played well this season tbh.

didnt Ter Stegen and Zieler fall off a cliff anyway? Neuer - Adler - Weidenfehler should be the 3 goalies.

It's pretty funny you call him Weidenfehler because that's the most creative insult against a BVB player today from Bayern fans. And that's pretty sad, too. You should have just gone with the flow and called him Weidenfotze.

On a serious note, Löw hates Weidenfeller for some reason, he's never gonna play for the national team.

fuenf

The only reason I can think of that would cause a Blablurn style meltdown would be losing and being embarrassed. You haven't.

You need to see the match to understand it, i dont think the meltdown was about the result. It's just the way the game played out, literally every important Bayern / Germany game this year came down to something extremely unlucky happening in the last 5 minutes.

fuenf

It's pretty funny you call him Weidenfehler because that's the most creative insult against a BVB player today from Bayern fans. And that's pretty sad, too. You should have just gone with the flow and called him Weidenfotze.

On a serious note, Löw hates Weidenfeller for some reason, he's never gonna play for the national team.

I'm bitter about the game, but even I, have to admit that you guys played a tough game and were up to the task. Guess fortune really favours the bold.

Regarding Weidenfeller he's a great GK (even better if he prevents Dortmund from going after Ter Stegen ;) ). But I dont think he really fits Löw so called 'system' / suicide defense. It's not even his fault or any other GK's for that matter, but Neuer is pretty much the only one, who can give that POS system some sort of stability.

Clegg

Ando hamstring injury?

If it's just a strain then he should be back within a month.

But he has to deal with our medical staff so he'll be out for 8 weeks.

pulga

Banned
We're sending secret agent Lucio back to Germany apparently? According to the ESPN commentators.

doicare

Unlike certain other posters on this forum who like to troll United whenever they get a bad result i won't be doing the same today with other teams.

So i won't be mentioning Arsenalol who lost two nil at home to mid-table Swansea making it the worst ever start Arsenal has ever had in the Premier League.

I won't be talking about Chel$ki and their joke of an owner, who doesn't have a clue what he's doing & just keeps throwing cash at the club whilst sacking every manger who doesn't win at least 3 trophies every year. Nor will i be mocking Rafa (the fat controller) Gaffar who today led Chelsea to a 3-1 loss against relegation candidates West Ham, making the total amount of points he's won since joining Chelsea a stunning 2 out of a possible 9.

And i most definitely won't comment on Man Shity who could only draw with Everton at home despite spunking the most amount of money in the history of football on building the most expensive team of mercenaries the world has ever seen. The only thing more shocking than the amount of money they have spent is how lucky they get in games with undeserved results and the amount of fouls they commit without getting booked, today they committed a total of 18 fouls but only got 2 yellow cards.

But because i am above all of that, i definitely won't be mentioning any of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom