• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona 1-0 Bilbao

untitled-109l0w.gif

Brinbe

Nice... boring 2nd half, but they got the result. Gives us some space to work with going into the derby next week.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisio's wife supports Torino btw. Conflicting emotions tonight.

he's a f'n BEAST

against madrid at the bernabeu he made so many good saves in the 2nd half
He was absolutely ridiculous in the last 10 mins.

Igo

I really should have gone back to Far Cry 3 when Ando went off. Feel like I just wasted an hour of my life watching that rubbish from United.

What time is the MLS final?

FootballFan

Serious question, what has happened to Bilbao this season?

Selling Martinez + Llorente wanting to leave, not extending contract, arguments with coach, forced to train with youth team etc probably has something to do with it too.

Sucks because they were great before this season.

Slizz

I really should have gone back to Far Cry 3 when Ando went off. Feel like I just wasted an hour of my life watching that rubbish from United.

What time is the MLS final?

Says 4:30 EST but I think thats pregame. So 5:00 EST

MPW

Selling Martinez + Llorente wanting to leave, not extending contract, arguments with coach, forced to train with youth team etc probably has something to do with it too.

i heard on revista de la liga, llorente can leave in january for FREE? is that true?

sneaky77

Llorente hasn't been forced to train with the youth team...

we have a very young team it will be ok, just a bad season, things don't fall our way, even in games when we do well we just been unlucky. But yeah all the bad summer vibes seem to have stuck around

Bilbao can win the league of they ditch their Basque players policy.

That's a ridiculous statement.

MPW: No he can't, but he can sign with someone else in january for next season I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom