• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

They're both among my favourite bands, but Gorillaz pale in comparison to Blur. Modern Life Is Rubbish, Parklife, Blur, 13 and Think Tank are all incredible albums and only Demon Days really compares to any of them.

Yen

Lol, Led Zep sure wasn't creative coming up with album titles :lol

Guess I'll just start with first then.

Their fourth album wasn't even given a title! It had this as it's title:
200px-Zoso-square-layout.svg.png

Salazar

And his open letter is a bit fucking rich in the emotional intensity stakes for a laughing-stock who was out of a job for so long that he lacked the self-respect to turn Chelsea down when they offered him a temp role.

You're not a fucking musketeer. You're an "interim manager".

lol, Chelsea is a smouldering hole. Abramovich has nuked the place.

No chance they bring in Guardiola, Pepe is heading to Manchester. Pepe is no dummy. He's seen the manager churn.

So Rafa's open letter is brilliant, even if a bit salesman like. Rafa will be coaching Chelsea next year. Bank on it.

No one else wants the job.

Wes

venison crêpe
Stoke only had one shot the whole game?

We need a striker in January to play with Benteke. Bent is not it. Seems he was hopeless again when he came on.

Anyone here wear contact lenses? If so how much do you guys pay (monthly)

If you don't mind me asking.

I'm going on Tuesday to try them out, not sure what the hell to expect the glasses store was like "we have to each you about them and how to put them in, could take an hour". I just hate wearing glasses so much, so usually just end up walking around half blind.

K1LLER7

I'm going on Tuesday to try them out, not sure what the hell to expect the glasses store was like "we have to each you about them and how to put them in, could take an hour". I just hate wearing glasses so much, so usually just end up walking around half blind.
:lol

Yeah I've gotten tired of wearing glasses. I've got an eye test on Saturday and I think I'll go with contacts. One of my mates says they're pretty expensive monthly so I'll have to check the prices.

3Sixty

:lol

Yeah I've gotten tired of wearing glasses. I've got an eye test on Saturday and I think I'll go with contacts. One of my mates says they're pretty expensive monthly so I'll have to check the prices.

I wear dailies and it costs me about 30 quid a month. Wouldn't go back to glasses full time. Been wearing them since i was 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom