• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Amsterdam we play 'Three Little Birds' by Bob Marley at half time. Relax, everything is gonna be allright.

A bit of music is fine during the half time. If only we would play something like Bob Marley, instead it has to be Blur which just gives childhood flashbacks to fifa 99 and it's way too damn loud.

Hixx

A bit of music is fine during the half time. If only we would play something like Bob Marley, instead it has to be Blur which just gives childhood flashbacks to fifa 99 and it's way too damn loud.

Song 2 is a staple of football grounds.

I hate it.

Fck it I hate everything

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tackle from Larsson on Ramires was utterly stupid. The ball was rolling out for a goal kick.

They would have been well in the game going in one down at HT.

pulga

Banned
lol im catching up with this morning's posts. The Bayern-Dortmund thing in here has gotten hilarious.

FUCK BAYERN

bvCVN.jpg

lol

He's admiring the intricate design of the red label on the mic.

Clegg

I have to agree with Viva re:Rooney.

He may like the idea of being a playmaker but he's better as a striker. Thats why I hope we can get Kagawa playing like he did for Dortmund. It would take some of the pressure off Rooney so he can concentrate on scoring goals.

Tc91

I think he has been very average. If he isn't at it tmrw we are done for, RVP won't even get the ball.

Thought he was great vs Reading, you can see it's gonna be his position in a few years which is a shame seeing as he's one of the worlds best strikers.

-----

Is Mass Effect 3 worth £9.99?

Wilbur

Banned
Nah. At OT we got a phantom penalty that got us a point :lol :lol

Oh fuck! I forgot about that, damn. I thought you meant St. James.

Yeah that shit was fucking ridiculous, the week after Jonny Woodgate tried to murder Hernandez and he didn't get a pen... where are you when we need you clattenberg

Gorillaz > Blur

Pretty different but fuck it. Both Albarn's babies.

Plastic Beach is one of the best albums of the 21st Century so far #GTIYH

Hixx

Oh fuck! I forgot about that, damn. I thought you meant St. James.

Yeah that shit was fucking ridiculous, the week after Jonny Woodgate tried to murder Hernandez and he didn't get a pen... where are you when we need you clattenberg

Plastic Beach is one of the best albums of the 21st Century so far #GTIYH

Demon Days was better

gtuyah

I don't like it when managers under pressure act like they weren't expecting a question relating their future. Such a fake "how dare you" expression on O'Neill's face.

Lunchbox

Banned
plastic beach had more quality songs, demon days had less but the ones that were good were better than anything on plastic beach

plastic beach in quantity, demon days in quality

Rafa Benitez makes an appeal to a bunch of cunts, who I like to call Chelsea fans:

http://t.co/aiXtXcUz

2 games, 9 goals.

bu bu buh, Benitez plays boring football.

Chelsea is a sleeping dragon.

4 goals in 4 games in Premier League.

Scoring 6 goals againt a Nordshitland team missing their only decent defender out from the start and the other going out after 9 minutes, isn't really impressive. They let in 22 goals in CL for a reason. Of course it's silly even responding, arguing with Liverpool supporters about Rafa is like going into a religious debate.

Wilbur

Banned
plastic beach had more quality songs, demon days had less but the ones that were good were better than anything on plastic beach

plastic beach in quantity, demon days in quality

Bro bro bro

Sweepstakes is the best song they've ever fucking done. That shit is hypnotic.

Linius

I'm having serious first world problems here. I'm listening to Sticky Fingers on my headphones and my chocolate is just out of reach. Need to get longer cables :(

Clegg

I find it rather strange that posters are having meltdowns over the possibility of a more accessible Dark Souls game.

We've only had one teaser trailer and a couple of vague comments from the games director. But some Gaffers have already said they won't be playing this game because From Software have sold out.

We know nothing about the game and the series is already ruined, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom