• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Got around to listening to Lupe Fiasco's first album, food & liquor. One of the best rap/hip-hop albums I've heard. Wasn't too fond of his second and third album bar a few songs.

Need to check out his latest album some time.

-------

I'm hoping we at least get a draw tomorrow, hoping for a Fergie suprise and maybe seeing Kagawa on the bench. Dropping Rooney into midfield to form a Scholes, Carrick and Rooney midfield wouldn't be too bad a move.

Got around to listening to Lupe Fiasco's first album, food & liquor. One of the best rap/hip-hop albums I've heard. Wasn't too fond of his second and third album bar a few songs.

Need to check out his latest album some time.

-------

I'm hoping we at least get a draw tomorrow, hoping for a Fergie suprise and maybe seeing Kagawa on the bench. Dropping Rooney into midfield to form a Scholes, Carrick and Rooney midfield wouldn't be too bad a move.

I really liked Food & Liquor II. Maybe a little too much because of how shit Lasers was.

If by second level you mean the one where you start on a bridge and there's a dragon knocking about somewhere

This level was quite easy, IMO. All you had to do was run really fast to the first tower, defeat everyone in there, then climb to the top. You should have a bow handy, because you'll need it for the dragon. Fire about 100 arrows into his head when it comes into your crosshairs and it's dead. Loads of souls and no dragon to bother you ever again.

Simples.

Also, I am surprised Salazar hates Rafa so much :lol

K1LLER7

I really liked Food & Liquor II. Maybe a little too much because of how shit Lasers was.
:lol haven't listened to F&L II, but yeah, Lasers wasn't all that. Only liked "out of my head" and "coming up". It just seems so different compared to his first album.

-------

Finished both and didn't really find either Demons or dark souls to be too hard. Just have to be patient. Absolutely hated having to go back to the start of the level in demon souls, much prefer the camp fire thing. Dark souls was perfect.

This level was quite easy, IMO. All you had to do was run really fast to the first tower, defeat everyone in there, then climb to the top. You should have a bow handy, because you'll need it for the dragon. Fire about 100 arrows into his head when it comes into your crosshairs and it's dead. Loads of souls and no dragon to bother you ever again.

Simples.

Also, I am surprised Salazar hates Rafa so much :lol

100 arrows? You need a least 300 hours unless you have a great bow and like 30 strength I think

And you can avoid the dragon easily. Time the first run, and get into the tunnel below the bridge when you get to the first tower

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal have been gifted at least 4 points this season with exceptionally rubbish decisions. Also, they could easily have conceded a penalty for Mertesacker shoving Suarez in the back when he was about to shoot at 0-1. Have they had any bad game-changing decisions go against them?
We won today fair and square. The first penalty was fortunate, the second penalty was clear cut. West Brom never even looked like scoring against us while had our finishing been of proper standard we could of won by 5 goals today. Podolski missed a sitter, Gervingo missed 2 golden chances we were clearly the better team and deserved 3 points.

We won today fair and square. The first penalty was fortunate, the second penalty was clear cut. West Brom never even looked like scoring against us whilehad our finishing been of proper standard we could of won by 5 goals today. Podolski missed a sitter, Gervingo missed 2 golden chances we were clearly the better team and deserved 3 points.

How the fuck is that fair and square?

A dive for the first goal, and a penalty which should have been called a foul the other way seconds earlier. But because you missed a few sitters, you deserved to win?

@Empty, I loved the way they did that boss. The same boss that batters you at the beginning returns, not even as an end-level boss. And not only that, but he's remarkably easy to take down with your increased stats, experience and room for maneuvre. Soul ray/arrow makes short work of him

A dive for the first goal, and a penalty which should have been called a foul the other way seconds earlier. But because you missed a few sitters, you deserved to win?

kfMxq.png

Won it where it counts, fair and square. THEY DESERVED IT.

Lightning

Banned

The second one could go either way, Cazorla was taken down with no call just outside the penalty box as well. The ref had an inconsistent game but if Chamberlain was a foul then the one on Cazorla just outside the penalty which also wasn't called should have been a very promising free kick for us where Cazorla has scored from in the past.

The second one could go either way, Cazorla was taken down with no call just outside the penalty box as well. The ref had an inconsistent game but if Chamberlain was a foul then the one on Cazorla just outside the penalty which also wasn't called should have been a very promising free kick for us where Cazorla has scored from in the past.

Oh dear.

Messi

This is what I was thinking.

--

Playing a season in FIFA as Ath Minero and I get corinthians in the first round of the cup. they score an own goal in the 3rd min of the game and I win the game 1-0. Second game they score early and for the life of me I cannot score, I try everything. Last kick of the game they score dumping me out in the first round. eep.

Messi

Watching the extended edition of the Fellowship of the Ring blu-ray right now.

It's so good.

Only seen those 3 movies in the cinema when they came out. I do own the extended blu rays though. Maybe I should watch them. But its sooooooo long.

Clegg

Rooney should only be used as a midfielder of we're in the midst of an injury crisis. Let him drop deep if we're having trouble during a game but keep him playing up front otherwise.

We need actual midfielders to play in CM.

I'm getting sick and tired of Rppmey dropping deep. I want him to be upfront. If Rppmey is needed in the middle, it just further proves that a CM is needed.

Clegg

The Telegraph are saying Chelsea have increased their efforts to sign a new striker in January.

Higuain and Falcao are their main targets, according to the paper.

LegoArmo

Phil Jones and Michael Carrick to play the 2 DM roles in a 4-2-3-1, what do we think?

Could play Smalling and Valencia on the right and you'll have what should be a very solid defensive base. I'd rather Rafael played though.

Clegg

Phil Jones and Michael Carrick to play the 2 DM roles in a 4-2-3-1, what do we think?

Could play Smalling and Valencia on the right and you'll have what should be a very solid defensive base. I'd rather Rafael played though.

Jones shouldn't play in midfield. He had a couple of good games there last season but not against opposition as good as City.

Valencia is still injured isn't he?

LegoArmo

Jones shouldn't play in midfield. He had a couple of good games there last season but not against opposition as good as City.

Valencia is still injured isn't he?

Just thinking of options considering the injuries, I wouldn't play him there if everyone was fit, but I think he'd do better than Fletcher.

And I guess he is, I had no idea, thought he'd be back. Who plays on the right?!

Clegg

Just thinking of options considering the injuries, I wouldn't play him there if everyone was fit, but I think he'd do better than Fletcher.

And I guess he is, I had no idea, thought he'd be back. Who plays on the right?!

I don't think we'll play with wingers tomorrow. SAF might try to compact the midfield in order to decrease the influence of Silva and Kompany.

Or he might just stick Welbeck and Young on the wings FML

Zabojnik

I love how for Palermo - Juve later today there'll be 20.000 Juve fans and only 10k Palermo fans watching the match. Dat black & white province. <3

IN CASA GIOCHIAMO NOI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom