• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

#HughesBennettfuture

edit: jesus christ

Hughes_2860988.jpg

Faces of Meth.

Yen

My laptop overheated earlier, and it sounds like it's going to do it again. :( Just as I start to play FM, too.

Messi

Yep, that was pretty darn fantastic. I love me some fizzy grapes. I wish we could get grape soda everywhere in ireland.

Linius

The Lemon Song on Led Zep II is my favourite I think

I really like what I'm hearing so far :D

Silly that it took me so long to listen to these guys in the first place. Just like The Who, checked out their albums this year for the first time.

Kyoufu

Once I heard he was bruised I knew he would play. He just wants to play every game. I say let him.

pssst Tito, put him on the bench and use him after 60th min.

You'd want to use him at the beginning where Iniesta and the rest are fresh to increase chances of some goals.

If you play him towards the end, Barca will be 5 goals up and won't give any fucks.

Messi

You'd want to use him at the beginning where Iniesta and the rest are fresh to increase chances of some goals.

If you play him towards the end, Barca will be 5 goals up and won't give any fucks.

It seems they really care about getting him this record.

I don't want him getting properly hurt. He only got injured because he played in a game he didnt need to be in. Ego got to him.

==

I bought Butter (the movie) today from amazon, I can't wait for it to arrive.

I also bought American Horror story, Eastbound and Down season 3
YOUR WELCOME
and Girls season 1 (fuck the haters, I loved it). All on Blu

Fuck that red card that was not a red card at all?! wtf
But at least we're still #3, CL is all I ask for this season

lol, poor Schmelle :(

g5eWb.jpg

woohoo, tomorrow is going to be fun:

Manchester derby, Palermo - Juve, Everton - Spurs, Hannover - Leverkusen, Inter - Napoli,

Neverkusen cannot win or they'll be out of reach for us :|

Messi

So, was it Slizz who said Big Boi's new album was good? Because he was right, its amazing how much different this albums sounds. Good on him for trying something different.

Messi

He's injured for a while now. Won't be back this year.

Have to add that I'm really watching Schalke (or Bundesliga at all) games. It's just that my German side of the family supports Schalke :p

:( He always seems to be injured. I really like him.

To wade in on a few topics from earlier

I don't want Rafa to win anything major with Chelsea, as the fans don't deserve it. I do want him to do well enough that his reputation doesn't take a hit though (lol)

Arsenal have been gifted at least 4 points this season with exceptionally rubbish decisions. Also, they could easily have conceded a penalty for Mertesacker shoving Suarez in the back when he was about to shoot at 0-1. Have they had any bad game-changing decisions go against them?

Dark Souls 2, if its anything like Demon's Souls should have more focus on the universe, and the same amount of focus on the plot

Dark Souls 2 woul benefit from having a bit more handholding in the earliest stages. Once you've learned how the systems work though, you should be left on your own. The gameplay should in no way be dumbed down, and the consequences for failure should not be lessened. They are very real fears, with those quotes from the director. They should at least give us the option for a Classic mode, complete with unique armour, weapons, spells etc

@Wilbury, when you say you couldn't complete the second level in Demon's Souls, do you mean 1-2 or 2-1? The best way of playing is to try the first level of each world, and go from there.

Wilbur

Banned
2-1 with the fire spider. I get to the end of it and I can't beat it. The only one I can do is the very first one with the sludge monster but I might give it another go next week when I've finished all my essays and shit.

Clegg

The Shrine of Storms is a great grinding area when you're at a low level.

Just keep replaying 4-1 until you've leveled up enough.

Loved those rolling skeletons.

2-1 with the fire spider. I get to the end of it and I can't beat it. The only one I can do is the very first one with the sludge monster but I might give it another go next week when I've finished all my essays and shit.

The Armoured Spider is easily glitched. There's a little nook on the left of the tunnel that you can stand in, where the only attack that can reach you is the web-arrow which does negligible damage and only slows you down. From there, spam dem arrows

Arnie

I encourage it. I love the look of the games but I can't get past the second level of Demon's Souls and it fucks me off.

If by second level you mean the one where you start on a bridge and there's a dragon knocking about somewhere then I think I might actually love you because that's exactly the point where I thought 'fuck this, I'm flogging this game to my brother for whatever price he'll give me, I don't have a million hours to spend dying in the quest for 'souls''.

And it baffles me how Salazar can be so vociferous in his verbiage against Rafa but not realise that he's admitting his compliance in the very relationship he condemns. There's no difference between the scousers who defend Rafa's record, and the people who brand him a knob for being the recipient of such faith.

Well, there's one difference, some of those actually believe in facts.

GolazoDan

Watched Troll Hunter at last. IT WAS AWESOME. Remaining DVDs on my to watch pile are Raging Bull (!) and Tyrannosaur but I think I should take them in at a kinder hour. Currently watching Battle Royale on Netflix. I'm quite odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom