• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking delighted. Showing fight, going for every ball. Everyone's putting in a shift. Young's fuelled by Mancini's comments I think, I'm happy with him.

Dzeko hat trick incoming, we all know this. But for now I'm ecstatic.

Meier

I think that Balotelli has played pretty well but I still think we need Tevez and Aguero starting together. I get that he wanted an aerial threat but I'd rather we focus on finishing with feet.

Soi-Fong

Was the 0-1 posted?

1355060836247.gif

That's a thing of beauty.. damn...

Tc91

Fucking delighted. Showing fight, going for every ball. Everyone's putting in a shift. Young's fuelled by Mancini's comments I think, I'm happy with him.

Young has been excellent. Rooney superb and De Gea looking confident with crosses!

Valencia has been a bit crap but overall great half.

Rad-

Good result so far but City has so many quality players that the game can still turn around. Hopefully United doesn't defend the whole second half.

I just have to add that Valencia has been super average this season. I have no idea what has happened to him. Did giving the number 7 mentally cripple him or something?

Salazar

Worrying start. Be nice to be able to throw Chicha on late while we're still up.

For a Manchester United team, the defence and midfield are very poor in terms of quality, but they work together well as a team and as a unit and have leaders on the pitch to make sure they do what they need to and have one of the best strike forces in the world.

City at the back seem like they don't do any training, and with Kompany off, no communication and no-one taking any responsibility. Hart should have made an effort for the first goal.

Oh and Mata > Silva all season long!

Tc91

"Kolo Toure wasn't even in the Champions League squad for City but he has replaced Vincent Kompany, Lescott has now gone so far down the pecking order.

"Kolo Toure looks out of shape, but if you also look at Samir Nasri now, he looks like he has been swallowing his money. He used to be a waif."

Mark Lawrenson not holding back.

For a Manchester United team, the defence and midfield are very poor in terms of quality, but they work together well as a team and as a unit and have leaders on the pitch to make sure they do what they need to and have one of the best strike forces in the world.

City at the back seem like they don't do any training, and with Kompany off, no communication and no-one taking any responsibility. Hart should have made an effort for the first goal.

Oh and Mata > Silva all season long!

Silva is still living off of about 4 months of great form, which ended last December

Arnie

United deserve to be in front, City have been spunking dust for 45 minutes.

Amazing finish from Rooney, fuck all Hart could do. It's one of those that looks worse than it really is because he was rooted.

So, if Hart isn't the best keeper in the league who is?

Reina is a shadow of his former self, Cech isn't as good as he used to be (though an improvement on a couple of years ago), Chesny has awful decision making, De Gea/Lindegaard too inconsistent. Krul/Lloris/Howard are good but the best? Nah.

Arnie

Ben & Jerry's is half price at Tesco. And Co-op. Time to run out?

edit: fuck

fuck it I'm going

Will go after Liverpool, need some grub for tea.

Reina is a shadow of his former self, Cech isn't as good as he used to be (though an improvement on a couple of years ago), Chesny has awful decision making, De Gea/Lindegaard too inconsistent. Krul/Lloris/Howard are good but the best? Nah.
Mignolet this season.

Ruddy's had a good few weeks, too.

Slizz

Vorm.

ShogunX

Vorm must be in with a shout.

Hindle

Banned
Manchini will be gone if City don't win the PL.

, I don't think this result means much in the long run personally considering you can always rely on United to mess it up.

D_prOdigy

It's still Cech, surely.

Hixx

Mig. Apart from his fuck up against WBA he's been impeccable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom