• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City 2-2 Man United

untitled-8dsroe.gif

Honestly, great work from Vucinic on that goal. Held up the ball perfectly and, though I think the backheel was telegraphed from a mile away, it was nice all the same.

Vidal limping off for Pogbinooooooo. Hope it isn't serious, just tired muscles, even though I'm glad to see Pogba playing.

Arnie

'Rafael's the best right back in the league'

Somewhere, Viva's sat with egg and tears all over his face.

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOOOOLLLL

GorillaJu

'Rafael's the best right back in the league'

Somewhere, Viva's sat with egg and tears all over his face.

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOOOOLLLL

No one on Gaf would ever say Rafael is the best right back in the league, at least with a straight face, except maybe Doicare.

spidye

How the fuck is Wolfgang Starck still allowed to be ref in Bundesliga matches? He's not only a huge fucking cunt, he's also the WORST FUCKING REF in Germany. Put him back to Bavaria and let him get fucked in the ass by the staff of Uli Hoeneß' sausage factory or use him as donkey in Colombia or some shit. Just don't let him anywhere near a football stadium.

And please, guys, shut the fuck up about Dortmund finally not having luck anymore or concentrating on the CL or some shit. Watch the fucking match or fuck you and put on your Bayern shirt.

We were fucking fantastic today, I'm fucking proud of every single player.

class is overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom