• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played from being a young kid up to a couple of years ago 11 a side although I was never good and was more often sub

I peaked at around 18 when I played one season up front and bagged 15 or 16 goals in as many games then got dropped for the managers mate who was shit

My low point being a school football trip to lake Garda in Italy, it was a friendship sort of tour to build bonds with schools from other countries, one Italian team had this great player who twirled his shirt above his head when he scored, we beat them late on and for some reason I ran up to him twirling my shirt and nearly sparked a riot - in fact that trip was horrible, 30 odd hour coach trip to stay in the worst hotel in history with people I hated and I was ill and homesick the entire time

By the way I'm 7 episodes into game of thrones and its amazing but is making me rage hard

xintin

rumored Barca kits for next year. Doubt they're real, but they're not bad.
Las-fotos-de-las-nuevas-camise_54358010660_54115221155_600_244.jpg

Shinjury!

iFzOsHVZHKyZS.gif

Supposedly, Cantona is designing next year's United kits.

That barca home kit has a shit collar. It also looks like some hybrid of the last 3 years home kits. It has the gradient of this years kit, the thin stripes from last year, and the yellow collar from 2 years ago.

Clegg

RvP: "I'm home. I hope the Manchester United fans forgive me for being late." #mufc

aka Piss off Wenger.

not sure if quotes are real or not

Bo-Locks

Anybody ever do any other sports? I only play football recreationally with friends, and I'm terrible. I'm a close follower of the game, but I mainly do other sports. I mainly played rugby union at school and was a marginal national-level swimmer up to the age of 17 before I gave it up. I also did some comepetive open water swimming and now I'm training for my first triathlon next year.

Bo-Locks

RvP: "I'm home. I hope the Manchester United fans forgive me for being late." #mufc

aka Piss off Wenger.

not sure if quotes are real or not

I would normally say that it's bullshit, but after the "little boy" comments, I genuinely don't know.

Linius

All you do is thru lob to Christian. No shame. Ofc Belgium is better but you quit before we could pick even teams.

Ofc Belgium? I was about to pick The Netherlands but then I saw you picking Colombia so I decided to go with Belgium. They're a little bit less 'powerhouse' like.

What's your suggestion next time then? Oh and I can't help my style, it's just how I play FIFA for years and years. People beat me all the time, so I don't think it's an excuse :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ofc Belgium? I was about to pick The Netherlands but then I saw you picking Colombia so I decided to go with Belgium. They're a little bit less 'powerhouse' like.

What's your suggestion next time then? Oh and I can't help my style, it's just how I play FIFA for years and years. People beat me all the time, so I don't think it's an excuse :p

PSV Ajax bitch =p

Salazar

This post made me think of something I was going to raise the other day. I don't play football although I'm an avid follower of the game. How many of you are the same or am I just a rare breed?

Sweeper. Played until I was about 15, at which point I needed both knees reconstructed. Came tentatively back into the full-field game at around 18-19, but did sod-all really until I started up futsal/indoor at around 23. Which is perfect, really. Wears me out, is social, technical, usually not stupidly rough. And it seems to accommodate the position and way in which I liked to play regular football: a relatively fixed sweeper gives midfield, such as it is, a bit more latitude to press higher up.

Messi

There is a girl at this party and she is wearing this amazing dress. She does not normally look this good do I know it's an illusion but man I want to go there

bud

There is a girl at this party and she is wearing this amazing dress. She does not normally look this good do I know it's an illusion but man I want to go there

you're actually on gaf while at a party

i don't understand

i don't even want to understand

3Sixty

Came out of the gym to find someone had smashed the front panel off my bike, attempted a hot wire, snapped the steering lock and been general cunts.

Absolutely gutted. Too fucking skint right now as well. Can't afford to repair it, can't afford to miss work by not riding it.

Fucking cunts.

Messi

Came out of the gym to find someone had smashed the front panel off my bike, attempted a hot wire, snapped the steering lock and been general cunts.

Absolutely gutted. Too fucking skint right now as well. Can't afford to repair it, can't afford to miss work by not riding it.

Fucking cunts.

Such a fucking shitty thing to happen. At least they failed to get the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom