• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibtfPqtQywJ7cU.gif

Mario Götze on a possible move to Bayern:

"Honestly, there's no reason for me to think about a move. Since I've joined BVB in the youth, I never really thought about it. I have everything I need here and now even want to build a house in Dortmund because I'm feeling so good in the city."

Fuck Bayern

Carbonox

Mario Götze on a possible move to Bayern:

"Honestly, there's no reason for me to think about a move. Since I've joined BVB in the youth, I never really thought about it. I have everything I need here and now even want to build a house in Dortmund because I'm feeling so good in the city."

Fuck Bayern

Gotze going to Bayern would be unforgivable.

Linius

It's a must see. I think it's overtaken Skyfall as my favourite movie of the year, I must have been smiling for three hours!

I really can't make a list of favourite movies for this year. Saw way too little movies this year. My 'to watch' list is way too big :lol

Messi

Get drunk, post embarrassing things on GAF. GO GO GO

I will.

On the flip side, I'll be seeing The Hobbit next week so that's something to look forward to.

Sitting in the cold right now, but once booze touches my lips the phone goes off. I don't wanna drunk buy shit on amazon one click

Tc91

What the fuck @ Fellaini?

Headbutts Shawcross.
Elbows Shawcross in the face.
Slaps Shawcross.

None spotted by the ref or the linesman. Shocking.

Salvadora

It kept taking me out of the film as it highlighted poor sets and cheap looking CG.

I get this criticism, but I think it's something they can work on as they get used to the technology. It still looked incredibly beautiful but you can tell how much they relied on CG compared to the LOTR movies.

Linius

f3M5h.png

These are the movies I saw this year and rated eight or higher. So these are from all times basically. And the eye icon means I saw that specific film once (or more times) before. Intouchables was amazing! Don't know how you guys feel about French spoken films, but this one you should just watch.

kharma45

I get this criticism, but I think it's something they can work on as they get used to the technology. It still looked incredibly beautiful but you can tell how much they relied on CG compared to the LOTR movies.

Yeah I agree with that totally, it could well get a lot better with time.

Wes

venison crêpe
Intouchables is one of my films of the year too. The redhead in that film stole my attention in every scene she was in. Outrageous.

jtb

Banned
f3M5h.png

These are the movies I saw this year and rated eight or higher. So these are from all times basically. And the eye icon means I saw that specific film once (or more times) before. Intouchables was amazing! Don't know how you guys feel about French spoken films, but this one you should just watch.

I thought the Intouchables was really great too. Found the right balance between comedy, drama, sentiment, etc. without ever feeling manipulative (and, man, is it easy for those films with handicapped characters to feel manipulative) Great cast too.

Pulp Fiction is a classic.

Linius

What is that website?

http://www.whatiwatch.net/

It's a Dutch website, but there's an option to set the language to English.

I thought the Intouchables was really great too. Found the right balance between comedy, drama, sentiment, etc. without ever feeling manipulative (and, man, is it easy for those films with handicapped characters to feel manipulative) Great cast too.

Pulp Fiction is a classic.

I'm not that strict with my grades but I rarely give a 10.0. Pulp Fiction deserves it though.

Salvadora

The rumour of an english adaptation makes me quesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom