• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
rachelmcadams.gif

Sloosha

Kerzhakov>Falcao

See, I can make silly statements too.

Weather here in Vancouver is always shitty. Seems to be raining year round.

Nice city though. Got any restaurant recommendations Sviatoslav?

Also, do you know what channel, if any, is broadcasting the Club World Cup final?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's what I thought I was doing but I looked up some videos on youtube and it still looked a mess in capable hands. Maybe it was wrong of me to go in expecting some sort of action to rival DMC, not Gears of War.

:(..

It's not a cover based shooter. Using cover should be your LAST resort.

Nice city though. Got any restaurant recommendations Sviatoslav?

Also, do you know what channel, if any, is broadcasting the Club World Cup final?

Sorry, I'm not much of a restaurant goer.

As for for watching the Club World Cup final you're out of luck unless you can get the american Fox Soccer Channel.

Papi Falcao is a million times better than your Russian scrub

I said so myself, calling it a silly statement. Just as silly as claiming that one elite donkey fucker is enough to elevate that scrub team above the well oiled, emo-capello-led, red machine.

Please, you would get shut out and shamed like Ronnie and his band of Portucunts.

Edit: See unlike you, we have a decent domestic league so our players don't need to run off and play in Serie A.

Oxx

I was pretty terrible at football as a child, but managed to have some success as part of decent Cub Scout and 5-a-side uni teams.

The best was the middle-school inter-house stuff. Years 7 and 8. 11-a-side. Full pitch. The whole school watching. I would barely touch the ball, but I was part of the ridiculousness that was 'the centre-back who takes the goal kicks because the keeper can't kick that far'.

Sloosha

I was pretty terrible at football as a child, but managed to have some success as part of decent Cub Scout and 5-a-side uni teams.

The best was the middle-school inter-house stuff. Years 7 and 8. 11-a-side. Full pitch. The whole school watching. I would barely touch the ball, but I was part of the ridiculousness that was 'the centre-back who takes the goal kicks because the keeper can't kick that far'.

We had to do the same thing in Secondary School - Our goalkeeper was pretty good though, regardless of his kicking ability.

Used to hate going up to Wales early on a Saturday morning to play teams with players double the size of us. Playing the other Bristol Schools was fun though.

Zabojnik

We are extremely close to signing Drogba.

I'm extremely close to killing myself.[/IMG]

But why? It would be awesome. Nonsensical, but so, so awesome. Drogba now (no transfer fee), Llorente in the summer (no trasfer fee). Marotta's wet dream.

FootballFan

:S Youtube has avatar pics next to the comments now.

Haha what are the chances in one of the comments, the person has this as their avatar

FLm9W.jpg

Zabojnik

Juve's XI vs. Atalanta:

---------------------------------- GOAT -----------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------- Barzagli -- Marrone -- Big Nose ---------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Swiss train -- Pogtrayer -- Pirlo -- Principino -- Awesomoah --
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------- Atomic Ant ------ Lazy Macedonian -------------

Status
Not open for further replies.