• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

ROFL you are a bad man. ;)

these draws will suck without Breitner being able to rig them

I know ;-)
The siege of the Turks in Gelsenkirchen would be so massive that I would expect the city's GDP to be raised by 1.5% compared to a normal year due to the amount of food sold in the streets that one day.
I want Madrid. Give me Madrid.

MADRID
Seconded! That would kick ass, and finally Pepe will be outcunt/outclassed by defenders in the opposition.

Kaizen

d3UuV.jpg

Kenka

Bayern - Arsenal 8-0 on aggregate.

Gala-Schalke is the tie of the decade, wait for the match day in Gelsenkirchen and then you will see what the word Apocalypse means.
Mayans outclassed.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck it, we're going out. This is Madrid's year. Sigh.

I think our eight quarter finalists will be...

Paris Saint-Germain
Real Madrid CF
FC Barcelona
Borussia Dortmund
FC Bayern Munchen
FC Porto
Juventus
Galatasaray A.S.

Antti

I'm more than happy with Man Utd (fan) getting Real Madrid. If we get knocked out, we can concentrate on BPL. If we advance, it's a signal that we mean business. And oh yeah, the return of CR7.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm more than happy with Man Utd (fan) getting Real Madrid. If we get knocked out, we can concentrate on BPL. If we advance, it's a signal that we mean business. And oh yeah, the return of CR7.

This is all okay I suppose, but it would be nice to get past the fucking second round :/ but Mou's gonna leave in a blaze of glory with the CL this year.

Although I don't understand why we couldn't get Milan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom