• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Anyone watch Justified? I just caught the first episode and it's fantastic.

I love Justified. The first few episodes are good, then it get's a little weak, but the season finishes off strong and the second season is a major, major upgrade on the first one.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This is amazing

tumblr_leh4w3rbli1qaplhf-1.gif

lol I don't know why I even post this I didn't finish inception. I fell asleep :/

Hixx

Damn. Unless Hitman, Far Cry 3 or AC3 are like fucking astonishingly good, Walking Dead is easily my goty. Lee and Clementine are like the most well written characters in a game in fucking ages.

Linius

Damn. Unless Hitman, Far Cry 3 or AC3 are like fucking astonishingly good, Walking Dead is easily my goty. Lee and Clementine are like the most well written characters in a game in fucking ages.

Far Cry 3 will be my goty. Though the game has its flaws it really is the game I had the most fun with. Still need to play TWD, I'll get it at steam winter sale prolly.

Oxx

Yeah, Walking Dead is my GOTY so far. The rest of my list would just be iOS stuff and Diablo 3, so I can't claim to have a broad overview of the year's finest.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You post in two megathreads yet you only have 8 posts per day. Step up your game son

no don't

I disappear sometimes for months that is why my ppd is so low. Next time I get arrested!

More talking about the GTIYH!

I like to lurk in there, I don't want to seem stupid with my inferior NFL knowledge.

oh, lol yep.

we all know Green Bay are going to win the super bowl!!!

Shows how much you know about American Football son. The Giants and/or Niners will crush the Packers as they already did!

---Peep show is good? Its up on netflix atm I might watch it if its funny!

Hixx

I disappear sometimes for months that is why my ppd is so low. Next time I get arrested!

oh, lol yep.

Shows how much you know about American Football son. The Giants and/or Niners will crush the Packers as they already did!

---Peep show is good? Its up on netflix atm I might watch it if its funny!

Peep Show is hilarious. It might take a while to click, though. I fell in love with it right at the end of the first episode, great scene.

Timurid

When our defensive players comeback from injury we will beat the living shit out of the giants. That game against 49ers was a fluke!!!!!

edit - your shitty falcons are going fail like they do every season!

Arnie

Think Peep Show's a bit overrated to be honest, got loads of little zealots who don't shut up about it. Funny at times, but it's nothing exceptional.

Oxx

The audio in this episode of Breaking Bad is fuuuuccckkkeeddd. Nice going iTunes.

I could deal with it being out of sync. Now it's just unlistenable.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Rumours in Spain that Di Matteo is going to be new Valencia coach.

Whoa no wonder they fired their coach then. That would be a great fit for Nosferatu and Valencia

When our defensive players comeback from injury we will beat the living shit out of the giants. That game against 49ers was a fluke!!!!!

edit - your shitty falcons are going fail like they do every season!

Falcons will fail no doubt but the Giants kicked your ass last season in the playoffs as well. You have 1, count it 1 defensive player that is any good missing. He's probably just in between roid cycles so he has to rest. Get that in your head!

Watched some games on TBS while I was on holiday in the US. Plus I thought Chipper Jones was a cool name.

oh. Cool beans

---Yall seen that british show How Not To Live Your Life? That Don guy is hilarious is he in anything else?

Plasma

Banned
Apparently Steve Bould tore into the team after the loss to Swansea, good some of those players need a good kick up the arse.

Timurid

Falcons will fail no doubt but the Giants kicked your ass last season in the playoffs as well. You have 1, count it 1 defensive player that is any good missing. He's probably just in between roid cycles so he has to rest. Get that in your head!
Shields and Jennings are good too!!!

Yen

ron777, wiki tells me that show was on BBC 3,which means it's automatically terrible, and you have bad taste.

Apparently roman held a private meeting about Rafas appointment with the players AFTER he hired him and its thought they weren't keen.

And now he's set to give avram grant a role at the club to help him out.

If all this is true, I could cry with how much of a cluster fuck this all is. Shouldn't have sacked RDM. He should have backed him in the summer and given him what he wanted when he said another striker.

Avram Grant to become interim interim manager.

Edit : haha

While manager of Portsmouth in February 2010, Grant was famously alleged to have visited a Thai massage parlour in Horton Heath, Hants, named Fu Fu’s Massage & Beauty Salon.

But Grant's wife Tzofit - an Israeli actress and TV personality - defended her husband, telling The Sun : “Avram can do whatever he wants and the only anger I have is that he does not go to have a Thai massage every day.

“He works so hard he should get a massage once a day from two women.”

0vYlP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom