• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played FC2 for about 10 minutes, hated it

I completed it, its extremely frustrating. Theres a good game in there somewhere but theres a lot of shit on top of it.

Far Cry 3 looks excellent. I do wish they'd make a sequel to the Crytek one though with the Trident or whatever they were called.

Linius

Yeah I don't know if it's worth my time. I only paid 2.50 for it anyway

I never played Far Cry before but this game looked so badass that I wanted it. People who played previous parts say most of the bad stuff from two is gone in three. The checkpoints for example.

I never played Far Cry before but this game looked so badass that I wanted it. People who played previous parts say most of the bad stuff from two is gone in three. The checkpoints for example.
I played Far Cry 1 up until the weird mutants plot twist. Fuck that shit

I really want to play Far Cry 3 now but I have to wait till I get my new pc because guess what, that is going to be fucking expensive.

Linius

There we go..

8573a9fa0b57c9b7b5caae2dcdf0f2a42380c6d2.png

Clegg

Fay Cry 2 could have been an amazing game. It had a huge map, interesting story, and plenty of quests to do.

But instead I spent most of my time having to fight off malaria attacks and then having to kill re-spawning enemies at checkpoints I'd already cleared half an hour previously.

Zabojnik

Nah, I'm doing a lot of side stuff. Not really progressing the story. I have liberated 12 outposts and I've done eight towers. And I upgraded most of my inventory stuff too. Last story mission I did was 'keeping busy'. Next time I'm gonna play I'm going to do some more story stuff. I'd like to go to the second island :D

I paced myself pretty darn good, carefully mixing side stuff and story missions. I'm about 85% maxed out as far as skills go, did a lot of hunting for dem rare skins, completed all the '!' missions on the main island and liberated / activated all the outposts / radio towers there. As I'm typing this, I'm on my way to the plane that will take me to the southern island. Dat wingsuit!

The story missions start out somewhat slow, but shits gets fucking crazy later on. The action sequences are intense and Vaas is a brilliant villain.

I completed it, its extremely frustrating. Theres a good game in there somewhere but theres a lot of shit on top of it.

FC3 is what FC2 should've been. They knew exactly what to fix.

Linius

I paced myself pretty darn good, carefully mixing side stuff and story missions. I'm about 85% maxed out as far as skills go, did a lot of hunting for dem rare skins, completed all the '!' missions on the main island and liberated / activated all the outposts / radio towers there. As I'm typing this, I'm on my way to the plane that will take me to the southern island. Dat wingsuit!

The story missions start out somewhat slow, but shits gets fucking crazy later on. The action sequences are intense and Vaas is a brilliant villain.

That sounds promosing. I found the story missions rather dull so far. Though that last bit
where I had to rescue Liza from the burning building and protect the jeep felt a whole lot better.

The way people go on about the mutants, you'd think the storyline was Oscar-winning before they were introduced. They gave the game a nice bit of enemy variety imo

From what I recall the game was quite long? Would have got boring if they hadn't mixed it up like that, it turned the game on its head, changed the pace and changed how you approached it. Just a shame the end bit was fucking impossible.

FootballFan

Ibra "How many times has he [Messi] already won? Two, three? If the jury wants to be just a little more fair, they must give it to someone else this time."

FORZA MESSI.

Wouldn't that make it UNfair, if he was the best and deserves the award but doesn't get it because he already has it... Zlatan is such a jealous baby, but who nose maybe he is right.

I'm buying Far Cry 3 because the antagonist looks like Boateng. I've always wanted to shoot him in the face.

Never thought about that but you are right. wtf is KPB doing in Far Cry 3 :lol

(And yes Far Cry 2 is a piece of shit)

From what I recall the game was quite long? Would have got boring if they hadn't mixed it up like that, it turned the game on its head, changed the pace and changed how you approached it. Just a shame the end bit was fucking impossible.
I don't have a problem with it having a sudden change in gameplay, it's just too bad it was unplayable.

Zabojnik

That sounds promosing. I found the story missions rather dull so far. Though that last bit
where I had to rescue Liza from the burning building and protect the jeep felt a whole lot better.

Yes, I felt the same before that one came along. It only gets better. :)

LegoArmo

Messi will win it every year until he's 35 if they just give it to the best player. Some times it should go to a player who performed very well and won something. Barcelona didn't win anything that really mattered last year.

So yes, Messi is better than Ronaldo and Iniesta, but if they can't win it this year, I guess they won't win it any year from now on.

Oh, and happy birthday Paul!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Happy birthday again Paul.
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

Wouldn't that make it UNfair, if he was the best and deserves the award but doesn't get it because he already has it... Zlatan is such a jealous baby, but who nose maybe he is right.

Never thought about that but you are right. wtf is KPB doing in Far Cry 3 :lol

(And yes Far Cry 2 is a piece of shit)

Well played there.
KuGsj.gif

Kyoufu

Messi will win it every year until he's 35 if they just give it to the best player. Some times it should go to a player who performed very well and won something. Barcelona didn't win anything that really mattered last year.

So yes, Messi is better than Ronaldo and Iniesta, but if they can't win it this year, I guess they won't win it any year from now on.

Spoiler:

Iniesta will win it.

WJD

FUCK, the funny pic thread loses one irritating poster only to see the return of another. If anyone here finds anything RockXLight ever posts in there funny, you're going on my list.

Yurt look away now.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
According to SkyItaly,tomorrow Sneijder's agent will present to Inter offer made for player. It's not MUFC or PSG.Chances from Russia

Hmm. Back to Strootman.

Zabojnik

He's a pompous asshole, but I just can't hate on Zlatan. When we signed him I fell in love, bought the jersey almost instantly and truly belived we had finally found Del Piero's successor. A genius player that's worth the ticket's price alone. Little did I know ... :/

That's what happens when a freak like Messi comes around and puts up the goals and assists that he does.

He deserves it.

Yurt look away now.

According to SkyItaly,tomorrow Sneijder's agent will present to Inter offer made for player. It's not MUFC or PSG.Chances from Russia

Hmm. Back to Strootman.

jOm3E9hKiamsL.png

confuziz

Banned
Yurt look away now.

Hmm. Back to Strootman.

Sneijder will never go to Russia lol. His wife won't allow him.

LegoArmo

No doubt, but I think Ronaldo deserves something too. He scored a shit load, won La Liga, got to the semis of the Euros (losing only on penalties) and the semis of the Champions League (losing only on penalties).

I guess he was a couple of kicks away from having a chance.

Zabojnik

A photo taken in 1986 during Juve - Toro. Guess who this individual is, sitting next to Boniperti, visibly disappointed that Juve just missed a scoring opportunity?

untifosojuventino.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
No doubt, but I think Ronaldo deserves something too. He scored a shit load, won La Liga, got to the semis of the Euros (losing only on penalties) and the semis of the Champions League (losing only on penalties).

I guess he was a couple of kicks away from having a chance.

It's a shame because he does deserve to win something but you shouldn't give Best Player of the Year to someone that hasn't been the best player just because the other guy has won a few. It should go to the best player, which is Messi. Might not be completely fair I suppose but he's still been individually better than everyone else.

I do think, as good as Iniesta is and he is the third best player on talent, he hasn't had the best individual year (Euros aside). Pirlo or Vidal should be on there instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom