• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Apparently roman held a private meeting about Rafas appointment with the players AFTER he hired him and its thought they weren't keen.

And now he's set to give avram grant a role at the club to help him out.

If all this is true, I could cry with how much of a cluster fuck this all is. Shouldn't have sacked RDM. He should have backed him in the summer and given him what he wanted when he said another striker.

Pretty sad state of affairs. Hopefully you will continue to play like turd so we can grab 3 points from you. :p

3Sixty

Avram Grant to become interim interim manager.

Edit : haha

While manager of Portsmouth in February 2010, Grant was famously alleged to have visited a Thai massage parlour in Horton Heath, Hants, named Fu Fu’s Massage & Beauty Salon.

Thats not the only one he used to go to round here.

Allegedly.

Wilbur

Banned
Chelsea are an embarrassment at the moment, pure and simple. I feel sorry for the lads in here, their owner's being a moron and a portion of their fan base is letting them down.

Salazar

Chelsea are an embarrassment at the moment, pure and simple. I feel sorry for the lads in here, their owner's being a moron and a portion of their fan base is letting them down.

mmmmm.

Someone lock the old thread. Muppets keep posting in it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Shields and Jennings are good too!!!

They're terrible :lol

You need a new kicker too. All you have is Fraudgers!

ron777, wiki tells me that show was on BBC 3,which means it's automatically terrible, and you have bad taste.

Was that ever in doubt?

This chick was in season 1:

sinead-moynihan-grand-opening-of-coasts-flagship_4101901.jpg

HNNNGGGGG? Seasons 2 and 3 had some duck mouthed blonde that could get it too!

xintin

Apparently roman held a private meeting about Rafas appointment with the players AFTER he hired him and its thought they weren't keen.

And now he's set to give avram grant a role at the club to help him out.

If all this is true, I could cry with how much of a cluster fuck this all is. Shouldn't have sacked RDM. He should have backed him in the summer and given him what he wanted when he said another striker.
lol the last time Roman gave Avram a role at the club he ended up as manager anyways.

Any truth to Robbie taking over Valencia? Would be pretty hilarious to see him get to the next round in the CL while we drop into the Europa.

Kyoufu

Something looks off.

I also welcome any Olivia Wilde/Jaw jokes. I love them.

This, she does not look good. Sorry guys. You got this one wrong.

Football-GAF always baffles me when it comes to judging women's appearances. You guys must be surrounded by perfect women 24/7.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Rodgers best QB in the league!!!! Crosby is shit i give you that, but i still think he have a good chance when matthews comes back. I would love you see Falcons choke again!

No please that is the last team I want to play! Though our secondary has improved massively but the packers are a finesse team that is perfect for indoor play.

Besides, we'll have a bye and the seachickens will beat you in the wild card round anyway :)

Human chin sadly doesn't improve her face.

6/10, would not fap to, but totally bang.

Too old?

She has a great rack and I think she's Irish so she sounds like she'd fuck good :lol

Messi

Football-GAF always baffles me when it comes to judging women's appearances. You guys must be surrounded by perfect women 24/7.

Nah, but I do think she looks very average.

No please that is the last team I want to play! Though our secondary has improved massively but the packers are a finesse team that is perfect for indoor play.

Besides, we'll have a bye and the seachickens will beat you in the wild card round anyway :)

Too old?

She has a great rack and I think she's Irish so she sounds like she'd fuck good :lol

I do sound quite sexual. Some football gaffers can attest to that.

bud

woodenlung, please record another piece of poetry with your beautiful, deep and erotic voice.

i need something to jerk off to.

Too old?l

Still would Debbie Harry, that damn GILF.

We also call Torres shit despite not being half as good or knowing anyone who are as him, he's shit by entertainment standards and what we can otherwise get to look at fairly easily.

woodenlung, please record another piece of poetry with your beautiful, deep and erotic voice.

i need something to jerk off to.

One day I will tell you the story of the steamy night Benitez got the Chelsea job on Romans yacht.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yes. High standards mofo

No I'm really lonely

Arent prostitutes legal over there? What's the going rate for a blowjob?

Nah, but I do think she looks very average.

I do sound quite sexual. Some football gaffers can attest to that.

I love an Irish accent!

Boardwalk Empire has some cool Irish characters.

don't click if you havnt seen last week's episode, spoiler:

Owen :(

Wilbur

Banned
I managed to confuse her with Lisa Snowdon once

Great night, nobody would let it go. :(

All my lesbian fantasies have come at once. Yes you are in it.

You can get real low if you don't mind the woman having no teeth, which really when you think about it is only a plus.

And when they don't have limbs they can't get away.

I forgot about him in Boogie Nights! Love that movie.

You haven't seen Gangs of New York?!

Shit I forgot about that! Brendan Gleeson, Steven Graham and Larry Gilliard as well!

If I'd take the train to Amsterdam and get breakfast at the McDonald's, then Id have to spend as much as paying for a 15 minute shag

I saw a prostitute refuse a guy in a wheelchair in the red light district, was so sad I almost offered to suck his cock, he wasn't even mentally handicapped or anything right there on the street.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Majority is Eastern European over here, premium quality.

I saw a fat black girl once though. Seeing that will hunt me for eternity

You can get one of those for like 50 bucks on craigs list lol. I rather jerk off tbh.

Damn, I love eastern euro chicks. If I lived over there I'd get cancer of the dick or it would fall off.

fo shizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom