• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Working girls are fairly cheap in Korea too. The only thing is that many places serve Koreans only. Plenty of options though.

It's one of the benefits of going to Korea to work.

Timurid

I love Asian girls. I'd kill to get a job in Korea

kang-ye-bin-1.jpg

bud

if everyone with an std would stop having sex, and everyone without an std had sex without condoms... how is new esteedee formed?

Wilbur

Banned
I do. I've never paid for it. But what's wrong with paying?

Nothing wrong, just seems like a waste of money when a slow dance and five vodkas might have the same effect.

Good idea.

I'd also kill to get a girlfriend.

My ex bought me an Arsenal scarf and made pictures of the Emirates Stadium she visited last Thursday. She was perfect but it was not meant to be, alas.

Marry her, go halves on a season ticket

I'd be open to a worldwide law where people with STDs would be required to wear a STD badge, and they'd only be allowed to copulate with each other.

EDIT: Because of the way things get taken out of context. No, I wouldn't actually be in favor of it.

Yen

I'd be open to a worldwide law where people with STDs would be required to wear a STD badge, and they'd only be allowed to copulate with each other.

EDIT: Because of the way things get taken out of context. No, I wouldn't actually be in favor of it.

Sieg Heil.
(reductio ad hitlerum / Godwin law whatevs)

The Mexican football final is starting, not sure if football Gaf cares, but Xolos of Tijuana is facing Diablos Rojos of Toluca, the first game was in Tijuana an Xolos won 2-1.

Slizz

The Mexican football final is starting, not sure if football Gaf cares, but Xolos of Tijuana is facing Diablos Rojos of Toluca, the first game was in Tijuana an Xolos won 2-1.

Watching. Univision's HD is bomb.

EDIT:
They all sounds like gang names lol

did anyone see this in the pics that makes you laugh thread? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44981067&postcount=6936 Clearly football GAF isn't that weird after all

ibfCA0Pq4dhtEi.gif

bud

if monica bellucci was wearing a diaper the next 24 hours, i would lick and eat off all the contents, and use it as a mask.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
He was perma'd for wishing all americans to get STD

damn.... :/
I can relate to him tho. I feel the same way about the situation in my native country (Mexico). Sad that he had to get perma'd by letting his emotions get the best of him and went Chris Breezy in that thread/post. I do agree with him that Americans are causing this by their incessant intake of drugs and snobbishly proclaim "legalize drugs" which will make things stay the same rather than marginalize them. .

Wilbur

Banned
I'd wear Marion Cotillard's shit stained thong on my mouth for a week if it meant she let me give her some hot hairless lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom