• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

from elsk with love

iCRtUmJUCtvKS.gif

javi <3

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It's a shame because he does deserve to win something but you shouldn't give Best Player of the Year to someone that hasn't been the best player just because the other guy has won a few. It should go to the best player, which is Messi. Might not be completely fair I suppose but he's still been individually better than everyone else.

I do think, as good as Iniesta is and he is the third best player on talent, he hasn't had the best individual year (Euros aside). Pirlo or Vidal should be on there instead.

Vidal has been garbage for Chile in world cup qualifiers and friendlies. I know Borghi played him as CB (lol) but still.

Yurt look away now.

Tancredi Palmeri &#8207;@tancredipalmeri
According to SkyItaly,tomorrow Sneijder's agent will present to Inter offer made for player. It's not MUFC or PSG.Chances from Russia

Hmm. Back to Strootman.
They're going to talk about the contract too. I still don't think he's going to anzhi, he's too young. :D
A photo taken in 1986 during Juve - Toro. Guess who this individual is, sitting next to Boniperti, visibly disappointed that Juve just missed a scoring opportunity?

http://shrani.si/f/13/10j/28Z57Kez/untifosojuventino.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Yeah, he was a well known juventino before he went to Milan.

A photo taken in 1986 during Juve - Toro. Guess who this individual is, sitting next to Boniperti, visibly disappointed that Juve just missed a scoring opportunity?

untifosojuventino.jpg

It took me way too long to realize who this was. I mean he wasn't pretty back then either, but damn gravity has been harsh on those cheeks.

There is no real harm in playing with 5 star teams, but you really do face one type of player ALL the time. It really is unfortunate. I think Minero would be a fun team to play with. Actually, there are numerous Brazilian teams I've faced that seem fun. However, I dominate them every time with Aston Villa. They're so wonderful in this game. :D

The only other teams I've spent any time with are PSV and Schalke. Schalke is 4.5 stars, so they are usually who I pick to change the pace of the game for me. Great team, they are.

3Sixty

Saints are a good 3.5 star team :)

Lambert up top with Lallana Ramierz and Mayuka in behind him. All 4 star skills, Mayuka is rapid and Ramierz left peg is marvelous.

What kind of teams have you been facing? I've tried using 3.5 and 3 star teams before and would get 0 matches found. This was on FIFA 12. I haven't tried any teams lower than 4 this year yet.

Clegg

Banned paper running with a story about Gerard Deulofeu going to City.

They're apparently looking at some other Barca youngsters too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom