• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

7th in Premier League > Eredivisie Championship

Lol, Eredivisie champion > PL champion. I got prove.

gJrfA.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-azWjAqvBslg/T0oEcj7uynI/AAAAAAAAAKk/udOgCC6fwjc/s1600/20070611_galliani.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.calciomercatonews.com/wp-content/uploads/Allegri-Champions-Triste1.jpg[IMG]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bokQMLR9PW4[/url]

Ras is amazing, I'm dying here.

Sorry, TheLucifer. <3 Don't despair though - with your CL luck and our CL jinx everything is possible![/QUOTE]

The video is amazing.

Thinking about it, we sold Ibra this year. It is known.

Timurid

I hope Celtic does a miracle and defeats Rubentus. I'll be a celtic fan and I'll buy the kit of whoever scores the winning goal for them!

I feel pretty confident on winning my avatar bet now.

lol why is kagawa 94th on that list?!?!?!? Also, why is bonucci on that list?!?!?

Zabojnik

I hope Celtic does a miracle and defeats Rubentus. I'll be a celtic fan and I'll buy the kit of whoever scores the winning goal for them!

I feel pretty confident on winning my avatar bet now.

lol why is kagawa 94th on that list?!?!?!? Also, why is bonucci on that list?!?!?

I love you too, Timurid. <3

cartolinatorino.png

Walking through the rain, doing some Christmas shopping while listening to music has something beautiful to it.

Almost makes up for the fact that I'm now €100 poorer

Meier

Just seeing the results of the draw. Arsenal will surely get stomped although I think Man U could make it interesting versus Real. Not a good season for English clubs in Europe..

Linius

Just seeing the results of the draw. Arsenal will surely get stomped although I think Man U could make it interesting versus Real. Not a good season for English clubs in Europe..

I hope we will get the chance to play against Chelsea. Normally I'd say we don't stand a chance, but you never know with English clubs these days :lol

tell us what you bought, bacon.
Only if you promise not to tell them

Handbag for my sister, decorative pots for chocolates and treats for my mum, new dog collar and leash and pink earphones.

Tonight I will treat myself with some nice Steam games :)

Anybody else done their Christmas shopping already?

Linius

Only if you promise not to tell them

Handbag for my sister, decorative pots for chocolates and treats for my mum, new dog collar and leash and pink earphones.

Tonight I will treat myself with some nice Steam games :)

Anybody else done their Christmas shopping already?

Bol.com will deliver my last gift tomorrow they emailed me.

Got deo+shower gel stuff for my Grandpa, some beauty Dove set for my aunt, Massive Attack CD for my uncle, Toren C DVD for my dad, a book for my mom and a Super Mario Pyjama for my nephew :p

Slizz

Neighbor just hit my trashcan hard enough for me to be concerned about a car accident. See my can knocked over and this car backing up into my grass, then just drives away....

Mind you they had to go out their way to hit trashcan because it was on the opposite side of the road in which they were driving on. Also not some punk kids being dicks, it's the car of a 50+ yr old couple...

Hixx

Neighbor just hit my trashcan hard enough for me to be concerned about a car accident. See my can knocked over and this car backing up into my grass, then just drives away....

Mind you they had to go out their way to hit trashcan because it was on the opposite side of the road in which they were driving on. Also not some punk kids being dicks, it's the car of a 50+ yr old couple...

Did you close your curtains when you masturbated to those pics of that football playing woman you like?

Old people don't agree with masturbation

Slizz

Did you close your curtains when you masturbated to those pics of that football playing woman you like?

Lmao.

Shit is so odd though lol. Why wouldn't you stop and pick the can back up? We are neighbors...

Linius

Speaking of masturbation, I saw one of the most awkward comedy scenes ever yesterday when Louie CK started talking about masturbation towards airport border control :lol

Ras' videos are always fantastic.

Going to look into getting tickets to Celtic - Juventus. Doubt I'll be able to get a ticket but going to give it a go anyway. First Champions League match!

Hixx

Speaking of masturbation, I saw one of the most awkward comedy scenes ever yesterday when Louie CK started talking about masturbation towards airport border control :lol

Like he masturbated in the direction of airport border control or he just talked to them about it?

GQman2121

Banned
This could be one of the most interesting Champions League knockout stages in sometime. I wish we could have been apart of it.

In Europa, I hope Liverpool pound Zenit. For the leg in St. Petersburg, I'll be rooting for Sterling, Sturridge and Ince to all score in front of those fans.

my plane is starting in around 4 hours. thank god for internet everywhere.

Only a European would say that and mean it. :p

Noirulus

Van Persie will make the difference. Real is not that strong.

Yeah, i'm fully aware of Madrid's weaknesses. I just think it's an interesting match-up because it's Ronaldo vs the team that raised him.

And again yeah, Real has been sorely under-performing this season, but hopefully our injury crisis should ease up a little by the time CL begins.

Linius

EM1eK.jpg

Ajax just announced the prices for the tickets. They go quite cheap, guess they know nobody is interested in seeing Bucharest. Hey Chelsea, let's both win our matches and see each other the next round :)

The leg in St. Petersburg, I'll be rooting for Sterling, Sturridge and Ince to all score in front of those fans.

The statement a few days ago from one of their supporter groups was pretty hilarious, they started it with :

"We’re not racists but we see the absence of black players at Zenit as an important tradition."

jtb

Banned
Great CL draw. Madrid-United will be great, and, if we show up, Bayern-Arsenal will be great too. I'm glad we drew a strong opponent (though, to be fair, not many weak teams won their group) so even if we go out, at least we'll get a nice, open entertaining tie out of it. Can't wait.

GQman2121

Banned

Because here in the US, only McDonald's and coffee shops have internet access. Everywhere else is a guessing game. It's the main reason why phone providers no longer offer unlimited data; because they know you'll need to use their network when you're out of the house.

GQman2121

Banned
The statement a few days ago from one of their supporter groups was pretty hilarious, they started it with :

"We’re not racists but we see the absence of black players at Zenit as an important tradition."

What is with racists and the word racist? Like, if you're racist, just be fucking racist. I would at least respect you for being honest. You're a piece of shit, and I don't want to share this planet with you; but I appreciate you not lying to my face, insulting my intelligence.

Yes, you're racist is a great person to follow on Twitter by the way. Always good for a laugh.

Linius

Because here in the US, only McDonald's and coffee shops have internet access. Everywhere else is a guessing game. It's the main reason why phone providers no longer offer unlimited data; because they know you'll need to use their network when you're out of the house.

Oh that. Well over here it's not like I have free wifi everywhere. Mainly McDonalds and Starbucks indeed. And some trains, but not all of them yet. But I notice more and more restaurants etc. getting wifi. Even my dentist got wifi now :lol

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Trains from Paris to Turin are only 6 hours 30 mins? Hmm..

Just bought some tickets to London for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Feel like I'm bleeding money here.

Yen

Oh that. Well over here it's not like I have free wifi everywhere. Mainly McDonalds and Starbucks indeed. And some trains, but not all of them yet. But I notice more and more restaurants etc. getting wifi. Even my dentist got wifi now :lol

I've had two (separate) week long spells in hospital, and neither time was there free wifi, nor would they give me their password. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom