• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Frank Lampard who is up there with the all-time top Premier League goalscorers as a midfielder and who's had an excellent career? Think he would deserve it to be honest.

As for Gerard. Well in my opinion, he's a more talented player, but he hasn't had the career Frank has had. But still probably worth a mention.

Neither deserve to be on the list.

Frank Lampard who is up there with the all-time top Premier League goalscorers as a midfielder and who's had an excellent career? Think he would deserve it to be honest.

As for Gerard. Well in my opinion, he's a more talented player, but he hasn't had the career Frank has had. But still probably worth a mention.

I think its supposed to be based on players' current ability and recent form though

He's way too low on that list. Keiser Bonny. <333

xmasboateng.gif

<3 Stop playing like crap, pls.

spidye

BATE Borisov - Fenerbahce
Inter Mailand - CFR Cluj
UD Levante - Olympiakos
Zenit S-Pb - Liverpool
Dynamo Kiew - Bordeaux
Bay. Leverkusen - Benfica
Newcastle - Metalist
VfB Stuttgart - KRC Genk
Atlético Madrid - Rubin Kazan
Ajax - Steaua
FC Basel - Dnipro
Anzhi - Hannover 96
Sparta Prag - Chelsea
Bor. M'gladbach - Lazio Rom
Tottenham - Lyon
SSC Neapel - Viktoria Pilsen

Lunchbox

Banned
even though it meant united getting knocked out and well.....probably getting embarrassed, i STILL wanted this draw!

-ronnie playing at old trafford one last time
-old trafford singing Viva Ronaldo
-fergie hugging him after he thrashes us out of the tournament
-crowd clapping him off while he looks sad

one year of not winning the champions league is worth those scenes. besides united werent winning shit this year anyways, get out early, focus on the league

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs gonna get Inter if they beat Lyon. They ain't got it easy.

I honestly don't give a shit about Inter. If we can beat Milan in 10/11 we can beat these turds.

Lloris will be up for the Lyon game as well, exciting draw for us. I always prefer playing strong teams.

Man, I fear Anzhi winning this thing. If(when) they beat Hannover then they get Newcastle/Metalist. Favourable draw for them :(

Fuck you Hiddink and Roberto Carlos!

Tc91

Channel 410 on Sky, Eurosport.

Team Ronaldo vs Team Zidane. Don't know if this is a repeat of some other year or not.

Tc91

Falcao the Futsal legend is on now in this game.

Is that the guy that scored that crazy goal someone linked the other day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom