• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

we get man utd while barca get shitty milan? this shit is rigged!

if madrid gets knocked out, mourinho and cr7 to psg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I love you too, Timurid. <3

cartolinatorino.png
I love Timurid. He's like the cartoon villain who always ends up losing at the end of every episode yet never gives up.

Zabojnik

Why is fatso Leonardi (Parma's general manager) complaining about us playing at Tardini against Cagliari? Like it's our fault Cagliari and scumbag Cellino can't get their shitty stadium in order on time??? We don't give a shit where we play, but at least have the decency to announce the venue three days before the match, so the fans can organize the trip. And it's not like Tardini is actually Parma's stadium. The city owns it, they can do the fuck they want with it.

Fuck you, Leonardi.

fuenf

Yeah, I'm no math genius but the chances of that happening are probably close to 10-15%

It's way lower than that, but still not impossible. We have to factor in that there were multiple rehearsal draws to, for example German media is reporting that, in this mornings rehearsal Bayern drew Galatasaray.

Not bad. I hate Bayern so bring it on! If we show up we can give them a really great 2 matches.

best of luck! you'll need it.

Happy birthday. At least you got the gift of Real Madrid V Manchester United.

That's no gift. It'll be hollow laughter in the direction of the loser, before the all-too-fast realisation that we're a fucking midtable club at the moment rears its head in a barrage of bitterness and abusive posts :(

Cheers anyway :p

Clegg

Not bad. I hate Bayern so bring it on! If we show up we can give them a really great 2 matches.

And LOL at United.

Arsenal are orders of magnitude worse than United.

Bayern will pull your pants down and have their way with you. You'll wake up the day after the match feeling full of shame and resigned to the fact you have no-one to blame but yourself.

United at least have a punchers chance.

K1LLER7

Think United will do it. We've been playing well against the top teams this year and an attack of RVP, Rooney, Kagawa, Young (current form) will always look likely to score goals.

Getting Vidic back in will be a boost defensively.

Carrick and Clev/Ando will need to have a good game.

Timurid

Think United will do it. We've been playing well against the top teams this year and an attack of RVP, Rooney, Kagawa, Young (current form) will always look likely to score goals.

Getting Vidic back in will be a boost defensively.

Carrick and Clev/Ando will need to have a good game.

i have to get my avatar ready for you!

confuziz

Banned
What the hell guys? United is one of the weakest sides in this CL season, especially with all them grandpas. RM will crush them. 3-0 at home, 2-2 at OT.

Clegg

Don't see the point in bringing up United's "Grandpa's". Neither Scholes or Giggs will start against Madrid. Rio is the only "old" player that will start. Injury permitting of course.

United have a fairly young team by most peoples standards.

K1LLER7

What the hell guys? United is one of the weakest sides in this CL season, especially with all them grandpas. RM will crush them. 3-0 at home, 2-2 at OT.

Signing Strootman, Wanyama, Sneijder and James in january will make us stronger ;)

I read something earlier saying, the last time United beat Madrid, they went on to win the CL in Wembley. (or something like that)

Possible 2013-2014 shirts revealed by todosobrecamisetas.com.
Oh god.
OH GOD.

OH. GOD.

Why do we hate nice shirts? :( Gold adidas stripes because fuck you, that's why, random italian flag just because, thin black stripes inside the red ones, obscene collar. They have everything. EVERYTHING.

Timurid

Oh god.

OH GOD.

OH. GOD.

Why do we hate nice shirts? :( Gold adidas stripes because fuck you, that's why, random italian flag just because, thin black stripes inside the red ones, obscene collar. They have everything. EVERYTHING.

Another reason for El Shaa to leave Milan!

Messi

Oh god.

OH GOD.

OH. GOD.

DO
NOT
WANT
FUCK
THAT
SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom