• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

People are still looking forward to Versus after seeing what kind of games Square Enix deem worthy to show?

I don't understand why people still think that game is going to get released. how many years did pass since the announcement? 7 years?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
People are still looking forward to Versus after seeing what kind of games Square Enix deem worthy to show?

Versus is nothing, it's the ramblings of a few lunatics and that's it. Square Enix spend more time designing and rendering hairstyles than they do making the game good.

If Versus ever comes out it will be like FFXIV, a complete shambles.

pulga

Banned

If you're referring to me, no. I've no interest in Versus, hence the "shit out" part. But Bbs and 3D were good Kingdom Hearts games, better than KH2, so I'm looking forward to a console game again :(

ShogunX

Just got given a new external hard drive. Finally somewhere to store my hundreds of gigs of HD uni work. I luv christmas

Anyone interested in a Meus accumulator?

Is that a both teams to score bet?

As for the Europa League draw - Tough game against Zenit especially playing in Russia in those temperatures. It's a small advantage having the second leg at Anfield so as long as we keep the game competitive in the first leg we have a decent chance at going through.

Meier

Arsenal are orders of magnitude worse than United.

Bayern will pull your pants down and have their way with you. You'll wake up the day after the match feeling full of shame and resigned to the fact you have no-one to blame but yourself.

United at least have a punchers chance.

This.

Also, Rodwell suffered an injury relapse and will be out for a few more weeks. I normally would not be all that bothered but we need him back with Yaya leaving soon.

LegoArmo

The games against Juventus will be so special, I can't wait. Just have to hope their strikers have an off day... pretty good chance of that.

dc89

Whoever it was in the thread that said the city looks like a counter strike 1.6 level is correct.

Edit :

Just look at that. SE. :lol

Meanwhile at SE.

"Lets troll our fans to fuck. We'll stay quiet on Type-0. We'll blatantly ignore the cries for a Bravely Default: Flying Fairy western release. And Versus... LOLOLOL"

Reposting from the other page. I was not joking. Please don't let me go to a football match on my own :( :lol

Seems I have tickets for Chelsea vs. Aston Villa at the weekend. I have no one to go with :/

Any one want to come to Stamford Bridge with me?

Meier

Why do people still care about Final Fantasy? When was the last good one?

I still enjoy them (although neither of the titles this gen have been anywhere near as good as 12).. I'm a sucker I suppose. Lightning Returns doesn't really look like an FF game to me though. I skipped FFX-2 for similar reasons.

It just dawned on me that the PS3 has been around for however many years (6-7?) and there were only two regular FF games during the entire generation. Even if you include this new spin-off, it's still crazy how little output Square has in comparison to years past.

Off-topic but Nasri is apparently out for a few weeks as well. Maybe this is a good thing.. hopefully JM7 is back soon.

Hi guys.

Long time no see.

I've been really busy with work, girlfriend, hanging out with my friends and playing games.

Even my time to watch football has been reduced.

I'm really looking forward to the match against United, which I have intention to watch live.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
#LoveBayern

Bayern GAF you have my sword and etc.
Possible 2013-2014 shirts revealed by todosobrecamisetas.com.
Oh god.

OH GOD.

OH. GOD.

Why do we hate nice shirts? :( Gold adidas stripes because fuck you, that's why, random italian flag just because, thin black stripes inside the red ones, obscene collar. They have everything. EVERYTHING.

TheLucifer, do you need a hug? :(

What the hell is this? Almost as bad as our Betclic shirts.

Hi guys.

Long time no see.

I've been really busy with work, girlfriend, hanging out with my friends and playing games.

Even my time to watch football has been reduced.

I'm really looking forward to the match against United, which I have intention to watch live.

Heey I was wondering where you went the other day! Welcome back!

PrematureQuiche, I'd totally go if I didn't live farther away than dc89 does. I'd probably even consider it if my girlfriend wasn't coming into town tonight, which is crazy talk. Flying across the Atlantic to attend that game would be awesome though.

dc89

Adrian Durham has a column with the Daily Mail now! God damn, this is masterful trolling.

Never thought I’d say it but I’m disappointed in Lionel Messi. The best player on the planet, arguably the best player of all time, I’d happily pay a small fortune to watch him play.
But why sign again at Barcelona?

Messi has won everything at Barcelona, there’s nothing left to do there. So why not come to the Premier League so we can find out if he can do it out of his comfort zone?

His new contract takes him beyond the age of 30 so we will never see Messi at his peak playing anywhere else but Barcelona.

Scoring and winning has become easy at Barcelona for Messi. I wish he had accepted the challenge of signing for an English side. Is he scared of Stoke?
Lionel Messi – bottler.

Inversive

Why are Arselol fans gloating about United getting Real? Bayern are gonna wreck your shit. It's gonna be sweet to see Ronaldo at OT again, i hope he has a shit game though :D Won't be too bothered if we get knocked out by a team of Madrids quality, we need to focus on the league anyway rather than a competition we have little chance of winning.

Timurid

Why are Arselol fans gloating about United getting Real? Bayern are gonna wreck your shit. It's gonna be sweet to see Ronaldo at OT again, i hope he has a shit game though :D Won't be too bothered if we get knocked out by a team of Madrids quality, we need to focus on the league anyway rather than a competition we have little chance of winning.

Why are man utd fans excited about getting stomp?

ShogunX

Adrian Durham has a column with the Daily Mail now! God damn, this is masterful trolling.

I agree with him in that it would be great to see Messi in another league and team. As for the last comment - Messi should be scared of Stoke because they would kick lumps out of him.

Salvadora

You'd be knocked out by a team of much lesser quality than Madrid, I'd expect.

LegoArmo

It's so easy to identify the Arsenal fans today.

scared.jpg

?

Clegg

Because Arsenal no longer have any hope of ever winning anything.

The only joy they can get is in the shortcomings of their betters.

Messi

Club loyalty is an amazing thing, barca showed faith in him when no one else would and now Messi is repaying that faith in spades. Messi will never wear another clubs shirt.

Club loyalty is an amazing thing, barca showed faith in him when no one else would and now Messi is repaying that faith in spades. Messi will never wear another clubs shirt.

It's easy to be club loyal when you are at the most successful team in the world. Don't see any reason why he would ever want to go to the premier league.

It's all good. At least we're selling Pato :D Also, I'm getting used to shitty shirts, the ones that we have now are pretty bad.

Who wants to buy him? :lol

Like Wooden says, its easy for him to be loyal. He's in a beautiful city, in the best team in the world, on massive wages and at a club that would bend over backwards to keep him happy. The only reason for him to leave would be boredom

Matthew Le Tissier, Tom Finney > Lionel Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom