• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's turn this fuck Bayern into something positive Bayern GAF.

I'd fuck Bayern, the sexy babe. <3

Bayern is like the ugliest team ever. The "Gomez" does nothing..

soziologe-haessliche-96ugr.jpg

untitled-1256ydwy7umv.gif

3Sixty

Like Wooden says, its easy for him to be loyal. He's in a beautiful city, in the best team in the world, on massive wages and at a club that would bend over backwards to keep him happy. The only reason for him to leave would be boredom

Matthew Le Tissier, Tom Finney > Lionel Messi

I knew i really liked you.

I knew i really liked you.

I was gonna put Gerrard in, but he's had sporadic trophies and a constant England team presence (not to mention rumoured threats from Scouse gangsters) to supplement his wages. From what I can tell, Le Tissier had nothing to keep him at Southampton, other than his love for the club. I disagree with him a lot, but I have massive respect for his loyalty to you lot :)

dc89

FUU! Top class idea by City.

Manchester City Football Club has today revealed exciting plans to build a brand new iconic landmark around the circumference of the Etihad Stadium.

Inspired by the City fans and dedicated to them City Circle, as it will be known, is set to transform the home of the Blues with thousands of supporter messages in the shape of personalised &#8216;Bluemoon discs&#8217; spelling out the lyrics of the fans&#8217; favourite Club anthem, Blue Moon.

The new tribute will see all four verses of the terrace classic written by Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart recreated from approximately 40,000 circular discs and is set become the UK&#8217;s largest permanent fan tribute.

Each letter will span more than two metres in height.

MCFC_City_Circle_800x450px_v2.ashx

Disc%20Close%20Up.ashx

City%20Circle%20position%20of%20the%20letters.ashx

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-new...-leave-their-mark-in-history-with-City-Circle

20:12 20/12 2012

SSN saying odds of 5000/1 for the rehearsal draw to be the same as the real draw

Ronaldo and Messi's current goalscoring records make Ronaldo's 07/08 record look a bit average

FootballFan

^@Messi It's not the end of the world, been 21st for about 9 hours now. lol

Also Tito's surgery was successfully completed! :D

Adrian Durham has a column with the Daily Mail now! God damn, this is masterful trolling.

People hate it that he is so good but still is a loyal enough player to be a 1 club man. :lol

He has said countless times, Barca trusted him and his family, helped them out for years and he will always be loyal to Barca.

The fact that the team is pretty much one of the best of all time, earns shit loads, plus lives in a nice city also gives him absolutely no reason to leave.

Sir Alex has won it all at United, why didn't he leave? Maldini did it all at Milan, same thing. Giggs at United, Gerrard etc. I take nothing away from those guys for not moving.

Bayern is like the ugliest team ever. The "Gomez" does nothing..

Great proof with pics during games while players are falling, yelling and running. :lol

Mario-Goetze-4.jpg

Clegg

I'd like to say thanks to Baconsaurus for recommending I wait until the Steam sale starts before buying the Legacy of Kain series.

Yesterday each game was 9.99 but today I can get all three for 11.99.

FootballFan

WJD was just banned, I think it was because of the "Brave dog stands next to dead companion" thread. (don't visit the thread, it's extremely saddening).

Anyways, his comment that likely got him banned:
just why the fuck would you even bother posting this? this isn't even a "well don't click the thread then lololol" situation, there's more than enough information in the title to distress people.

jesus christ.

#DamnFreeElskWJD
#BANdres.

Arnie

So none of London GAF want to go watch a game of football at Stamford Bridge with Quiche? Come on guys.

United GAF, you're nearby, no excuse.

So none of London GAF want to go watch a game of football at Stamford Bridge with Quiche? Come on guys.

United GAF, you're nearby, no excuse.

On top of that, they get a chance to watch one of the most exciting young teams in the league dismantle Chelsea and their plastic flags at Stamford Bridge! We have some of the best away supporters too, or so I've been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom