• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Ronaldo scores the winner in injury time at OT?
Then Real Madrid go through?

I don't see United fans being particularly upset if Ronaldo scores against us. It is almost inevitable.

We would be upset if he doesn't respect the club which contributed to his development.

FootballFan

So none of London GAF want to go watch a game of football at Stamford Bridge with Quiche? Come on guys.

United GAF, you're nearby, no excuse.

:lol

If I lived in London I'd come Quiche. Don't really know how no-one seems interested lol.

I happily take Auckland City FC tickets when someone's offering. So I'd definitely be keen for a PL game haha.

I'll split my sides laughing. Especially if he celebrated too. God I hope he celebrates, even if it's just his calm down hand motion thingy.
That's pretty much his most arrogant (and awesome) celebration...

So he's not allowed to celebrate?
I wouldn't mind myself though I am sure many would.

I don't see celebrating a goal as being disrespectful to your old club. Obv. it would be nice if he didn't but it seems like now people demand it from ex-players. Obv. if he goes totally mental running and screaming in front of our fans that would suck...but if he scores he scores for Real, a team which he prefers to United...I wouldn't hold that against him.

Arnie

Ronaldo's blatantly going to pull off his Real shirt to reveal a vest with a big blue moon drawn on it.

Quiche, I'm not interested in Chelsea or Villa enough to spend money travelling the length of the country, or give up my weekend to do so. But surely LondonGAF wants a ticket to a decent premier league game that features Rafael Benitez.

Maybe text Meus if United GAF's being dormant.

FootballFan

That's pretty much his most arrogant (and awesome) celebration...

I wouldn't mind myself though I am sure many would.

I don't see celebrating a goal as being disrespectful to your old club. Obv. it would be nice if he didn't but it seems like now people demand it from ex-players. Obv. if he goes totally mental running and screaming in front of our fans that would suck...but if he scores he scores for Real, a team which he prefers to United...I wouldn't hold that against him.

What if, in the last minute he dives in the box to win a penalty which he gladly puts away and celebrates like a mad man, surely then even most of the United fans would not like him lol.

In all seriousness, I hope RVP stays safe with Pepe on the field. And hopefully United kick those turds out, not likely but it can happen.

I'm busy anyway but I'm guessing the ticket is ~£50. Including travel it will be close to £60 for the day and that's before food.

Alot of money to spend on a football match especially for a team you don't support. I mean everyone has their own budget and wants but for me it's a bit too much. I'm lucky enough to have seen alot of top games over the last few years so maybe that's why I feel like that but I am guessing that's why people might not be that interested.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nah, I don't see Ronaldo celebrating.
or scoring to be honest

Nocerino did last season. And he was a fucking youth product too.

x610.jpg

-

Guys, go with Quiche. He's like the English version of Fady. <3

Yen

Mumei, ~5 years ago, before Messi and Ronaldo hit godtier, the highest scorer (in pretty much any European league) was 25 goals in 38 games (rough estimate). And last season Messi scored 50 in the league, and Ronaldo scored 46. Amazing.

pulga

Banned
Mumei, ~5 years ago, before Messi and Ronaldo hit godtier, the highest scorer (in pretty much any European league) was 25 goals in 38 games (rough estimate). And last season Messi scored 50 in the league, and Ronaldo scored 46. Amazing.

They're fucking animals, both of them. It's going to be criminal when Ronaldo retires with just one Balon d'Or.

LegoArmo

Henrik Larsson got 50 goals in a season once!

Arnie

Can't help but feel disappointed by Sahin.

He's done nothing since leaving Dortmund.

Will we be saying the same about Modric?

Probably. Just shows, these players need to be playing. Stop start football just doesn't work, no matter the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom