• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Hulk is such a whiny little diva. His sulk last night was incredible. This is the player who tried to take action with UEFA over City fans singing "You're not incredible" when he was having a stinker against us.

:lol

Dunno about anyone else but I love it when players like that get made to look like mugs in front of millions of viewers. Hulk's a chump. That'll fucking teach him to jump ship to Russia at the first sign of insane moolah.

Carbonox

TDKR is a great movie with my favourite villain of the three. Sure it has its problems and isn't as well crafted as TDK but it's damn good to watch all the same.

Dang haven't been in this thread in a while. Planetside 2 has me on a chokehold. The game is sooo good. Recommend for the people who have capable rigs to try it out. It's my GOTY for sure.

2 screenies of a night assault and a convoy. Game does well in making battles feel really epic. All the blue markers on the map are ATV's and Tanks. Graphics set to mostly ultra here.

PlanetSide22012-12-0416-16-37-15.png

PlanetSide22012-12-0416-29-47-49.png

Will probably give it a try when I'm done with far cry 3, looks pretty cool but I'm just always put off by games with lots of micro transactions.

Such an incredible fuck-up.

I mean it only has a 8.7 on IMDB with almost 500.000 votes.

It was a great movie, stop being GAF.

It was a good movie, following on from two masterpieces of the genre. It was fucked up.

To me, I know a movie isn't great when I can spot plot holes, inconsistent logic, poor camera work, cliche and poor production. I have a terrible eye for those things, and all were in evidence when I was watching TDKR.

As an aside, I despise the fact that people on here act as though people who criticise some films go into the films looking to criticise them. If TDKR was on the level of the first 2, it could have overtaken LotR as my favourite trilogy. Yet people seem to think that I handed over the ticket-price and went in with a notepad to jot down every minor flaw and exaggerate it online.

It didn't need to be as good as its precursors, but it really should have been better than it was imo

Hitcher, did you watch Looper?

Nope. I only really go to the cinema if its a film I'm sure I'll like. I don't really care for cinema experience tbh. I'll get to it at some point though :)

@Linius,please tell me they didn't just copy all the techniques in the LotR films, and paste it over The Hobbit. The books are very, very distinguishable from one another in every way, and the films should reflect that

I want to punch you in the face

Well let me say, I also want to stroke my dick watching it, especially that shot where she bends over her catararlalalacycle. But man, (Dark Knight Rises spoilers:)
Talias death scene might just be worst than the acting in Batman and Robin and the ending was pretty dumb, omg you should use your last name, Robin! Also most of the fight scenes were kind of shit
. Good movie but not close to the best of them.

Linius

@Linius,please tell me they didn't just copy all the techniques in the LotR films, and paste it over The Hobbit. The books are very, very distinguishable from one another in every way, and the films should reflect that

I dunno. I haven't been reading the reviews to avoid possible spoilers. But I saw the numbers and they weren't straight A's.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Well let me say, I also want to stroke my dick watching it, especially that shot where she bends over her catararlalalacycle. But man, (Dark Knight Rises spoilers:)
Talias death scene might just be worst than the acting in Batman and Robin and the ending was pretty dumb, omg you should use your last name, Robin! Also most of the fight scenes were kind of shit
. Good movie but not close to the best of them.

I still love you but I'm going to hit you

i thought the fights between Bane and Batman were brutal, sound design was great lol. But yeah, most of the fight scenes in the Batman films are shit. Also, lol at Talia's death hahahahaha

Begins is the best one anyway.

i thought the fights between Bane and Batman were brutal, sound design was great lol. But yeah, most of the fight scenes in the Batman films are shit. Also, lol at Talia's death hahahahaha

Begins is the best one anyway.

I'll fight to the death with anyone who disagrees with that.

nemesun

Can't wait till Joey sues their lardy arses for this poignant tosh.

EngBD.jpg

That front page apology will be legendary, Martin outdone himself this time.

Hindle

Banned
That little shit from One Direction who shagged Caroline Flak is now doing the same with Taylor Swift. What a little shit lol.

confuziz

Banned
I'm really happy I can 'just' enjoy movies like Looper and TDKR and not whine about the choreography or whatever.

I hated Prometheus though. But that's just because it's a bad movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom