• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know something that is worse, Hulk at Zenit. lolol

Well looks like I found a new team to adopt during this upcoming winter break.

200px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png

Timurid

Anyone else think Chelsea will go through? Just seems like everyone is writing them off and we're all going to be wrong.
I do! They should beat nordwhateverland and Juve will get smother by Shakhtar.

Ideal scenario is Shakhtar pounding the shit out of Juventus like Andres does out of his donkey and Chelsea drawing with Nordsomething.
Chelsea has to beat Nordsomethingland and juve has to lose for chelsea to advance.

FootballFan

Anyone else think Chelsea will go through? Just seems like everyone is writing them off and we're all going to be wrong.

Its a bigger possibility than people are making it out to be.

Shakhtar could end up destroying Juve and Chelsea obviously will win.

edit
Just remembered Benitez is there(seriously), maybe Chelsea won't even win lol.

Dear Internet: every good looking white person on the Internet is not a "hipster"

You got it wrong.

The internet thinks whoever dresses well is a hipster.

Can't see it tbh. I've already prepared myself for Thursday football.

I just caught up with the SF Anniv results (English quals).

:lol at Ryan Hart

The finals should be great though. I hope Daigo continues his form from the Japanese quals. I have a feeling Fuudo will win though.

Zabojnik

As it should be, really. The reigning champions not qualifying is unheard of and Shakhtar are obviously the best team in the group. Juve need a miracle.

Sloosha

You got it wrong.

The internet thinks whoever dresses well is a hipster.

I just caught up with the SF Anniv results (English quals).

:lol at Ryan Hart

The finals should be great though. I hope Daigo continues his form from the Japanese quals. I have a feeling Fuudo will win though.

Yeah, I think Fuudo will take it. I hope Alioune does well though.

I certainly don't begrudge Juve getting through - they deserve it. I'll be rooting for whoever gets through in our group.

feel

And tomorrow Chelsea will become the first holders to ever exit at the group stage. Assuming Juve have paid Shaktar on time.
I remember being absolutely mortified in the end of 2004 when Porto was about to become the first team to do that.

Dark Souls is on its way. Should be ready to play it by next Christmas

One question, without spoilers, are the NPCs as good as thety were in Demon's Souls, or has it lost some of the quirkiness in trying to appeal to more people?

choodi

Banned
Good to see Newcastle get back to winning ways (if not really back to good form).

Very happy for young Bigirimana. He seems to have his head screwed on right.

rodvik

"First off, I'd like to make it clear I am a grown man. I am not into childish games, like one member of our first team squad!

Just a couple of weeks ago, on coming in from training, I was greeted by a 'Brad Guzan Figure' on the floor of the first team dressing room - basically created from my clothes, my goalkeeping gloves and a cut-out of my face.

Then, Chris Herd felt it was necessary to post a picture of it on Twitter. "

Guzan effigy from todays Villa blog, amusing.

0,,10265~11450396,00.jpg

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/BlogsEntry/0,,10265~3000302,00.html

Nino Kuni is everything I hoped it would be :')
<3

Just finished downloading. Gonna watch TWD, hopefully give it a go in an hour or so. Any beginner's tips to make the most of the time limit

Fuck time limited demos btw

Anyone in Berkshire wanna watch The Hobbit with me?

RAWK is delivering recently

gESbF.gif

He's right in a lot of positions. Just the wings, and especially up front letting us down. And DM if Lucas is out for a period of time

GK-Reina, Doni, Jones
CB-Skrtel, Agger, Coates, Carragher, Wisdom, Kelly*
LB-Enrique, Robinson, Johnson, Downing*
RB-Johnson, Kelly, Wisdom, Flanagan*

DM-Lucas, Allen*
CM-Allen, Shelvey, Gerrard, Sahin, Henderson
AM-Gerrard, Shelvey, Suso*

LW-Downing, Enrique, Sterling, Suso, Suarez, Pacheco*, Cole*
RW-Downing, Sterling, Suso, Gerrard, Suarez, Pacheco*, Cole*
CF-Suarez, Yesil, Morgan*, Shelvey*

Its not massively deep, but there's a lot of versatility in there. For me, its no thinner than Arsenal or Chelsea. Not the same quality as Chelsea, and less depth in attack than Arsenal, but still.

*-Last resort players, or those unfancied by B-Rod but capable

dc89

Just finished downloading. Gonna watch TWD, hopefully give it a go in an hour or so. Any beginner's tips to make the most of the time limit

Fuck time limited demos btw

Anyone in Berkshire wanna watch The Hobbit with me?

Well there are two playable sections, one set in a woods and another in a volcano, I played the first. It compromises of a boss battle, some exploration in the woods and traversing the world map to a town!

There is no tutorial on the combat system, but it's pretty straight forward. Or maybe I found it straight forward because I have watched a bit of that demo before hand. I didn't struggle in finishing that demo in the time limit.

That's good to hear. Don't know if I'll download the demo though.

It's great, a real visual and audio treat for the senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom