• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

That little shit from One Direction who shagged Caroline Flak is now doing the same with Taylor Swift. What a little shit lol.

She'll use him for her next "IIII WAS IN LOVEEEEEEE BUT THEN BROKE UP AND SINGING MY EMO SONGSSSS TO PRETEEN CHUDDERSSSSSSSS ERRRRR WHY IS MY LIFEEEEEE SO SHIIIIIIT DINGALING COUNTRY GIRL" album.

Edit: fuck you nemesun you cunt.

nemesun

She'll use him for her next "IIII WAS IN LOVEEEEEEE BUT THEN BROKE UP AND SINGING MY EMO SONGSSSS TO PRETEEN CHUDDERSSSSSSSS ERRRRR WHY IS MY LIFEEEEEE SO SHIIIIIIT DINGALING COUNTRY GIRL" album.

zHyCv.gif

Hindle

Banned

:D

I'd give her something to sing about, after we split she would write a song called he gave me anal.

nemesun

I'm still playing Fifa 09, haven't bought a new footy game for ages. Same goes for FM, 09 was the golden year for me.
Fuck you very much Arsene
1kp37.png

Zabojnik

Don't know. We weren't that bad last year either, just made some crucial mistakes every match and didn't score enough. That's gone now. Only Kehl has played CL before, the whole coaching staff and all the other players hadn't before. Maybe it was the inexperience, maybe we just wanted too much. The pressure was much higher last season because it was a "easy" group, nobody really said that we must make it past the group stages with Ajax and Real.

Sounds more or less like us this year, bar the 'easy' group part. We also have a huge problem with letting go of Serie A and concentrating on CL when it counts. Roll on next year.

Kenka

Seriously, can you do more cliche that two incredibly good looking and obviously doctored girls kissing on a yacht with a Brazilian flag in the foreground?
More pics of Brazil plz Mumei

In other news, it is time to BAYERN again guys.

Blablurn

Seriously, can you do more cliche that two incredibly good looking and obviously doctored girls kissing on a yacht with a Brazilian flag in the foreground?
More pics of Brazil plz Mumei

In other news, it is time to BAYERN again guys.
Baaaaaaaaaayeeeeeern

fuenf

fuck yes, I love Photoshop (well i simply forgot to sharpen the picture...), but the blur from my avatar is finally gone.

Clegg

Fun for a day or two and then it turns into that cunt grey sludge

Things get 10 times worse when it turns to ice. Slipping a bit when you're walking around Uni has a certain novelty factor. But you get pissed off after you've fallen on your arse for the third time on your way to your lecture in another building.

Hixx

Ice is class it pisses off cunt drivers who don't know how to actually drive and watching spanners who only have one pair of shoes (generally purple flossies) land on their arse is the best

Just persuaded my dad to give me his password to his virgin media account. Can watch sky sports in my house now awww yeah. Last day in the library today too, only got 800 words left to write on my essay. Things are starting to look up

Until tonight when United get battered by Cluj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom